DFS/Props Week 9 Discussion

ScopeY

Pretty much a regular
For the 2nd week of posting this, we see the majority of the QBs paired with a player of there team BUT NOT a game stack..... last week there was just 2 game stacks with it, and this week just 1.

Everyone lineup contained Pollard and Foreman which was called out in last weeks post as smash spot recipients. My only miss was Mostert, but I had more foreman/pollard, and we did include Kamara/Henry as the expensive backs we wanted, and they smashed too.

9 of the 10 lineups here contained some of the dirt cheap defenses, probably so they can fit more of whatever they want, and it's also the most variant position in DFS. They were able to target Colts 3rd string QB this way, or pair with the cheap foreman.

I didn't have Conklin in my lineups, but I had a dot of Wilson because we knew Davis was out, and that targets were going to go somewhere, so that was a miss there, but it didn't really hurt because Pitts was nice cheap lower than normally owned option that paid off, and there were actually a handful of TEs that got low double digits. WRs was apparent you needed MIAs pass catchers, and thankfully its what kept me off of to much Mostert.

Overall a good week, and taking note that now in the last 2 weeks 17 of the top 20 lineups did team stacks not game stacks with their QBs.

1667328588514.png

Thurs Night/Showdown Slate

PHI/HOU

Eagles have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
Texans have a good RB matchup, and bad P matchup.
Sanders has a great ALY push.
Mills has a meh ASR matchup, Pierce is just outside a good ALY push.
Pace of play is T-2nd, in neutral situations both play much faster than there average secs/play.

- Injuries - PHI - Nothing serious.
- HOU - On D, DE Greenard out for 3rd week, DT Dwumfour out for 4th week. DT Collins is doubtful, not expected to play. However, CB Tavierre Thomas is coming back. On O, WR Collins is unlikely to play, Cooks is Q.

- Weird slate for thursday, and I'll get more to that. Lets start with sanders though, he had his lowest snap share of the week, but it's also because they led by 2+ possessions for more than a half. Problem is, that can easily happen here. He's still a great bet to see the endzone, but just know he's range-y. As hurts can vulture him, his backups can vulture him, and if it does get out of hand without him scoring in the first half, you'll be kicking yourself. Either way, he will be in my pool of course. Scott played just as much as gainwell last week, but had 7 carries to gainwells 1, he'd be the pivot option I'd go more with. Despite the trounching, Brown AND devonte Smith had a 63%+ target share last week, and on the season are about 56% combined. Brown sees more targets, and deeper, and makes for the obvious choice, but I have no problem clicking Smith either, he's like Theilen for me, he will have some weeks where he beats brown, but they'll be spaced. Watkins/Pascal are the deeper/blowout options, Watkins played more but Pascal had more targets. Goedert sees almost 6 targets a game, and last week he did have a good aDOT/r, but on the season it sits at a measly 3.4, with a TD he's obviously a good bet to be optimal, but he's the one I trust the least in this offense. I will say, its definitely a steady floor, and he does play a ton of snaps in competitive games.
Pierce tied his career high in snaps at 78%~, if he keeps that up, he's definitely a big opportunity threat. On the season he's averaging around 21 opps a game, he ranks 11th in ALY matchup, but may get into an unfavorable script quick. Here's where the slate gets weird. At TE, the Texans play 3, 2 last week played over 50% of snaps, and all 3 had targets between 2 and 4. They're all dirt cheap. We may have no Cooks or Collins. Dorsett last week played 83% of snaps and is at 4K, he's almost a must play. If you want to avoid Pierce, and go 4 PHI - 2 HOU, seems like you can get the big dogs, and have safety on the other end. Just have to pick the right TE. 66% of Mills targets when to RB/TEs, and I doubt he has more time in pocket vs this D. You might even be able to do a 5-1 PHI-HOU stack, with their back up RB, and pick the right TE (not sure how the salary works out if you can then pay up a bit) as I'll be toying with that tomorrow.

God this seems like it be so perfect for Philly to get lead and just hammer them w sanders, actually love he only had 9 rushes last week with this being the thu game but as you said we still have to worry he gets limited Carries if it out of hand, maybe houston offense can be game enough? Gotta figure if sanders gets 15 Carries he goes for 80+, he has gotten that 5 of 7, 13 in one the others the the 9 rushes last week but again I think that prob good considering short rest. I gotta go over 80.5 rush.

