Discussion - Monday Night Football (Redskins at Cowboys)

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
[TABLE="class: data, width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR="class: time"]
[TD="colspan: 7"]8:30 PM EDT
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: team odd"]
[TD="class: name"]277 WASHINGTON REDSKINS
[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]51[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]51 / 50 / 49.5[/TD]
[TD="class: currentline"]49.5u16[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]+340[/TD]
[TD="class: halftime"][/TD]
[TD="class: score"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: team even"]
[TD="class: name"]278 DALLAS COWBOYS[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]-7.5 EVEN[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]-10 -05 / -9.5 / -9 -04[/TD]
[TD="class: currentline"]-9 [/TD]
[TD="class: line"]-433[/TD]
[TD="class: halftime"][/TD]
[TD="class: score"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: note"]
[TD="colspan: 7"]WAS-QB-Colt McCoy-Probable | WAS-QB-Robert Griffin III-Doubtful | TV: ESPN, DTV: 206 | PARTLY CLOUDY, SOUTH WIND 12-17, GUSTY. GAME TEMP 83, RH 44% HEAT INDEX 83 (A T and T STADIUM ROOF MAY CLOSE IN HOT WEATHER)
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

What do you like and why?

Like the cowboys and look for them to put on a show its prime time and that offensive line will steal the show my guess would be dallas 35 and washinton 17 .

Skins - Cows over 46.5 -150 (2pt buy)

over 24.5 -106 1H

over 9.5 -136 1Q

Skins over 19.5 -111 TT

Skins over 9.5 -125 1H TT

3* Cows over 28.5 -130 TT

3* Cows over 14.5 -130 1H TT

10* 7pt tease -120

Cows -2
over 41.5

titanbet, pinny, 5d, greek, betus....2* unless noted

YTD 20-17 = -11

Wash/Dallas over 48 1/2 -110 (10 units)

Neither has much of a defense I only hope they have decent offenses tonight. GL

Thanks tito and P-Unit :cheers3:

MNF

Redskins +10 @ Cowboys

Over 50

Good one for a teaser too.
Redskins +16 Over 44

I know these two teams very well, as I am a die-hard Cowboys fan living in the Washington DC area. Yes, this is a division game, and yes, these two usually play each other tight – but this year is a bit different. This year's Cowboys team is much better than in years past. They are proving to everyone that you can still win with an old-fashioned running game, despite the NFL becoming a passing league in recent years. They arguably have the best offensive line in the league. DeMarco Murray is averaging 79.1 yards per game before contact this season. That is just downright ridiculous. The running game allows them to control the clock, and open up the passing game. Romo, Murray, and Bryant are arguably the best QB-RB-WR trio in the game. The Cowboys defense has been playing much better than everyone expected, anchored by the play of Rolando McClain. LB Bruce Carter is expected to return for this game. There's not much to say about the Redskins, really. They will be starting their third-string QB Colt McCoy. The Skins defense is actually decent against the run, but no team has been able to slow down the Cowboys running game, including Seattle – so I don't see that changing tonight. The Skins horrible secondary doesn't stand a chance against the Cowboys passing game. Although I'm confident that the Cowboys should cover the -9.5 spread, I went ahead and bought a few extra points to bring it down to a TD, just as extra insurance. Pick: Cowboys -7 at -155 (5Dimes).

Futbol/Soccer Picks: 22-1-19
NFL Picks: 10-10

Everything you've said is true. One major question remains. Is RG3 playing or not? Im holding off my play until I'm sure about that factor.

Youve made a brilliant descision to buy the line to 7. Im a big advocate in owning a better line , instead of what seems less costly to most who would then lose, because they got -110 juice to lose a game because the line was 9 or 10. .

ML -510 is not out of the question either. IMO if Dallas can't win su, then the bet was lost because of the Cowboys self destructing anyway.

GL

Nice pick and good writeup.

Think you have the right capping angles into this game.

- Dallas is the Alabama of the nfl. Using a nasty run game with Murray and play action passes.

