Division Series Thread

My numbers are saying to take St. Louis...while I agree the price on the Dodgers is ridiculous, I'm not betting against the best pitcher in baseball we have seen since Nolan...still looking at this one but as of right now no play...I do have this one in already

Kc/Laa un 7 +118

Big sharp money In on the cards, I have that confirmed...I dont like this one much, but public is all over lad and line has been consistently shrinking...I'm sucking it up and going with the odds makers in this one as that more often than not is the right side

how does wind effect a total does it help the over or under depending on which direction? cuz the wind is fucking kickin in DC today

usually wind is pretty self explanatory in baseball...check the wind direction and then go to blankets and check the stadium ov/un records based on wind direction

I have been looking pretty hard at stl again tonight but officially I am playing nothing...back at it tomorrow

By accident I put in a $200 wager @+300 Lad -1/2 6th inn

i do a lot of live in play at $20 a pop but this was pure stupidity on my part...:popcorn:

Back