God this seems like it be so perfect for Philly to get lead and just hammer them w sanders, actually love he only had 9 rushes last week with this being the thu game but as you said we still have to worry he gets limited Carries if it out of hand, maybe houston offense can be game enough? Gotta figure if sanders gets 15 Carries he goes for 80+, he has gotten that 5 of 7, 13 in one the others the the 9 rushes last week but again I think that prob good considering short rest. I gotta go over 80.5 rush.

Yeah, plus houston has been trounced on the ground

1PMs/Main Slate

LAC/ATL

Chargers have a great P/RB matchup.
Falcons have a good RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Herbert has the best ASR matchup.
Mariota has a bad ASR matchup. Algeier/Huntley have a good ALY push.
Chargers TTR is 3rd.
Falcons TTR is T-9th.
Pace of play is T-7th overall, T-6th in MS. O/URank is T-2nd.

- Injuries - LAC - On D, no CB Jackson, a few Q's. On O, no WR Williams, WR Allen is still sidelined, RB Ekeler is Q, TE Parham is Q, WR Palmer cleared concussion protocol.
- ATL - On D, CB Hayward out for 2nd week, CB Terrell is out . On O, RB Patterson could return?

- The chargers have the 3rd best TTR, they have a great DVOA matchup on both fronts, and Herbert is expected to have time in the pocket, oh, and 2 of ATLs starting CBs are out..... oh, and we get cheap value as Herberts pass catchers are out (most likely the 2 atleast)... the only thing that you can talk me out of here is ownership being to high here, but its to good to pass up. Ekeler is averaging almost 21 Opp's a game, where almost 9 of them are targets, that's fucking nuts and gives him one of the highest floors for a RB. Without Allen/Williams, you'd think that atleast gets maintained here. He has TD equity too, he's almost a must start if healthy. Also, he saw his highest snap count 2 games ago, and topped that in his last game, at 77%. Palmer/Carter should operate as the 1/2 w/o Williams/Allen, but Bandy can hit a homerun ball too, maybe in just 1 lineup. In 2 games Parham played (and didn't complete atleast 1 of them), Everett averaged 3 catches on 5 targets for an aDOT/r of 1.125~, that's gross, and I'd actually rather a cheaper parham if he plays, but will most likely pass altogether.
Allgeier played 60%~ of snaps past 2 weeks, and has averaged around 15 opportunities, not terrible, not great, the thing I'd like to see is he got his first target last week, actually 3 of them!, If that continues, I can see him paying his way, especially with a TD, they have a good ALY push, and the DVOA matchup is good, and we know they don't have to be competitive to continue to use him. IF patterson is in, I'll probably pass on the backfield. London saw his career high snaps last week, and was 3rd on the target list... I can't trust it unfortunately, but I guess its a buy low spot. Pitts I mentioned being a sneaky spot last week, and it paid off, he had a good TE aDOT/r of 7.2, led the team in targets at 9 (32.1% target share), and finished with 5-80-1.... he's price went up a bit, but I think he can still be considered if you want a piece of this offense not at RB.

BUF/NYJ

Bills have a bad P/RB matchup.
Jets have a bad P/RB matchup.
Allen has a good ASR matchup. Singletary has a bad ALY push.
Z. Wilson has a bad ASR matchup. Carter/Robinson have a bad ALY push.
Bills TTR is 1st.
Jets TTR is T-18th (for last with 3 others, /20)
Pace of play is 1st overall/MS. OURank is 5th.

- Injuries - BUF - On D, S Poyer is out. Milano is Q but hasn't parcticed, and they did activite CB White.
- NYJ - On O, no WR Davis, 2 OLineman are out, and obiously no RB Hall either.

