did anyone here have BEN ROETHLISBERGER to win most passing yards?

georgioly

Pretty much a regular
did he win? since im seeing it as a tie with brees in espn stats..

just wanted to know. he was +15000 at the start of the season wow

also what as the odds of JJ watt being mvp at the start of the season?

Last night's in-game was a display of bettors laying down their personal interests and willing cash's prop home. (Or at least home to a tie.) I mean, think of the play that thing hit on.

Last night's in-game was a display of bettors laying down their personal interests and willing cash's prop home. (Or at least home to a tie.) I mean, think of the play that thing hit on.

It was so cool and so random how everyone did this... i was texting with some friends but most people were asleep by the 2nd half...
So it was me and random internet folks from CTG.... again was so cool and thanks to everyone who kept cheering it on, even though they knew the only way i would win is if they lost......:shake:

nice hit CASH:shake:

just wondering, i saw before SUndays games that Brees was ahead by only 35 yards and in the stats during sunday after the games, ben had a 36yd lead (317-281) how come it was tied for brees??

is there like a decimal yardage that just isnt show??

nice hit CASH:shake:

just wondering, i saw before SUndays games that Brees was ahead by only 35 yards and in the stats during sunday after the games, ben had a 36yd lead (317-281) how come it was tied for brees??

is there like a decimal yardage that just isnt show??

Brees was up by 36 yds heading into yesterday.

Back