Direct TV People . MLB Network .

Already sick of Barry Larkin

:36_11_6:

Nice .

The woman was much un-pleased when I feel asleep with it on T.V. last night . She has just gotten used to the N.F.L. Network after a few years , now she has to contend with this .

:cheers:

:line: Late night west coast games . ..... I miss them . The season can't start soon enough .

are mlb.tv subscribers going to get access to mlb network on their computers?

guessing no, but maybe.

are mlb.tv subscribers going to get access to mlb network on their computers?

guessing no, but maybe.

not sure, do know tho that there's only gonna be like 25 live games or so on the network this year. I am looking forward to their Baseball tonight-esq show though.

really considering switching over to direct
You should .

I have some sort of FSN package from them that costs around $12 a month . But it is all of the FSN networks from all over the country .

It's great for watching games that are'nt on normal cable / satellite channels .

:cheers:

nothing comes close to directv...

unless it raining hard, windy as shit, etc...then u r fucked.
not much serious weather in LA, yet it occasionally affects us. can't imagine how frustrated i'd get though in an area that had more frequent bad weather.

nothing comes close to directv...

unless it raining hard, windy as shit, etc...then u r fucked.
not much serious weather in LA, yet it occasionally affects us. can't imagine how frustrated i'd get though in an area that had more frequent bad weather.
:bow: Directv. I love the Nfl and Nba packages. Almost all the games are in HD too. And i've had directv for almost 8 years and i've lost my signal maybe once, for like 2 minutes during a huge storm.

the weather is what im afraid of...with time warner now..expensive and customerservice blows..but got mlb package, cbb package....but just got sent a flyer and can get basically what i have with time warner,plus a bunch more movie channels for half the price

jimbof20 i live in buffalo can't get much shittier weather then here and i would still recommend directtv

do i lose my signal sometimes when its windy as shit or raining like no tomorrow yeah ......but still its the way to go.......the + def. outweighs the negatives

just signed up for it..installing it next mon..i did notice a lot of hidden fees from the advertising i received but thats expected..didnt realize tey too carry mlb and the same packages time warner did..i thought time warner had exclusive rights to those as direct had to nfl...so i am happy about that..still came out cheaper then i waspaying and got a lmore channels...will update afer a few days of using

No weather issues either for me . I live in Jacksonville and we get a lot of wind and rain & I have lost service MAYBE twice in 6+years .

:7_17_4:

I have only had directv for about 3 weeks and have lost reception once due to the extreme cold I think. That day happened to be a Sunday and I missed the entire week 16 of the NFL (reception was out the entire day). A buddy of mine says he loses his reception all the time and I remember being at his house a few years ago and we missed a couple hours of the NFL due to the rain. I think switching to Directv was the wrong choice.

damn...
don't get me wrong, i love directv. but how in the hell do i always have issues being in an area w/out much weather? compared to you guys, you'd think i lived in tornado alley or something.

damn...
don't get me wrong, i love directv. but how in the hell do i always have issues being in an area w/out much weather? compared to you guys, you'd think i lived in tornado alley or something.
I think it's either the way it was installed (no offense if you installed it) or maybe hardware issues then. Being in LA, your weather is like mines here in the Bay Area and shouldn't be a problem.

TV is out again. Ive had directv a little over a month and I missed the entire week 16 of the NFL, missed the Bulls game last night, and now the Hawks are about to start and i'm going to miss that. Not to mention where it goes out here and there for a few minutes at a time. Its just cold here, there is no wind or snow or anything. The only other person I know who has directv has nothing but negative things to say about it as well. Directv sucks...I advise everyone to stay away.

TV is out again. Ive had directv a little over a month and I missed the entire week 16 of the NFL, missed the Bulls game last night, and now the Hawks are about to start and i'm going to miss that. Not to mention where it goes out here and there for a few minutes at a time. Its just cold here, there is no wind or snow or anything. The only other person I know who has directv has nothing but negative things to say about it as well. Directv sucks...I advise everyone to stay away.

Bro, it has to be the way yours is installed. I just spent 3+ weeks at my mother's...50 minutes south of Buffalo and we had 25+ inches of snow in three days along with single digit temps some days...never lost the signal.

Call a DirecTV service rep to your house................:shake:

Bro, it has to be the way yours is installed. I just spent 3+ weeks at my mother's...50 minutes south of Buffalo and we had 25+ inches of snow in three days along with single digit temps some days...never lost the signal.

Call a DirecTV service rep to your house................:shake:

No doubt. I live in Utah home of fucking mormons and snow storms and NEVER EVER lose my signal. Give the DTV guy that comes out to fix it a breathalizer before he adjusts your satellite and you'll be good to go.

Have had DirectTV for over a year and half and its only went out twice and both those times were under 15 minutes. You definitely need to call a service rep because they had to have installed the satellite poorly the first time.

Back