- The bills have the #1 TT (like most weeks), and its the best pace of the bunch, but they have a tough matchup on D DVOA wise. I'm not saying not to take them, as you don't want another explosive play game (see Pitt) where you're SOL if you had no bill, but I think I'll be underweight. They're the most expensive, and there are paths for other people to outperform. One off will be my majority. Singletary gets like 14~ opps. a game but will his 4~ targets a game take a hit with Hines, maybe... and we know Allen can vulture him, pass. Diggs is the WR1 on the team with the biggest team total, he sees over 10 targets a game, at a decent 9.3 aDOT/r.... he obviously can be played, but he doesn't come cheap. Gabe Davis has a MASSIVE 18.8 aDOT/r, and he's consistently seen more snaps than diggs actually. I don't think I'll be on the slot men. Knox hasn't seen more than 4 targets in a game this year, and is at 0.66 RZ targets a game, we can find better.
Carter saw 56% of snaps, Robinson 22%, I'm assuming those numbers both crunch inwards, but maybe I'm wrong. I do think the script can only be better for carter though, and he had 7 targets last week... if you tell me he'll get 8+ targets and have 50+ snaps, I think he could be played, with a TD I wouldn't be shocked to see 20+ FPs. Moore played just 17% of snaps last week, assuming because of his comments from weeks back, until that's proven otherwise, pass, that did lead Wilson to have his season high of snaps at 88%, Mims ay 75%, and even Berrios at 51%,, and Wilson had 41 pass attempts.... Do you think that's the norm again vs Buffalo? or That his attempts will go back to his usually.... I think it remains high of course. If so, Wilson had a solid 21% target share, and a solid aDOT/r of 9.7. I think he's still super cheap and can be considered, keep an eye on White coming back though. Conklin had a 30% target share, and a solid TE aDOT/r of 8.5.... He may be my game stack candidate. He's cheaper than knox for example, and will probably see more than double the targets and a deeper level.

MIA/CHI

Dolphins have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
Bears have a great P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Tua has a good ASR matchup. Mostert has a good ALY push.
Fields has the worst ASR matchup (he did last week too and still excelled).
Dolphins TTR is T-6th.
Bears TTR is 15th.
Pace of play is T-11th overall, 10th in MS. OURank is 6th.

- Injuries - MIA - On D, S Jones out for 2nd week, Needham out for 3rd week, couple Q's. CB Jones not ready yet, but they did add Chubb. On O, OL Eichenberg is out.
- CHI - On O, OL Patrick is out.

- Tua has a good matchup, and shouldn't be pressured, plus these bears stats were with Smith/Quinn too, so you can only guess the pass rush will be worse. Tua, despite playing what, 4 full games and less than 2 half games? (Off memory) is EIGTH in total air yards, despite having 67 less attempts than the next closest guy above him, and leads all QBs in airyards/attempt (of course). You can argue the pace here sucks, but same was said last week with the CHI/DAL, and that game turned out ok. These 2 WRs are slate breakers, and have 60% of the target share on this team, and are both in the top 4 in receiving yards. You can argue either going 8+-100+1+. , sorry sherfield. I won't have him, but Gesicki has finished top 8 in fantasy scoring for TEs 3 times this year, but he only has more than 4 catches once and Smythe should be back... pass.
Had fields as my de facto capt. in primetime vs the commanders (I think), and he's been really good since, for fantasy atleast... The last 3 weeks, he's had an average of 23+ pass attempts, and 11+ rush attempts, he has hit atleast 60 yards rushing in each of those games. For perspective, his first 3 weeks he averaged 15 pass attempts, 9 rushes, and never topped 47 yards on the ground. There are a ton of cheap options at QB this week (which we'll get too), and I think he's the sneakiest one. Now I think he can be played naked, but I guess Mooney/Claypool?/Kmet can be stacked with him. Montgomery play 70% of snaps to Herberts 28%, yet herbert had 1 more carry (16 to 15), and almost double the yards (99 to 53), he continues to be the better back, but until the make the change, I think neither is playable. Plus Fields can vulture.

MIN/WAS

Vikings have a great P matchup, and bad RB matchup.
Commanders have a good P matchup, and meh RB matchup.
Cook has a good ALY push.
Heinicke has a bad ASR matchup, and Robinson? has a bad ALY push.
Vikes TTR is T-9th.
Commanders TTR is 16th.
Pace of play is 5th overall, 4th in MS. OURank is 7th.

