[TD="class: line"]50 / 49.5 / 49[/TD]
[TD="class: currentline"]49.5[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]+251[/TD]
[TD="class: halftime"][/TD]
[TD="class: score"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: note"]
[TD="colspan: 7"]TV: ESPNU, DTV: 208 | PARTLY CLOUDY, NORTHWEST WIND 12-17. GAME TEMP 45, RH 68% WIND CHILL 38
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Team Totals
Memphis 28.5
Temple 21.5

[TABLE="class: data, width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR="class: time"]
[TD="colspan: 7"]8:00 PM EST
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: team odd"]
[TD="class: name"]115 UTAH STATE
[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]-6.5 [/TD]
[TD="class: line"]-6.5 -15 / -7 / -7 -15[/TD]
[TD="class: currentline"]-7 [/TD]
[TD="class: line"]-291[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: team even"]
[TD="class: name"]116 WYOMING
[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]49.5[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]46o11 / 46 / 44.5[/TD]
[TD="class: currentline"]45[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]+241[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: note"]
[TD="colspan: 7"]UST-QB-Craig Harrison-OUT | UST-QB-Darell Garretson-OUT | UST-QB-Chuckie Keeton-OUT | WYO-RB-Shaun Wick-OUT | TV: ESPN2, DTV: 209 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, NORTHWEST WIND 10-20. GAME TEMP 41, RH 79% WIND CHILL 33
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Team Totals

Utah St 26.5
Wyoming 19.5

temple sucks but after they beat Ecu last Saturday I can't tell if it was a fluke or was I wrong about them.

As a Temple alum and supporter they are tough to cap. TU offensive line is very young and injured. I was in the stadium for the ECU game last week and the weather was horrific. It was quickly apparent that the ECU QB had 0% chance to throw the ball down the field. Temple d is not as strong as they are being played up to be in the local media. Tulsa and Navy had little trouble running against them. Temple offense is sporadic at best. However they do have 2 recent big time recruits that were just awarded ( 2-4 weeks ago) eligibility for this season.
Former Archbishop Wood tight end Colin Thompson announced on Monday evening his plans to transfer from Florida to Temple. The 6-foot-4, 256-pounder was a four-star recruit when he signed with Florida in 2012. Thompson played in three games over two seasons with the Gators as he battled foot injuries. He visited Penn State last month.

Thompson made the big play last week. He is beginning to see more playing time.

Keith Kirkwood 2013 (Freshman): Appeared in eight games, making five starts at wide receiver…finished the season with 12 receptions for 250 yards and four touchdowns…started the season-opener against USC (Aug. 29) and caught 60-yard touchdown…season-high 84 receiving yards on two catches against the Trojans…season-high four catches for 78 yards and a score against Army (Nov. 30)…also scored against Fresno State (Sept. 28) and at Utah State (Nov. 2)…named to the academic all-MW team.
If Walker (QB) has some time, these guys can make plays but that has been the issue all year. It appears that the O-Line will have a redshirt DEFENSIVE player starting tonight. I haven't seen enough of Memphis to comment on their team.

Weather is cool with a projected diminishing wind to about 7 MPH by gametime.

ECU's a fraud, and so was that Temple win. Outgained 435-125, and ECU gave them 5 fumbles.

ECU a Fraud? Harsh words there, constanza. More like a team from the South coming up to the rust belt and getting awful weather none of them are used to and their worse nightmare coming true. Course, I could be too close to the situation so there's that as well.

I'm torn on USU and Wyo. You know the Cowboys are gonna give 'em their best shot and their capable of winning this game at home. Leaning Wyo at home now that they are getting 7'.

Back