- Lesser known qbs like Mckoy usually don't fare well in prinetime on the road.

-As you eloquently WROTE the skins are lacking depth because of the rg3 trade.

- buying points- a great idea /
My brother said just pick the winner bottom line!

Good luck

The Cowboys O28 -121 (5Dimes) looks like my favorite, but I'm going to be on Dallas -9/-9.5 as well as I see Washington presenting a few short field opportunities and Dallas equipped to take advantage of them. Washington defense has been less than impressive so far as well.

Well, I don't have any faith in Colt McCoy, and I'm unimpressed with Washington's D. But this is a division game and a rivalry, and more of a rivalry to Washington, I think. Could be a close one, but I'm staying away.

Seems a lot for a division game is all and it's common knowledge the Cowboys are a bad favorite. Will see what holds up.

Lang on the Cowboys, fwiw.

Cowboys won at Seattle, nice, but this team is far from elite. Worst defense in the league yards per play. Been relatively healthy all season too. All those things will catch up with them. Not sure if its tonight. Like all Cowboys home games this one won't be loud at all. Ever since the 49ers invaded that stadium the pride at home has been shot and the scores don't lie. Barely getting by the pathetic Texans and rallying to beat an equally bad Giants team.

Think we all can agree this line looks suspicious, and begs for REDSKINS money. However, I wouldn't bet any amount of money on Colt McCoy even if it was borrowed money. I am taking Dallas -9.5 all day. Unfortunately I also like the under leaving myself little room to hit both, but need to play both. I don't see Washington moving the ball much, but I do see them trying to limit the opportunities they give Dallas and Colt by running the ball. Under in a primetime game is plan retarded this year, but LEGO.

The play
Dallas -9.5 -110
Under 49.5 -110

[TABLE="class: rgMasterTable MasterTable"]
<tbody>[TR="class: rgRow"]
[TD="align: right"] 10/27

08:30 PM [/TD]
[TD] 277 - Washington Redskins

278 - Dallas Cowboys [/TD]
[TD="align: center"]
2014-277-spct-u.gif

[/TD]
[TD="align: right"] +7.5 -110
-7.5 100[/TD]
[TD="align: right"] +9 -110
-9 100[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Sportsinsights percentages. I will likely be on the Dallas tt over, trying to figure the best way to play this.

Just some PT stats ahead of SNF -

General stats
- The last 19 PT winners have all totaled at least 27 pts (& 14 of them at least 30 pts); overall only 1 PT winner (in 24 games) has totaled less than 26 pts.

- The Favourite is 9-1 ATS (+ 1 pick'em) the last 11 games.

- No road team has lost after leading at half-time.

- Games that haven't involved the loser being shutout or haven't totaled less than 10 pts by half-time, have gone 20-2 to Over.

- MNF has had as many games decided by 1-7 pt margins (3 in 8 games) than TNF & SNF have combined (3 in 16 games).

- Teams scoring the game's 1st TD have lost SU more often on MNF (4 times in 8 games) than they have in all of TNF & SNF games combined (3 times in 16 games).

(While those last 2 stats may seem to be directly correlated, in fact none of the 1st TD scoring losers for TNF & SNF were involved in games decided by 1-7 pt margins.)

NFC teams @home stats
- No losing team has scored more than 23 pts (4 losing teams have managed that feat with an AFC team @home).

- Only 1 game out of 13 has been decided by a margin of 1-7 pts (compared to 5 of 11 games w/an AFC team @home).

- Home Favs have scored first in 9 of 11 games.

Begging for Skins? This is a public play big time for Cowboys.

Giving 10 points in a division game to a team not named the Jaguars is a big deal. Not quite begging for Skins money but still a lot to give a fairly underrated team (via the stats). NFC East v NFC East games will be etched in most folks subconscious as relatively tight battles.

Not gonna argue the Cows being overrated because they very much are.

I'm pretty sure McCoy will throw the ball out of bounds with no time left, but the refs will give a second back on the clock.
Then with a hail mary, Wash will score a TD and lose by 8

Back