- Injuries - MIN - On D, DT Tomlinson is out. On O, no TE Smith.
- WAS - On D, LB Holcomb is out, worth noting back LB MAyo, and Eifler have been out too. On O, no RB McKissic, or WR Dotson.

- Vikes have an above average TT, the pace is good, the O/U is middling, but they're also faves. I feel like nobody is talking about Cook, and it kind of makes me really like him, His past 2 games he's seen his highest combined snaps at 87/76%, and hadn't been utilized more last week, totaling 25 opportunities (5 catches) 141 Yds, and a TD, if it wasnt for many monster weeks from backs, this would have been a great effort. He has 100+ and multi td+ potential, and could be low owned (need to check projections). Osborn continues to see meaningful snaps but not much opportunity with Jefferson/Theilen. These two are literally the same person, but more targets/snaps for jefferson. Either of them can be the success/pivot off of cook if he underperforms. You can totally go this route, I will just be underweight, and how much will Hockenson eat into these 2!? Remains to be seen.
We can't trust robinson, he has yet to see 50% of snaps, and saw his season low of 25% last week. No more mckissic does open opportunities for both, as he had 36% snaps last week, and 5 targets, but gibson also had 36% of snaps and 7 targets of his own, I think they play from behind, and I honestly can see gibson getting 10+ targets in that scenario, I think he can be a sneaky cheap option. It's worth noting that McLaurin is an everydown WR practically, and with Heinicke, he's seen a 26% target share (in those 2 games), with 8 targets/game, and a 10 aDOT/r, he can always hit a homerun but I won't have much if any.

GBP/DET

Packers have a great P/RB matchup.
Lions have a great RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Rodgers has a great ASR matchup. Jones has a great ALY push.
Goff has a good ASR matchup. Swift? has the best ALY push.
Packers TTR is 2nd.
Lions TTR is T-9th.
Pace of play is 10th overall, 9th in MS. OURank is 1st.

- Injuries - GBP - On D, LB Campbell is out, LB Smith is Q w/ 2 injuries. On O, obviously no Cobb, but Lazard/Watson are Q and worth monitoring.
- DET - On D, no CB Parker, and backup CBs Melifonqu/Lucas are out. On O, WR Reynolds is doubtful, RB Swift is Q, TE Wright is Q.

- We have QBs/RBs in prime spots in this one, the only knock is the pace is shitty. Rodgers is one of those cheap QBs I mentioned that will probably be favored over the Fields type. If he's missing a WR or 2, we are already getting the cheap position here even cheaper (like herbert...). Doubs/Watkins played about 80% of snaps last week and both have had aDOT/rs over 10 (which is suprising for Doubs, as his sits at 4.7 on the season). If Lazard is out, I have interest in both, if he's in, I like him/Watkins more. Tonyan is a pretty shallow target catcher, but he did see his season high in snaps last week, but that could have been the script. Pass for me. Jones has steadily separated himself the past few weeks over Dillon, I have interest here, just last week he had 25 opportunies, 5 of which were targets, he has a supreme matchup, and a steady floor, and we know Rodgers tends to use these backs more when he needs to get right.
Idk what to do about the lions backfield.... I want to pass despite a great matchup as they'll be eating into eachother. Swift did see 55% of snaps but its reported he's still not 100% and won't have a full workload. In his 3 games he didn't play, Williams didn't even see 50% of snaps once... situation stinks. St. Brown saw 10 targets last week, there is now no more Hockenson, Reynolds is doubtful, chark has been on IR, and he played 95% of snaps... he could see 12+ targets easy. It's worth nothing that Kalif Raymond is obviously in the same situation, over the last 3 games he's landed between 85 and 90% of snaps, is seeing an average of almost 6 targets a game, and has an aDOT/r of 10+, he's also extremely cheap... I think he can be considered. If Brock Wright is out, James Mitchell is a minimum priced TE that should technically see a ton of snaps.

IND/NEP

Colts have a great RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Pats have a good P matchup, and bad RB matchup.
M. Jones has a meh ASR matchup. Stevenson has a meh ALY push.
Colts TTR is T-18th (T-Last.)
Pats TTR is 13th.
Pace of play is T-7th overall, T-6th in MS. OURank is 10th (last).

