Divisional Round Plays

Aztec4Life

Montezuma Mesa Survivor
Only on one side thus far. In full agreement with my buddy horses...

Divisional Plays

Tennessee -3 (+105) [1 Unit]

Divisional Leans

Philadelphia +4

Carolina -9.5

'an_horse'

Last edited:
Nice pick Azzie...:cheers:

Thanks bud!

:cheers:

Tide High - I'll be honest, aside from Philly, I don't like my leans much either...San Diego & Carolina will probably be no plays, and if I do take Philly, it'll be light.

:cheers:

Aztec - mawae's injury doesn't concern you?

It does bro. But I still feel that Tennessee will pressure Flacco into making some key mistakes, and that Baltimore's rush offense will struggle as well.

I have no problem siding with a great defense, great running game, and veteran QB who makes few mistakes.

I'll take Tennessee -3, at home, with no hesitation. Baltimore getting too much respect here IMO. Ravens offense struggled on the road last week. Things should only get worse on Saturday.

:shake:

I'm thrilled that Baltimore is getting pounded and the line isn't getting moved. Generally that's good for the team in the Titans spot. that and of course the Ravens getting no sleep on Friday night/Saturday morning.:smiley_acbe:

GL Aztec

Good luck today on your picks....I still haven't decided which way to go with Tenn./Balto game but leaning with the doggies this weekend.....:cheers:

Damn...Tennessee blew it big time. Had so many scoring opportunities, which they squandered by tripping over their own dicks. Oh well...moving on...

Added...

Carolina -9 (-125) [0.8 Units]

'an_horse'

Hopefully today goes better than Saturday.

Added...

San Diego +6 (+103) [0.9 Units]

Philadelphia +4 (+103) [0.5 Units]

& a very small ML play...

San Diego +250 [0.2 Units]

'an_horse'

Back