Divisional Weekend

P-Unit

Beacon of Calmness
2T Teaser SEA -3/SEA u50 1 Unit
Marshawn Lynch 089.5 yards rushing 1 Unit (-130)
SEA/NO 1st play - run 1 Unit (-145)

Lean colts later today and SF/SD tomorrow.

Last edited:
Julian Edelman o6.5 catches. 1 unit
Andrew luck o1.5 TD passes. 1 unit
2T Teaser NE -1/NE o45.5. 1 unit

lost the Edelman prop by the hook. Good day today. Wish NCAA Hoops treated me this well. Too bad football season is coming to a close...

5-1, +3.55 units on today's action. The Edelman prop was -145.

yes, I'll be around.

Liked SF all week but lots of love on them and CAR can hang with them I think. I don't put much stock into last weeks game because Kaep's 3 best career games are all against the fudge packers and the cold weather play on both sides won't be a reflection of how this game flows IMO.

Lean SD as well, but liked it a whole lot more at 10 or 10.5 obviously. My book has 9 now.

I'll be playing some props tomorrow. Hope to get a good one on a Vernon Davis TD and will probably play a few players to score TD's in the Denver game on both sides. See a lot of scoring there.

Was looking at some props for the early game and tbh nothing jumped out at me. Vernon Davis TD prop was only +120 and I need a lot more value than that.

However, I think the line for the game is getting out of control. Lots of love for SF, and maybe it's justified, but I love home dogs in the playoffs. It's a rare event...

CAR +1.5 2 Units

Plays and props for late game

TOTAL o23-115 POINTS BY CHARGERS 1 Unit
1ST OFFENS.PLAY-PASS (SDG/DEN) +110 1 Unit
TOT TD PASSES-PHILIP RIVERS o1½-175 .5 Unit
YES-KNOWSHON MORENO SCORES TD -150 1 Unit
YES-ERIC DECKER SCORES A TD -110 1 Unit

4-5 -3.25 units on today's action. 9-6 +0.3 units for the weekend. Went big on CAR and it cost me.

Back