- Injuries - IND - On D, DT Lewis is out. On O, no RB Taylor.
- NEP - On D, a ton of Q's. On O, no WR Parker, RB Harris is Q, but the OL will be without C Andrews or T Cannon.

- Lets start with Deon Jackson. he averaged 19.5 opportunities in his 2 games without Taylor AND Hines. Moss may not suit up. I actually do think the Colts play with a lead/low scoring game, and this isn't matt ryan, so I doubt he sees a ton of dump offs, I think people gravitate towards him, but I like that it'll keep the gibson/carter ownerships even lower. Not saying he's a bad play, but the total here stinks, the pace is low, and there are some unknowns. Pittman saw 9 targets with Ehlinger, more shallow but still steady. Pierce was the deep threat, and he had 5 targets with an aDOT/r of 18, it's nice to see some arm strength with no Ryan, I think you can consider one-offing, but I probably won't be. Pass at TE.
If Harris is out, I have interest in Stevenson, just note 2 OLineman are out, and they already had a meh ALY push. I think he can still get there though with a TD, plus his targets, as he's seen 15 targets in the past 2 games, and one of those games they were never in a negative script. Not playing the guessing game at TE, pass. Meyers however has quietly scored 10+ fantasy points in every game this season, just last week he had 13 targets, the P matchup is better than the RB one here, and I do think they could be playing from behind/low scoring, and he could be peppered. I think he's an option too.

LVR/JAC

Raiders have a good P/RB matchup.
Jaguars have a great P matchup, good RB matchup.
Carr has a great ASR matchup, Jacobs has a great ALY push.
Lawrence has a great ASR matchup, Ettienne has a meh ALY push.
Raiders TTR is T-6th
Jags TTR is T-9th.
Pace of play is 9th overall, 8th in MS. OURank is 4th.

- Injuries - LVR - On D, CB Hobbs out for 3rd week, LB Deablo is Q. On O, TE Waller is Q.
- JAC - On D, CB Griffin out for 3rd week.

- We again have 2 cheap QBs in prime spots with a good OURank/TTR's. I think you have to pick a script and go for it here. Raiders fell behind last week and Jacobs saw his season low in snaps. I don't think that happens again exactly, but i'll temper my expectations, as jacobs has either finished as a top 3 RB 3 times, our outside of the top 24 3 times, he's range-y and is the 4th most expensive back. Hollins continues to see 90%+ snaps, and is averaging 5+ targets a game with a 10.5 aDOT/r, and he's not expensive, I think he can be considered. I like that Adams had a dud last week, he's expensive, people will be considering jacobs more, and practiced in full to end the week post illness. Despite the clunker, he's still averaging almost 10 targets a game, and almost 2 RZ targets a game, with a decent aDOT/r of 8.9. If no waller means more opportunities for all other pass catcher, and Carr is expected to have time in the pocket, I like it.
It's now B2B weeks of Ettienne at 80% of snaps, and he's seen 24 Opps/g, 4 of which are targets. That's a solid combo, and he's probably a bit to cheap for that kind of volume, just know he's techinically a dog, his ALY push is meh, and the pace isn't great, he will be highly owned and may be smarter to pivot in most lineups. Zay Jones continues to see virtually every snap work for the past 3 weeks, Kirk is right behind him, in those 3 weeks, they've seen almost identical stat lines, Jones is 6 targets a game to Kirks 7, aDOT/rs are 8.4 to 7.6... but Zay Jones comes cheaper. Marvin Jones though missed one of those games and has a touch less targets but much deeper aDOT/rs.... it's a crap shoot between the 3, I wouldn't be shocked to see any put up a clunker, and the other to put up a stud performance, idk what I'm doing here yet.
What I do like is seeing Engram see his snaps rise in 4 straight games, finishing at 93%, and he's had 4 straight games of atleast 6 targets, and finished top 9 at the position in 3 of those weeks, depsite scoring just 1 TD. He's cheap, and you know is a bit more reliable than predicting the WR position, which allows you to lock in TE and go more steady at WR.

CAR/CIN

Panthers have a meh RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Bengals have a great P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Foreman has a good ALY push.
Panthers TTR is T-18th (T-Last)
Bengals TTR is 5th.
Pace of play is 4th overall, 3rd in MS. OURank is T-8th.

