DILAUDID8 merry christmas

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

Colts+2.5 halftime
car+1.5 halftime
tb+3 halftime goy best bet 5 star

bot TB would be my fav wager yea even full game TB is for real they have a very good team TB should win this game easy bol

Last edited by a moderator:
guys I promise you we are winning how much that I don't no but we are winning I don't lie

I like car also I think car will jump all over AT nad fast I see a few ints by atlanta

fondy-jk merry christmas yesterday we lost all 3 games but we cant win all the time like I said bowl games are not easy

Wood your right about the sauce but the shit i'm going through right now with the wife that's all i'm saying when you don't even say merry christmas to your wife you would drink det river water or should I say flint .

Wood I don't know if I told you but we live in diff states i'm in MICH she lives in PITT PA but she was married before she got what she wanted . guy's i'm posting the last game and fuck yeah i'm going back to the BELVEDERE . what a christmas so guy's i'm not even going to post any more for today win or lose she got me all fucked up . now I know why a husband takes the wife for a one way ride i'm not saying it's right but I could understand when shit like that happens

Dilaudid... Idk if you have it in your neck of the woods but make the switch over to Tito's. Smoother and about half the price!

cap ty for letting me know like grey goose I would not pay 5 for gray goose it burns like hell that BELVEDERE vs grey goose not even close not even in the ball park . but I will try titos the only other one I didnt try is Elite I hear nothing better but never drank it

its funny because 40+ years all I know is VOKIA I use to drink STLOI GOLD real good shit real hard to find they have STLOI but not the gold

don't care who wins it sounds crazy 1 guy from pre game said the same thing who cares . but the guys that just started following care I understand we did so good thats what I mean

We have this stuff Clique in PA. It's about $14/15 and comes in a black bottle. Have done blind taste tests with Goose, titos, stoli and others. It's really good.

Pretty sure I've had it. Comes with a black cap I believe. I generally like Stoli (and most other vodkas except that Dan Akroyd bullshit in the skull bottle - shit is undrinkable), but drink almost exclusively Titos and Clique now. Both top shelf quality IMO.

Whoa you don't like Crystal Head? That's scandalous

Cheap-Svedka and Pinnacle
Middle-Tito's and Kettel One
Higher-Belvedere and Chopin
Supreme-Crystal Head

That's my list

I actually prefer Tito's as the go to...only drink vodka straight, rarely mix with anything

where is titos made yeah when I drink BELVEDERE my god its great no stink to it nothing

Back