Did Dabo Say What

BYOG bring your own guts. only a fucking redneck like that makes a BYOB reference in a postgame

BYOG bring your own guts. only a fucking redneck like that makes a BYOB reference in a postgame

I bet NCAA was shitting themselves, when he said we "give them" housing, schooling, food, and Stipends. I bet they are awfully glad he stopped there and so is the AD

That was a fucking blast...he always says shit in the postgame that most think he is an idiot for but fuck it, we won

I know he gets criticized a lot and I know he comes off like a dumb Southerner but here are some post-game facts from our Rivals.com board

Dabo Swinney is now 7-3 against teams ranked in the top 10 by at least one of the two major polls entering the game.

Swinney and the Tigers have now defeated eight of the top-20 winningest programs in the history of college football over the last five years. The Tigers have a 10-4 record against the top-20 programs since 2011. Other top-20 programs Clemson has defeated the last five years are Ohio State (No. 4), Oklahoma (No. 5), Florida State (No. 11), Louisiana State (No. 13), Georgia (No. 14), Auburn (No. 17) and Virginia Tech (No. 20). Clemson plays at No. 15 Miami (Fla.) on October 24.

Clemson is now 8-2 with at least 11 days to prepare for a regular-season game under Swinney

Brian Kelly was the eighth winningest active FBS coach by percentage entering tonight’s game. With this win, Swinney has now defeated seven of the top 10 over the last five years. The other top-10 winningest coaches Swinney has beaten since 2011 are Urban Meyer of Ohio State (No. 1), Jimbo Fisher of Florida State (No. 2), Bob Stoops of Oklahoma (No. 3), Mark Richt of Georgia (No. 7), Les Miles of Louisiana State (No. 9) and Steve Spurrier of South Carolina (No. 10).

I think the Les Miles comparison is a good one. I also think Notre Dame is probably better but it doesn't matter. Just like I think Alabama is better than Ole Miss and it didn't matter 2 weeks ago. Notre Dame has no business in the playoff anyway. Clemson doesn't either but hell there's still a chance

That was a fucking blast...he always says shit in the postgame that most think he is an idiot for but fuck it, we won

I know he gets criticized a lot and I know he comes off like a dumb Southerner but here are some post-game facts from our Rivals.com board

Dabo Swinney is now 7-3 against teams ranked in the top 10 by at least one of the two major polls entering the game.

Swinney and the Tigers have now defeated eight of the top-20 winningest programs in the history of college football over the last five years. The Tigers have a 10-4 record against the top-20 programs since 2011. Other top-20 programs Clemson has defeated the last five years are Ohio State (No. 4), Oklahoma (No. 5), Florida State (No. 11), Louisiana State (No. 13), Georgia (No. 14), Auburn (No. 17) and Virginia Tech (No. 20). Clemson plays at No. 15 Miami (Fla.) on October 24.

Clemson is now 8-2 with at least 11 days to prepare for a regular-season game under Swinney

Brian Kelly was the eighth winningest active FBS coach by percentage entering tonight’s game. With this win, Swinney has now defeated seven of the top 10 over the last five years. The other top-10 winningest coaches Swinney has beaten since 2011 are Urban Meyer of Ohio State (No. 1), Jimbo Fisher of Florida State (No. 2), Bob Stoops of Oklahoma (No. 3), Mark Richt of Georgia (No. 7), Les Miles of Louisiana State (No. 9) and Steve Spurrier of South Carolina (No. 10).

I think the Les Miles comparison is a good one. I also think Notre Dame is probably better but it doesn't matter. Just like I think Alabama is better than Ole Miss and it didn't matter 2 weeks ago. Notre Dame has no business in the playoff anyway. Clemson doesn't either but hell there's still a chance

I can't imagine how many times you blew your load at the game. what a finish (literally and figuratively).

Yeah it was a hell of a game...just got home about 30 minutes ago and am so loaded on caffeine for the drive home I don't think I'll be able to go to sleep until 5:00

Really impressed with Clemson's DL play. The offensive play calling was Butch Jones conservative once we got a lead and nearly cost us the ballgame. The inability to cover a RB on a crossing route is something that needs to be addressed quickly

Notre Dame is one of those programs that it was really cool to see play in person. IMO the most historical program in all of college football and I'll absolutely be making the trip up to South Bend in a few years when Clemson plays them up there.

nice win Dwight :cheers3:

hope you had an umbrella to at least shield some of the jiz all over from dotting you in the eyes

hahaha no umbrella to shield the jizz

It was mid 60s and not very windy so not that bad. Had duck boots, old jeans and a poncho over my shirt so it wasn't too awful. Packing up 4 tailgating tents, 4 coolers, 2 grills, a TV/satellite and a shit ton of other food wasn't exactly awesome at 12:30 AM in the pouring rain but the win made it bearable

Really impressed with Clemson's DL play. The offensive play calling was Butch Jones conservative once we got a lead and nearly cost us the ballgame. The inability to cover a RB on a crossing route is something that needs to be addressed quickly

Didn't you call attention to this issue (the crossing route issue) before the game?

I have no problem with that at all. It's a message Mack Brown should have conveyed to his country-club Longhorns. And who's the head ball coach in Columbia these days? Spurrier can out-redneck Dabo any day of the week.

I have no problem with that at all. It's a message Mack Brown should have conveyed to his country-club Longhorns. And who's the head ball coach in Columbia these days? Spurrier can out-redneck Dabo any day of the week.
Lol how and why Gamecocks get brought up here I'll never know. We only scored 10 on mizzou honestly cocks aren't even worth brining up in this thread lol. I am from SC so redneck is a term I can use loosely lol

hahaha no umbrella to shield the jizz
It was mid 60s and not very windy so not that bad. Had duck boots, old jeans and a poncho over my shirt so it wasn't too awful. Packing up 4 tailgating tents, 4 coolers, 2 grills, a TV/satellite and a shit ton of other food wasn't exactly awesome at 12:30 AM in the pouring rain but the win made it bearable
Haha bet it was wild. My ND friend said tickets went from $350 in the week to $50 for him to scoop some up. Big win there

Yeah still a solid crowd and possibly a louder crowd actually. The rain had people pumped and a lot of the blue collar rowdy folks were able to snag tickets as the price dropped due to the weather. I was really impressed with the turnout. We park in a grass lot and saw multiple people get stuck after the game but every grass lot had a tow truck waiting. Impressed with the preparedness of the university. Conditions weren't nearly as bad as they could have been and as some were predicting though as wind was minimal

Dabo should have brought his own guts and not played the 4th quarter scared and trying not to lose. One TD on the multiple times they had the ball on NDs side of the field would have put the game out or reach and the theatrics that we saw at the end of the game would have been unnecessary.

Back