[TD="class: line"]43 / 42 / 42.5o21[/TD]
[TD="class: currentline"]42.5[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]+270[/TD]
[TD="class: halftime"][/TD]
[TD="class: score"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: note"]
[TD="colspan: 7"]OAK-QB-Derek Carr-Probable | TV: NFL, DTV: 212 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE SHOWERS. WEST WIND 5-10. GAME TEMP 58, RH 80%
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Team Totals
Chiefs 24.5
Raiders 17.5

As a Chiefs fan this game has me shitting myself. Short week off emotional W over Seattle....Denver on deck. Chiefs have faced a team 0-10 or worse 4 times and are 1-3 SU.

As a Chiefs fan this game has me shitting myself. Short week off emotional W over Seattle....Denver on deck. Chiefs have faced a team 0-10 or worse 4 times and are 1-3 SU.

Ive been on the wrong end of these games all year... Part of me wants to put a bunch on the raiders because I think they have no chance in this game and have no right winning.

With that being said, it's hard to upset teams with strong running games, which KC obviously has.

i can see this being within a touchdown but KC takes it after a slow start.

6 pt tease

kc -1
o 36.5

Looking at Raiders TT under. Only over that total 2 of 10 games. KC only given that up 2 of 10 games.

I like overs on Thursday night games.. Usually one team doesn't show up defensively and then there's garbage pts in the 4th
yea books have been getting killed this year. Primetime games M, TH, Sun night games Favorite is 23-10 ATS, Over is 26-7.

Here's where I am at with this one. Both teams laid it all out there on Sunday in physical games. If this were 2013 I would be on Oakland at 7. This kc team is far better than the one that started 9-0 last season. The coaching has been sensational . I cannot in any way see the Chiefs coming out flat due to that reason. I have been impressed with Oakland in spurts but I think KC is going to blitz the shit out of them and stymie any passing attack. I am not playing it but I would advise putting KC in any teaser you plan on opening. They will not lose this game.

Over the last 30 PT games, only 2 home teams have won by 12 pts or less.

In 16 PT games featuring an AFC team @home, only 1 home team has scored less than 19 pts.

@home vs. division rivals this season, Oakland has scored 22.5 ppg. In all other games, they've scored 13.4 ppg.

@home this season Oakland has conceded 32.8 ppg vs. 20.2 ppg on the road.

Ive been on the wrong end of these games all year... Part of me wants to put a bunch on the raiders because I think they have no chance in this game and have no right winning.

With that being said, it's hard to upset teams with strong running games, which KC obviously has.

i can see this being within a touchdown but KC takes it after a slow start.

6 pt tease

kc -1
o 36.5

God I hate the nfl

Back