Discussion thread for 3/30 (opening day for Reds)

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
well the Red Sox season could not have started any worse. bullpen, smith and kelly, allowed 6 runs after sale pitched 6 innings of 1 hit ball....ouch....price on the mound today and he says he feels as good as he ever has....we will see...i will go back after the sox again today at -1 based on the rays really having no bats and the pen probably holding the lead this time

i hear ya VC....i didn't consider the ff yesterday and obviously now i wished i had....still we should have been able to hold a 4 run lead for 2 innings...grrrr...but you make a good point with the state of bullpens in today's game and how many games come down to the pens

i hear ya VC....i didn't consider the ff yesterday and obviously now i wished i had....still we should have been able to hold a 4 run lead for 2 innings...grrrr...but you make a good point with the state of bullpens in today's game and how many games come down to the pens

It just seems chaotic sometimes and with ff you have fewer variables but there was also no way to know Sox pen would blow lead like that and especially when they‘re fresh no reason to not trust Sox pen I woulda done the same and it happens often enough that game turns late in your favor and a starter himself can obviusly still get the lead/win after the fifth evening even

Kelly was just off and Carson had to groove that one on 3-2 count. That was pretty wild. Get that out of the way, laugh it off, 161 more. However, if you are a reliever, particularly with a decent lead no pressure on base paths, you BETTER throw strikes or just GTFO.

Nelson Cruz hitting dinger on 1st pitch he saw was the only thing Kluber gave up

I like Aaron Boone. He is cool and loose and smart. Great start for bombers. Last I saw Tanaka he was unhittable. It will be interesting to see here he is at.

If you think under play over and vice versa

im just playing around on killersports... can someone please tell me how the heck this is possible?

something is wrong....

1522431452942.png

? What sites can I go to to see preseason Pitching results. Also how much time has Robbie had before he pitched. He is very time sensative

Both pitchers have good results with ump. Dallas is 12-4 April March low 2 era. He might be upset by being put behind Verlander as he had started the last 3 years. What is the supporting angle situation for Texas

? What sites can I go to to see preseason Pitching results. Also how much time has Robbie had before he pitched. He is very time sensative
Ray last pitched against ML competition on 3/20 but often at the end of ST they'll pitch against minor leagues to get on schedule and highly doubt you'll find that info anywhere

It's just wrong, looked up the game and it started at 7pm EST. Was raining but they played through it.

MLB.com in the matchup. Spring Training should be in there. I use the mlb app though can access stats pretty quickly.

I like San Fran at +150 or better (got them +153). Think cueto capable of holding lad down, don't like wood and believe San Fran looking to make a statement this series. Price right in what I think be competitive game, did a nats/Cubs/Stros ml parlay. And under in the jays/yanks game, Jays offense didn't give happ any help in first 5 for me, doubt they much better today, think Sanchez be a better matchup to yanks righty sluggers and 2 solid pens.

doubleheader or delayed. Playing the Angels in PO game, must have been to satisfy the west coast

No thats not what I meant.....

There should be more results.

if im doing something wrong......

What's the query to show the results for games in which

The yankees playing a home game after their last game started after 9:00 EST

there should be a lot of results
there

im just playing around on killersports... can someone please tell me how the heck this is possible?

something is wrong....

View attachment 31826
Very strange, but you would assume few since after 9pm...maybe it uses local time..PST is 7pm when 10pm EST.
but if you go back 2 games, get more
dbee842c-8b51-4c4d-a5ff-81ee01048e80.png

no it uses EST as the start time

this is bugging me.....

so the yanks never play a night game in the west coast as the last game of a road trip? Interesting

this is bugging me.....

so the yanks never play a night game in the west coast as the last game of a road trip? Interesting

NBA...bet the only time they do is on Sunday Night BB on the left coast...not sure if that can be factored somehow into your query or not.

this is bugging me.....

Would definitely believe they have, but suppose they end all west coast roadies on Sunday? It seems there are quite a few teams with only one game in that situation and several team,s have zero including the Rays.

62881a47-c874-454c-a360-95f474635762.png

And Mr. P and NBA...I know you guys both know the SQDL query searches well...but SNB starts at 20:00...so wouldn’t it have to be less than that number in your query search?

NBA...bet the only time they do is on Sunday Night BB on the left coast...not sure if that can be factored somehow into your query or not.

looks like it has never happened
And Mr. P and NBA...I know you guys both know the SQDL query searches well...but SNB starts at 20:00...so wouldn’t it have to be less than that number in your query search?

i was looking for home games for the yanks after they play a 10:05 est road game in LA or seattle.....

If they end end every west coast roady on Sunday. I would think there would be times they end on Wednesday, but maybe the scheduler takes in account east coast teams traveling and never schedules late games to end trip

If they end end every west coast roady on Sunday. I would think there would be times they end on Wednesday, but maybe the scheduler takes in account east coast teams traveling and never schedules late games to end trip

But if they’re ending on Wed or Thurs those are always getaway day afternoon games...they always do that for teams going W to E

Here's what I do when I can't narrow down something I want.
I will leave the target open without a value and it will give you all options in the DB.

team=Yankees and H and p:start time

Mr P, how do you get the image to copy?

http://killersports.com/mlb/query?su=1&ou=1&sdql=team=Yankees+and+H+and+p:start+time&submit=++S+D+Q+L+!++

I use Firefox and it has "Take a Screenshot" option 3 dots to the right of address box. Also you can use snipping tool and save it to your pc and use forums attach files. I do that some too, just keep over writing same file over and over on my pc

Those wouldn't start after 9 EST either. Sunday Night Baseball starts at 8 on the East Coast.

Back