Divisional Round

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
48-29-4 62.3% + 41.92 units

First off, only Cleveland and Detroit fans can truly appreciate how this Chiefs fan has felt since Saturday. Devastation. Back to making money.

If KC had hit the ML we would have had an even better weekend but still was good. Tried giving fair warning about the Bolts and that was a solid ML hit.

New Orleans +8 (4.4/4)
New Orleans ML +310 (2/6.2)
Indianapolis +7.5 (4.4/4)
Indianapolis ML +285 (2/5.7)
NE/Indy Under 53 (3.3/3) 10-0 on totals this season
No/Seattle Under 47.5 (3.45/3) see above
Carolina +2 (4.4/4)
Carolina ML (3/3.45)
San Diego +10 (3.3/3)

GL to all

Last edited:
Talk to me about Carolina. Seems like your biggest play of the weekend and would love to hear some thoughts. I have SF and SEA future plays riding so want to hedge at some point, but just afraid to go against Harbaugh's bunch right now as they seem to be on a mission -Crabtree being back has been huge for them. Also, why no SD ML?

Not Capaholic, but CAR's defense is good enough to keep them in almost any game. The travel for San Fran is being dismissed by many, but why? Since Dec 15th they've gone:

@TB
ATL
@Zona
@GB
now @Car.

4 road games in 5 weeks is a motherfucker. I don't care how good you are.

That being said, I think SF is the best of the remaining teams and I'm riding a future on them that I really hope comes through. So I'm hoping this climbs to 3 or more so I can get a little CAR to hedge a bit. Harbaugh's play calling in the GB game left a lot to be desired. If he calls a game like that in CAR, they will likely lose. Should be a great game.

GB playing man defense really hurt them last week as that opened up most of Kap's long runs. I would love to re-watch the Car/SF game from earlier this season to see how Carolina contained him (he rushed 4 times for 16 yds in that game). Making Kap pass to win is the formula to beat SF IMO, and Car was able to do that in the first meeting.

Agree C-Man. Unfortunately, I think Frisco has to pass to beat Carolina. Panthers run defense is good enough to stop Gore.

The flip side is, fortunately for SF, they have a lot more weapons healthy for this game than they did when these teams played earlier this season. This game really is a coin toss and is probably an excellent game to tease the home team..... I can't see this game being decided by a TD either way.

Yeah, I am hoping for +3 so I can tease up to +10. Crabtree, Boldin and V. Davis - that is some pretty sick talent to have on the field at once.

Talk to me about Carolina. Seems like your biggest play of the weekend and would love to hear some thoughts. I have SF and SEA future plays riding so want to hedge at some point, but just afraid to go against Harbaugh's bunch right now as they seem to be on a mission -Crabtree being back has been huge for them. Also, why no SD ML?

My thoughts are this briefly: Carolina is the better team, at home. By the metrics, there is no discernible difference between the two offenses. Even only factoring in the time since SF has been at full strength, their offense has only been minimally better than Carolina. Meanwhile, Carolina's defense has been markedly better. Next, SF does not have the OL to withstand what Carolina will throw at them again. As someone else mentioned, why is the travel aspect not being mentioned? Next, SF may be on a mission and that seems to be the media-driven line right now. Who has been hotter than Carolina? 12-2 SU last 14. Unbeaten at home since week 1. Seems like they have been more consistent than anyone, especially at home.

SD ML? I value every cent I have. I took SD money line because I felt they would win the game. I am predicting a cover but I don't believe they will win. Conversely, I do feel Indy will win this week and that's why I took them on the ML. I guess how I could explain it is some guys will take the money line on a whim, with hopes of a win. I take it because in my mind this will be the result.

Thanks for the comments in here guys, keep it going. Should be a great weekend of football. My only disappointment is I would have been in Foxboro this week to see my Chiefs had they not... well you know lol.

GL to all.

First off, only Cleveland and Detroit fans can truly appreciate how this Chiefs fan has felt since Saturday. Devastation.

The epic amount of horseshit KC fans had to handle last weekend was simply absurd. You have my sympathies.

Strong card. I go the other way on SF, but some really ballsy looks here. I like it.

If panthers line never goes back to + numbers, would you still be dropping 7 units on ML?

What about SD at + 8.5? What's your conviction there. Good hit on under. Wish we had 10 on the saints game, but good push

Back