- Injuries - CAR - On D, no CB Burris, CB Jackson is Q. 3rd week w/o DE Anderson. On O, no RB Hubbard, no WR R. Higgins.
- CIN - On D, no DT Tupou for 3rd week, no CB Hilton, no CB Awuzie, and CB Flowers is Q. On O, no WR Chase.

- Another week with Foreman being the lead back, he's seen his snaps rise to and may just command the backfield even in hubbards return. He had 68% snap count last week, he's had 22 opps/g in the 2 weeks, but last week finsihed at 27 total, he's had over 100 yards on the ground alone in both games, he's still too cheap, and has a good ALY push. Moore and Marshall are the WR1/2 on this team. Bengals are missing atleast 2 of their 4 cbs, maybe 3, and they're projected to be playing from behind. In the 2 weeks w/o anderson/mccaffrey, they've had a 58% target share, Moore has seen over 10 targets a game with an aDOT/r of 13.4, Marshal is at 6 targets a game with an aDOT/r of 11.5. I think pricewise, both can be considered. Pass at TE.
Despite the blowout loss, Higgins/Boyd without chase played almost every snap, but they finished with a combined 11 targets, how is that even possible?! I want to trust them, you aren't really getting a discount on higgins, and boyds is meh, I just think i'd rather pay up or down or around then take them at those prices. The panthers have only allowed a 300 yard passer once, and it took Jameis getting 2 40+ yard catches with 4 minutes to go down 15 to get there. If Mixon continues to see that target share, with out chase, and maybe playing from behind (if you see it that way), he has a solid floor, but if they play with a lead, you can argue the same thing. I think I'd rather him over the other positional players here.

4PMs/Main Slate

SEA/ARI

Seahawks have a good P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Cards have a meh P/RB matchup.
Walker has a meh ALY push.
Kyler has a meh ASR matchup, Connor? has a meh ALY push.
Seahawks TTR is 8th.
Cards TTR is 4th.
Pace of play is T2nd overall, and is 2nd in MS. OURank is T-2nd.

- Injuries - SEA - On D, DE Taylor is out for 2nd week. On O, no WR Goodwin.
- ARI - No new outs on D, on O, still no RB Dar. Williams, and Conner is GTD. On OL, they're missing like 3 guys for a few weeks now.

- Seattle plays 3 TEs, I'm not predicting which gets it. No Goodwin should open even more targets for Lockett/Metcalf, I'm repeating myself, but both guys are virtually the same, they have 25% target share, aDOT/rs of 9.6/9.7, but metcalf sees almost triple the RZ targets and would be my preferred option. Walker is in a meh matchup, and is a technically a dog, his biggest problem is he's averaging LESS than 2 targets a game since taking over... he obviously has a path to success on the ground if the script is favorable, but I won't be putting to many eggs here.
If no Connor, Benjamin should remain the 70-90% snap back, he only sees 17 opportunites a game, but 5 of those are targets, he has an ok floor and he's cheap in a game with a fast pace/great OU. Can we talk about DHop!! and becoming an immediate alpha gain. In his 2 games he's playing virtually every snap, he is averaging 13.5 targets a game with a good aDOT/r of 10.5, he's seen targets in the RZ, his 2 game actual average is 11-131-0.5, that's 27+ FPs. He may be matchup proof, and may be under Kupp when the season is over in terms of DK Price, yet he's only number 6 at the moment. The success of Hopkins has shadowed Ro. Moore a bit, the guy still plays just as much as hopkins, but his aDOT/r in the 2 games with him is 2.6, gross. He can be considered, but pass for me. Ertz is the most expensive TE on the slate, which I guess will keep his ownership down, but I'll probably play a punt at the position. He does get targets though, especially in the RZ, and again, is playing in one of the faster pace games with a high OU... so he can make it worth it.

LAR/TBB

Rams have a good RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Bucs have a good P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Stafford has a bad ASR matchup, Henderson? has the worst ALY matchup.
Brady has a good ASR matchup, Fournette has a meh ALY matchup.
Rams TTR is 17th.
Bucs TTR is 14th.
Pace of play is 6th overall, 5th in MS. OURank is T-8th.

