Discussion - Friday Cincinnati vs Tulane (8:00pm Friday)

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
What do you like and why?

[TABLE="class: data, width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR="class: time"]
[TD="colspan: 7"]8:00 PM EDT[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: team odd"]
[TD="class: name"]309 CINCINNATI[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]-4[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]-6 / -6.5 / -6.5 -11[/TD]
[TD="class: currentline"]-6.5[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]-260[/TD]
[TD="class: halftime"][/TD]
[TD="class: score"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: team even"]
[TD="class: name"]310 TULANE[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]54.5[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]57.5 / 57 / 56.5[/TD]
[TD="class: currentline"]56.5u19[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]+215[/TD]
[TD="class: halftime"][/TD]
[TD="class: score"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: note"]
[TD="colspan: 7"]CIU-QB-Gunner Kiel-Probable | TUL-QB-Tanner Lee-Probable | TV: ESPN2, DTV: 209 | MOSTLY FAIR, NORTH WIND 13-18. GAME TEMP 66, RH 45%[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Team Totals:
Cincy 31.5
Tulane 25

Cinci off two wins gaining momentum. Kiel is getting better and the offence is going to score. Have been in the 30's every game but once and that was 28 against ohio state. Tulane does not have a very good offence and just don't think they can hang with cinci based on previous out put.. I see a 34-17 game but what the hell do i know.

:shake:

I'm thinking the Cincy TT over is my favorite college football wager tonight. Don't really like much at all in either game.

B Lang is on Cinncy -6.5 for 20 dimes. He's lost 9 of his last 10 paid picks. He was against Cinncy last Friday, and lost. Maybe he learnt his lesson or maybe he just doesn't have a very good feel for this team.

On a side note, those of you using Heritage probably know about the promo tonight on both games - get out of your bets at halftime.

On a side note, those of you using Heritage probably know about the promo tonight on both games - get out of your bets at halftime.

Think of the handle they would have had last night on the FSU game, with every FSU backer getting out at halftime..........

I'm about to throw a couple bucks on Tulane for the heck of it actually.. Think Tulane runs at will on them and they've played the better schedule. Cincinnati's defense is awful...class relief for Tulane off of UCF and the Wave actually outgained them on the road.

Back