[TD="class: line"]42 / 42o11 / 42.5[/TD]
[TD="class: currentline"]42.5o15[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]+950[/TD]
[TD="class: halftime"][/TD]
[TD="class: score"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: note"]
[TD="colspan: 7"]CLM-QB-Deshaun Watson-Doubtful | TV: ESPN, DTV: 206 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, NORTHWEST WIND 7-12. GAME TEMP 61, RH 64%
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Team Totals
Clemson 32
Wake Forest 10.5

Touched upon this one in my "lock of the week" thread.. but i really like the under. I think vegas is off by about 7 pts., as i see it being a 24-9 type game.

Also a great game to include in a 3 team teas, getting Clemson at -12.5, the under at 52.5, and open third slot.

I don't see how this one gets to 43 points either. Wake shouldn't score more than 7 unless they get some ST or defensive points. They may get 2 FGs with their offense. Dabo will be fine to get out of there with a 24-6 type of victory IMO. Just not sure how it goes over

This is one of those games you'd be better off passing on. the only way Clemson covers that tariff is if their defense gets multiple TD's and against WFU that's very possible. But rule #1 is you can't cap turnovers. all we can do is hope they come. The under is prolly the best play if you must bet on this game. BOL.

I don't see how this one gets to 43 points either. Wake shouldn't score more than 7 unless they get some ST or defensive points. They may get 2 FGs with their offense. Dabo will be fine to get out of there with a 24-6 type of victory IMO. Just not sure how it goes over

Wake's opponents have scored 6 defensive TDs.

Under is a really solid play if Watson stays on the bench. Wake team under 10.5 is the best play on this game.

Under is a really solid play if Watson stays on the bench. Wake team under 10.5 is the best play on this game.

Only concern with the team under is it can see this game getting out of hand and then wake gets a trash time TD in the 4th.

might start taking a look at the 1H under as well at 21.5

I try to stay away from team unders if it is less than 2 TDs

Watson will not be starting. He won't play unless things go terribly wrong for Clemson or Stoudt gets hurt. Dabo's goal is to just get out with a reasonably easy win. If you gave him 17-3 with a 14-0 HT lead right now, he'd take it.

Watson will not be starting. He won't play unless things go terribly wrong for Clemson or Stoudt gets hurt. Dabo's goal is to just get out with a reasonably easy win. If you gave him 17-3 with a 14-0 HT lead right now, he'd take it.

Back