[TD="class: line"]51 / 50 / 49.5[/TD]
[TD="class: currentline"]50.5[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]+160[/TD]
[TD="class: halftime"][/TD]
[TD="class: score"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: note"]
[TD="colspan: 7"]TV: ESPNU, DTV: 208 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE SHOWERS LATE. SOUTHWEST WIND 11-16. GAME TEMP 55, RH 77%
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Team Totals
Akron 27
Buffalo 23.5

[TABLE="class: data, width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR="class: time"]
[TD="colspan: 7"]8:00 PM EST
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: team odd"]
[TD="class: name"]303 TOLEDO
[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]66.5[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]60 / 59 / 59.5[/TD]
[TD="class: currentline"]60.5[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]+161[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: team even"]
[TD="class: name"]304 NORTHERN ILLINOIS[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]-2.5 [/TD]
[TD="class: line"]-4 / -4.5 / -4.5 -08[/TD]
[TD="class: currentline"]-4.5 [/TD]
[TD="class: line"]-190[/TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: note"]
[TD="colspan: 7"]TOL-QB-Logan Woodside-? | TOL-QB-Phillip Ely-OUT | NIL-WR-Tommylee Lewis-OUT | TV: ESPN2, DTV: 209 | PARTLY CLOUDY, NORTHWEST WIND 10-20. GAME TEMP 31, RH 81% WIND CHILL 20
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Team Totals
Toledo 27.5
Northern Illinois 33

Last edited:
One play tonight.

Trying to buck a lot of recent history, as Northern Illinois has beaten Toledo four straight, and won the MAC West four straight times. The Dildos are unbeaten in league play and a win here all but seals up a trip to Detroit to face a MAC East also-ran in four weeks.

Rockets are the better team to me, and even in DeKalb, the game should be pick or top-1. Even without Woodside, I think Toledo should be okay. I was asked in the discussion thread if that bothered me. The short answer is no. He also reported that Don Best said that the QB is doubtful. One thing to keep in mind with DB: since CRIS bought into them years ago, you're not always getting the right information on injuries. Not pointing fingers or accusing anyone of bullshit bogus reports, just saying that sometimes they report a guy is going to play, and he sits. Or vice versa.

http://www.bcsn.tv/news_article/show/446036

That's the best article I can come up with, but give me the better team and let's hope they can handle the cold and finally get a win against NIU.

The play: Toledo +4.5 medium 2u.

Other game I made Akron 3, really no clue. Will post tomorrow's MAC thoughts later on.

Over in Northern Illinois/Toledo for me

I could see the first one going under for 5 straight MAC weekday unders (I think that's right) and then the last game sailing over

Mr. Lang's 20 dime "Money Move" is on Buffalo +4. I'm already on Akron, so nice to see that. The man is on a nice little run right now, however.

Over in Northern Illinois/Toledo for me

I could see the first one going under for 5 straight MAC weekday unders (I think that's right) and then the last game sailing over
The forecast for Dekalb at game time is for 20 mph winds out of the WNW to push the feel like temp. down to 17 degrees. Best of luck, tonight...

The forecast for Dekalb at game time is for 20 mph winds out of the WNW to push the feel like temp. down to 17 degrees. Best of luck, tonight...

I know, just looked at that but I just think these teams can move the ball on the ground and with short passes. Hopefully a few TO's yield some short fields. Prolly be a 20-17 game

I don't have access to Lang's picks, all I know is he's a tout. Has he been on some kind of a run lately?

Decided to go with my first instinct and Buffalo + points in what I think will be a lower scoring game. Took team total over for Toledo. Hopefully we'll get some points on the board in that one.

With respect to all posters who post their plays, I don't think anybody on this site would be on any side of these two games if they were not the only two games on a Tuesday night. Save your money, avoid these coin flips

Weather won't be a factor at all in the UB game tonight, for those looking to play the total. It's currently 65 degrees out and should be in the upper 50s around kickoff time, with no wind or precipitation forecasted.

buffalo and akron are awful teams, however if I had to bet I would take the home team. on the second game, I am thinking N.I is the play

Whats up fellas...Like an old heroin junkie calling his dealer I decided to enjoy some MACtion betting tonight, I haven't been keeping up with the MAC as much as usual so caveat emptor...

Not sure how you can bet on Barfalo considering that they have wins over Duquesne, Norfolk State and Miami O on the year. Akron has a capable running game and Buffalo couldn't do a thing to stop the Bobcats last week on the ground.
Akron has been bad this year, but did beat Pitt this yr and take OU to the wire.
Like Fat Bowden and Chuck Amato as DC compared to Buffalo's interim guy.
I give Buffalo no homefield advantage...they will have like 5000 people at this game.

I took Akron ML parlayed with BG moneyline (home game vs. one win Kent tomorrow). I like Akron vs the spread but went the safer route as I see zero chance of BG getting beat...

IN the other game, I was looking at the Over 61. But wind and cold is a little scary.
However, Toledo should hang up at least 30. 7 of 9 games 30 or more on the year

I think the Rockets have options at QB if the kid cant go including what might be a real surprise off the bench in WR/converted QB Dwight Macon. And we know they have running game with one of the top MAC RBs in their stable.

NIU gave up 41 to Miami O and 34 to CMU so not like they are some shutdown defense.

Took Rockets TT over 27.5

Good luck tonight guys, enjoy your MACtion

Back