Did Tru Die?

HookedOnUT1

Pretty much a regular
I've seen you post in some other guys' threads wishing them luck, but unless I've missed it, I haven't seen any of your picks. Always appreciate tailing them, and so I was curious if you wait for more games/date or if I just haven't seen your stuff.

Hope all is well. :shake:

:shake:

been around some, but haven't posted anything just some talk durin tha in games

He won't post plays, it's way easier for him to pretend like he is winning in shit talk after the games are over in the in-games than actually do some real capping. Dude has been terrified of posting plays since eggman called him out and beat him in the first Pick Club.

He won't post plays, it's way easier for him to pretend like he is winning in shit talk after the games are over in the in-games than actually do some real capping. Dude has been terrified of posting plays since eggman called him out and beat him in the first Pick Club.

haha be around any ingame an understand never said im on this or that after tha game. like last week I talked about NFL on Saturday. just like i told egg to post all his plays, not others plays, im still waiting for u to post 2 unit plays, if u scared say u scared. have a nice night galt, u seem salty I see. I understand must be, bein a eagles fan or uva. combo of tha 2?

:shake:

been around some, but haven't posted anything just some talk durin tha in games

Fair enough, and hopefully we'll see you post some games. Always looking to tail those plays. :shake:

P.S. Love whoever changed the titled of my initial post to what it is. Haha

just stirring up shit eh? lol.

Back