- Injuries - LAR - On D, CB Haley out for 3rd week. On O, WR Jefferson is Q, RB K. Williams may be activated, 3 OL who started the year have been out for 3+ weeks now.
- TBB - On D, no S Winfield, S Ryan out for 4+ weeks too, no LB Barrett, 3 others are Q. On O, no TE Brate, no WR Gage. On OL, G Goedeke is out for 2nd week.

- I'm not touch the rams backfield ever until proven otherwise. There are much better options at Staffords price for QB. Jefferson may be out, and Kupp did practice in full, but the ankle worries me especially if you have to pay the biggest price at WR for it. But Robinson is intriguing, he had 7 targets last week, should see more volume as dogs/teammate injuries, continues to see RZ targets, he's cheap, and I think he may be sub 1% owned in the smallest slate of the year, he's on my radar. Higbee is a safe floor guy, but he just doesn't see deep targets... last week he had 2 catches and 0 air yards, on the season he sits at 2.9... I don't like the upside in that.
Coming into this week, I wanted to take TBB D + Fournette, I may still do it, but not as enticing to me because he seems range-y too. His last 2 games he's seen under 10 carries a game, and we know this is a pass first team, but his targets have dropped off too in those games, and vs baltimore it was a pretty neutral script until late in the 4th. I'm not sure he's worth the 6th RB price on DK. Godwin/Evans continue to share the most targets, but Evans dumps on him when it comes ot depth, last week alone both saw 11 targets, caught 6, evans had an aDOT/r of 16.3, Godwin was 2.3.... just a massive difference, Evans also beat him in RZ targets 3 to 2, but both of those are respectable. I have interest in Evans every week in this pass first team where he gets atleast the majority of targets, and the deeper ones.

Last edited:
I dunno who falcons lead back is right now but I think it fair to say Smith coaches the run game as well as anyone not named shanny, we all know how I better my bread against the chargers who have one the worst head coaches in football who defensive philosophy remains “running the ball isn’t efficient so letting teams destroy them on the ground is somehow a winning strategy”!!!! This guy shoulda been fired and anyone who had any say in hiring him or keeping him here should be fired also!! It a travesty nobody realizes they totally wasting a great qb on rookie deal! Forgot the rediic over dependence on the dumb analytic based decisions he prisoner to; that not that damning quality, it the fact they keep adding all world defensive players but don’t matter cause this mental midget schemes to allow teams to run for damn near 6 fucking yards per carry!! I got news for you Asshole, running the ball isn’t inefficient when you let teams get more than 5 yards every time they hand off!! Jfc, just baffling he has refused to address it! Great for the pocket book if you like RB over rush yards props!!

My only concern are falcons leaning on one Back since what’s his face went down!! Seems like a split wit Algiers and Huntley? Algiers been getting right around 15 Caries a game last month, he averaging less than 4 ypc in floss games but that might be a silver lining as they been facing good defenses who understand stoping the run is vital to winning! So he should have a modest total and he should go for over 5 ypc x 15 attempts = 75 rush yards and that feels like floor to me!! But we have a problem, these fucking scumbags don’t have a rush yards prop for any atl running back! Just Marrioto? That not fair! He basically rushing 6x a game, he could easily hit the 33.5 on 6 csrries but that not what we want, we want Algiers over 50ish rush yards for a easy ass win, not a coin flip as qbs not the ones having success on chargers, it the running backs running right at their soft asses!! Are they really gonna cheat us out of posting a falcons rb number? Maybe they tired of giving that free money away!! But come on, ppl love these losers, the money im taking off rb props really hurting all the money they win off ppl betting this overrated team who will prob lose to falcons and be the overwhelming betting fav! im not interested in side tho, I’m interested in a play that cashes at least 75% the home imo, I don’t even care if they hang a higher number than what if should be based off Algiers averages! Just hang a number you cowards!

