emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Playoffs: 2-1 (+5.5)

Saturday...

Houston Texans at New England Patriots

The play...

Patriots -15.5 (2 units)

:popcorn:

You have some balls my friend. Pats spanked em 27-0 in early season though so it's not impossible. Fuck, with Bill & Brady nothing is. Good luck.

Is what it is here. That's about all I can say, line tells you all you need to know.

GL emkee

i will be on em to

and ATL...i think ATL exposes em.....ATL shakes the Mouse tonight. The HC was the big problem before

If anyone can tell me how Houston is going to score here Im all ears. I agree with the play Em. Brady probably puts up 35 today

Thanks fellas.

#1 defense giving 15+ points is reverse psychology.

Last time Brady was favored by double-digits in this round he won by 35 points.

Home teams in the NFL favored by 15-16 points are 8-2 ATS last 10 occasions winning by an average of 20.3 points.

Teams that were shutout in the regular season meeting and meet again in the playoffs are 0-3 ATS losing by double-digits all 3 times.

Again, is what it is. Nothing remotely sharp or sexy about Houston tonight, win or lose

gl emkee...only side i would play here.

i'm going to wait and try to get a good live bet in...I can see the Texan D keeping them in it for a bit and by mid-late 3Q the Pats have begun to start the beatdown. I think Brock gives the Pats at least two short fields to work with. 31-13

Only 2 units because Pete Morelli is officiating, hate this dude and Tripplette.

And Beliache often over-coaches off a 'bye' and may just keep the Texans in it.

Other than that there are 10 more reasons to play the Pats. Will trust the scales.

Slow start off the bye week is a concern for me as well, fortunately the other team shouldn't be able to do much about it if that's the case

As for the first game, was all ready to hit the Falcons at 4 which is where I thought the line would close,

Would have considered laying 5 probably.

But the 6 means it could get screwed in OT and all this money on a soft, finesse team makes me iffy as fuck.

Some of the internet's best fades on the Dirty Birds as well aside from the King of Fades aka Lang.

Gonna come down to Matty Moonlight v Russ the Muss with the main emphasis being whether Russ can keep his offense moving.

Will keep looking and running numbers for now.

Squarest book on the planet aka Bovada holding a 17 for the Brocks.

Might have to play the Hags on principle, the more I look.

Keeping in mind the steam was 4-0 ATS last weekend.

Yeah, found a -110 too.

Falcons/Falcons -110 (1.1 to win 1)

A time-filler degenerate special, includes OT so all good.

Has all the markings of regret hence the 1 unit.

The sexy games are on tomorrow's card. Tonight we tip-toe through the minefield.

A dog will bark loud at some point surely.

2-0 yesterday.

adding...

Green Bay Packers at Dallas Cowboys

The play...

Cowboys -5.5 (2 units)

:popcorn:

Thanks fellas.

This is the biggest dog Rodgers has been all season. Dude 5-1 ATS in the playoffs as a dog though but...

Teams that won the regular season meeting as a road dog and are favored in the playoffs are 8-2-1 ATS the last 10 occasions.

4-1 ATS (5-0 SU) in the Divisional Round.

Packs defense on the road is bad,

As good as Rodgers has been of late I can't see his defense holding up eventually imploding in the late quarters.

And without a run game and no Jordy, this is a real bad spot for Green Bay.

Pack defense on the road has given up the most 'yards per play' in the league.

They also have the 2nd worst pass defense on the road,

And allow opposing home QB's to complete almost 70% of their passes (2nd worst in the league).

History tell us that when a team with a defense like the Pack plays on the road in the playoffs, they get smoked.

Is what it is, peeps betting the Pack are purely betting Aaron Rodgers but the dude has no control over his defense.

Expecting the Pack to get smashed up pretty good.

[TABLE="class: tableOdds"]
<tbody id="oddsBody" style="outline: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;">[TR="class: row-odd"]
[TD="class: team"]1/15

4:40 PM

307 GB-A Rodgers
308 DAL-D Prescott

[/TD]
[TD="class: pct, align: center"]60%
40%
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct, align: center"]74%
26%
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct, align: center"]77%
23%
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Damn emkee. I see a lot of cowboys -4

public %s dont really matter that much in the playoffs

its all about reading the line and imo this is a strong line for dallas.... but emkee thinks they should be higher

both offensive lines are playing exceptional..... one team has a seasoned vet at QB.... one has a QB and RB making their first start... should be interesting

If Rodgers pulls this off today it will be the biggest win of his career given his lack of support.

If Dak keeps it simple, plays to his teams strengths then it's an easy win.

GB will not be able to run the ball at all, imo.

So many dudes I know have teased the Pack into a double-digit spread, so many.

Streaking teams routinely shit the bed on the road in this round hence their 3-11 SU record.

Cowboys the vastly better team, Pack has the better QB and that is it.

It was no fluke when the Cows stomped this team in Green Bay earlier this season, Zeke feasted then and he'll feast again today.

Home faves in the Divisional Round that lost their final regular season game are 7-0 SU since 2010 winning by an average of 11.1 points.

Getting pwned on this one.

If I'm gonna look stupid would rather it involve the Dallas Cowboys getting trucked.

Moving onto the next game.

5-2 (+8) so far.

Some good games next week. 4 of the league's best QB's, good for the league.

I had KC...shoulda known better. The mantra seems to be take the QB and shit will work out
This late game was one I boo bood on
Shoulda walked or taken steez

Good games next week for sure
Tough to gauge....for me anyway

Back