Divisional round

raems

Pretty much a regular
Apologies in advance for not posting a record, I just haven’t been tracking it in NFL. If I had to guess I’d say I’m up something like 3-4 units on the season with an extremely low ROI.

Colts Over 26.5

They’re going to get what they want in the running / play action game today. 2nd best offense in the league facing at best an average defense, 27 isn’t asking for much.

Rams -7.5

Got a bad number but expect them to eventually run away and hide. Dallas can’t handle their play action, Rams can take away Zeke well in the passing game which really makes Dallas play one handed on offense in my opinion. With Talib they’ve been a different defense and I expect them to prove a point tonight. Dallas hasn’t been a particularly good team here at any point, just an average squad getting good bounces in a shit division then allowed Seattle’s coaching staff to hand them the game last week.

Chargers +4 / +160

Call me square, whatever. I don’t see the Pats advantages here. Chargers are better at almost everything, being undefeated outside of LA this late in the year tells me something and I think these guys are playing for each other at a really high level. Rivers as a road dog in this price range has been consistent 70+% money too.

Saints -8

I just think the Eagles will trade too many 3’s for Saints 7’s here.

Largely agree. Tough to put into words or use as a capping tool given the circumstances, but I think Mebane playing after his daughter died last week just adds to the Chargers playing for each other angle. Something you can't quantify at all but if you watch/read about them you can clearly see there's a hunger/comradery there that the Pats don't have.

Back