Did Lebron go Wayne Rooney and get hair plugs?

braves

Pretty much a regular
This was being discussed on DP this morning and I looked at a picture of him unveiling his new shoe, and I lean towards yes.

If someone wants to post a pic we can debate this important topic.

Either plugs or spray on hair. I noticed it on his Instagram a month or so back when he was working on that movie.

either way a good choice, it wouldn't be noticeable to a person who didn't know his old hairline. Smart move would be to do like Rooney and come right out and admit to it instead of letting the haters speculate etc. Rooney didn't get nearly as much shit about it as I thought he would and I think it's because he got out in front of it and posted about it on his Twitter.

Either plugs or spray on hair. I noticed it on his Instagram a month or so back when he was working on that movie.

either way a good choice, it wouldn't be noticeable to a person who didn't know his old hairline. Smart move would be to do like Rooney and come right out and admit to it instead of letting the haters speculate etc. Rooney didn't get nearly as much shit about it as I thought he would and I think it's because he got out in front of it and posted about it on his Twitter.
You know,I never thought of this.
He gets no shit whatsoever,crazy really.You nailed it.
City had a player once,he plays for Stoke now and he went bald quick,wore a wig,seriously he did.Left the team cause of the shit he took in training :rofl: also refused to play for Ireland anymore cause of shit off of team mates.... next time he played he didnt have the wig and was completely bald.Stephen Ireland.
I think its faggish,buts thats just what I think,nobody cares :)

found a link
" When Ireland broke through into the Manchester City team, he caught everyone’s eye with his classy attacking play and his receding hairline. While in his early twenties, things didn’t look too good for Stephen’s locks, in 2007, a full mane suddenly sprouted.There was rumours that Stephen had taken saw palmetto for hair loss – but this was later rejected by his agent.
Happy days you would think, but things took a strange turn when, on national duty, Ireland requested compassionate leave due to the death of his grandmother. When his grandmother was found to be alive, he changed his story. It was his other grandmother who had died. She hadn’t. Ireland has since claimed that his girlfriend had suffered a miscarriage, a tragic circumstance that may explain the bizarre lies, but the Irish Mail on Sunday reported that he was in fact subject to some vicious teasing. Two of his team-mates apparently held him down and tried to tug off his new hair the night before he went home. Whatever the truth, Ireland has not played for his country since."

Last edited:
You know,I never thought of this.
He gets no shit whatsoever,crazy really.You nailed it.
City had a player once,he plays for Stoke now and he went bald quick,wore a wig,seriously he did.Left the team cause of the shit he took in training :rofl: also refused to play for Ireland anymore cause of shit off of team mates.... next time he played he didnt have the wig and was completely bald.Stephen Ireland.
I think its faggish,buts thats just what I think,nobody cares :)

found a link
" When Ireland broke through into the Manchester City team, he caught everyone’s eye with his classy attacking play and his receding hairline. While in his early twenties, things didn’t look too good for Stephen’s locks, in 2007, a full mane suddenly sprouted.There was rumours that Stephen had taken saw palmetto for hair loss – but this was later rejected by his agent.
Happy days you would think, but things took a strange turn when, on national duty, Ireland requested compassionate leave due to the death of his grandmother. When his grandmother was found to be alive, he changed his story. It was his other grandmother who had died. She hadn’t. Ireland has since claimed that his girlfriend had suffered a miscarriage, a tragic circumstance that may explain the bizarre lies, but the Irish Mail on Sunday reported that he was in fact subject to some vicious teasing. Two of his team-mates apparently held him down and tried to tug off his new hair the night before he went home. Whatever the truth, Ireland has not played for his country since."

Hahahahaha

tom-brady-hair-transplant.jpg

Back