Diamond Plays 8/5

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
Oakland A's Team Total (Over 4) (-120)--$1000 to win $800

Thx Bar...appreciate it!!!!

Live in toronto and for reason I really want them to lose big time, I got no love for my city only when halladay pitches. Below .500 here we go again

GL

Mariners (-1 1/2) Runs (+230)--$1000 to win $2,300

Hey Player...Toronto fan as well...thinking is the same my friend...GL with your plays.

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
Reds (-1 1/2) Runs (+165)--$500 to win $825

damn man.. u fuckin gettin wild tonight.. i do like Oak and Team total bud.. hit it and quit it!

I was intrigued by your unique betting method (and results) so I tried it yesterday. I took the Mets and the White Sox. I went to bed cursing the Mets for their 9th inning collapse and positive the Sox, down 6-1,were a very lost cause.
When I opened my account this morning I was sure there was an error in my favor. Then I checked out the unreal ending of the Sox game. It was like Detroit took a page or two from those damn closer less Mets. Is this kind of wagering always so exciting.? How does your heart withstand the Epinephrine shifts. Just this one day was enough to make me consider a life as an adrenaline junkie.
Thanks for your interesting picks! BOL!

Thanks Jasper....if you bet like this and drink at the same time it definitely helps!!:36_11_6:

At one point last night I thought I was going to lose the White Sox, the Yankees Team Total and the Rockies (-2 1/2) Runs and just win the Mets. Mets gave up three runs in the ninth to lose that bet and I won the other two and pushed the Yankees.

This will definitely give you gray hair but hopefully some $$$$ in the process.

Good Luck with your plays!!

Back