emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Playoffs:

1-1 (+0.9)

AFC...

Baltimore Ravens at New England Patriots

The play...

Patriots -6.5 -120 (3 units)

Kinda tired so thoughts below maybe a bit incoherent.

Like the Pats quite a bit this afternoon. Ravens come in fat and overrated off their first win over a 'winning' team this season, a game in which they were outgained by almost 100 yards making it a somewhat 'false' victory with ESPN and Co blowing smoke all the way up Flacco's ass, anointing him 'No Ordinary Joe'. Pats are 3-0 SU and ATS in their last 3 divisional playoff games off an extra week's rest - winning each one by double-digits, Bellyache showing he is dangerous given time to prepare. Worth noting that in the previous playoff losses to the Ravens, no game was off a bye. Ray-Ray and Ed Reed always gave Brady the shits in prior meetings, both no longer there obviously and that Blackbird secondary is dinged up pretty bad. NE secondary is hella-deep and is way better than the numbers say, tainted only by garbage yards in blowout wins. Pats, in the most complete state they've ever been when facing Balty in recent postseasons should have no trouble advancing, imo.

:tiphat:

I'm a skeptical Pats fan & seen this scenario too many times. I do think they are in the best shape if the season. Gronk finally healthy for the playoffs. O-line is my big concern. I do love the fact that everyone has a hard-on for Baltimore. I think the Pats are sick of hearing all the shit about the birds having their number. I still see a tight game but a part of me envisions a Pats smoke show. No way its the other way around.

GL dude!

Thanks fellas.

Pitt ran a ton of offensive plays on that Ravens' defense last week, fatigue induced flat spot possibility. Tommy Uggs and Co won't turn the ball over like Benjamin did.

Boldin > Lil' Steve. Ravens also bringing the bad karma.

Emkee: hard to argue with your selection or your reasons. i am of opinion that in most games moving forward a good case can be made for either side to win the game (except carolina this week). i took ravens +7.5 but I try not to get wedded to my own view; watched "The Brady 6" this morning and it makes this ravens bettor (for now) a lot spooked.

gl w this emkee…I agree and will be with you here, just hoping the line will drop down to a somewhat affordable -6. Doubt it though - bol this weekend bud

GL Emkee. I have the Pats on a T, but can see them winning the game by DD. My sentiment is that NE's accomplishments this season are getting overlooked due to them being dormant for the past month. No team outperformed the point spread by a greater margin that the Pats. Hard to ignore.

1-1 yesterday (had Hags -13 posted in the in-game)

Sunday...

Dallas Cowboys at Green Bay Packers

Cowboys ML +215 (2 to win 4.3)

Cows win straight-up or get rolled. Think after last weeks 'get out of jail card' they show up big and prove they belong.

Indianapolis Colts at Denver Broncos

Broncos -7.5 +105 (2 to win 2.1)

Trusting my 'rankings' on this play. Sold the juice. Colts the worst of the remaining playoff teams. More of a play on the Donco defense controlling this game than it is on a gimpy Peyton.

:shake:

Back