Dillion for bc ?

mater

Any updates on his injury? Makes a big difference in my opinion if he plays and close to 100%

Dillon missed the past two games, but will be back Friday, according to BC coach Steve Addazio.
“He looked really good and I would say barring anything popping here I think he’ll be ready to roll,’’ Addazio told reporters on Tuesday.

Also FWIW it's "red bandanna night". It's an annual tribute to a BC alum/athlete who was killed on 9/11 while saving some peoples' lives.

And Flutie is alleged to be in attendance.

And they sell beer so I will be shitfaced.

Granted these things don't translate to a win on the field but the crowd who isn't watching the Sox game should be amped up.

Also FWIW it's "red bandanna night". It's an annual tribute to a BC alum/athlete who was killed on 9/11 while saving some peoples' lives.

And Flutie is alleged to be in attendance.

And they sell beer so I will be shitfaced.

Granted these things don't translate to a win on the field but the crowd who isn't watching the Sox game should be amped up.
O/U 12.5, beers consumed by Zeke

Regardless If Dillon is a go, I will take BC over the “U”. Miami is not a great team and FL boys don’t like the cold (anything under 60 degrees).

Hopefully they are at least 16 oz?

BBF if you're talking entire night I would lean over. Inside the stadium definitely under.

Back