I dunno who falcons lead back is right now but I think it fair to say Smith coaches the run game as well as anyone not named shanny, we all know how I better my bread against the chargers who have one the worst head coaches in football who defensive philosophy remains “running the ball isn’t efficient so letting teams destroy them on the ground is somehow a winning strategy”!!!! This guy shoulda been fired and anyone who had any say in hiring him or keeping him here should be fired also!! It a travesty nobody realizes they totally wasting a great qb on rookie deal! Forgot the rediic over dependence on the dumb analytic based decisions he prisoner to; that not that damning quality, it the fact they keep adding all world defensive players but don’t matter cause this mental midget schemes to allow teams to run for damn near 6 fucking yards per carry!! I got news for you Asshole, running the ball isn’t inefficient when you let teams get more than 5 yards every time they hand off!! Jfc, just baffling he has refused to address it! Great for the pocket book if you like RB over rush yards props!!

My only concern are falcons leaning on one Back since what’s his face went down!! Seems like a split wit Algiers and Huntley? Algiers been getting right around 15 Caries a game last month, he averaging less than 4 ypc in floss games but that might be a silver lining as they been facing good defenses who understand stoping the run is vital to winning! So he should have a modest total and he should go for over 5 ypc x 15 attempts = 75 rush yards and that feels like floor to me!! But we have a problem, these fucking scumbags don’t have a rush yards prop for any atl running back! Just Marrioto? That not fair! He basically rushing 6x a game, he could easily hit the 33.5 on 6 csrries but that not what we want, we want Algiers over 50ish rush yards for a easy ass win, not a coin flip as qbs not the ones having success on chargers, it the running backs running right at their soft asses!! Are they really gonna cheat us out of posting a falcons rb number? Maybe they tired of giving that free money away!! But come on, ppl love these losers, the money im taking off rb props really hurting all the money they win off ppl betting this overrated team who will prob lose to falcons and be the overwhelming betting fav! im not interested in side tho, I’m interested in a play that cashes at least 75% the home imo, I don’t even care if they hang a higher number than what if should be based off Algiers averages! Just hang a number you cowards!

I think they're just waiting on patterson's status, then we will be able to rock it.

I was afraid if this, no running back up for falcons! This sucks, we have one the best run game coaches going up against the most pathetic run d coach and no running back props to cash!!! Guess I’ll roll with marriota ov 33.5 rush but not the same: post any atl rb I’ll take over on all them!! Lol

I was afraid if this, no running back up for falcons! This sucks, we have one the best run game coaches going up against the most pathetic run d coach and no running back props to cash!!! Guess I’ll roll with marriota ov 33.5 rush but not the same: post any atl rb I’ll take over on all them!! Lol
They'll be up before kickoff. Prob just waiting on Corradelle

They'll be up before kickoff. Prob just waiting on Corradelle

Gotcha. I’d rather he just didht play: it don’t much matter to me who runs ball vs chargers garbage d, it could be one of us and I’d bet the over, don’t wanna worry bout 3 guys potentially touching it tho,

I havnt been nearly as involved in nfl this year so havnt said it much but I still really appreciate and enjoy this thread bro.

I think there are high school defenses that are bad matchups for Zach wilson. I’d think bills d eat him up, if they let him throw! How we take advantage of that? Bills sacks? Wilson ints? Under yards?

I worry bout Tua in the wind., otherwise I’d be all bout fish offense, I’d just be little careful cause you think they be popular and Tua doesn’t throw a ball that cuts thru wind,, I think wind will push it around so bears can play ultra aggressive and trust he can’t hit them over top this week. I could look like a dummy cause I love fish play calling/offense and those 2 dudes on outside are scary but just the wind and a not strong arm make me say “hmmmm”. Fish backs might be where I look. Who is their main touches guy? Looks like that’s mostart, really like his over 64.5 rush yrds.

Last edited:
So ertz Is the most expensive te but his rec total is only 38.5 on DK? Something don’t add up there! And seattle not very good vs te’s!

my props so far

Davante o75.5- look at Jax and long yardage plays allowed vs them... have to think after a 5 target game they will force feed him.

Pittman- nice low 53.5 because of Ehlinger but he got 9 targets for 53 last week from him. PPL who have gotten over this # vs the Patriots? Wilson, Conklin, Mims, DPJ, Njoku, Josh & Craig renolds, Lazard, Andrews, Bateman, Dionte J, Waddle. Oh and even though it's been a disappointing season for him he's gone over this # in 5 of 7 games

McLauren yds o68.5- he's getting targets now that Heineke is in so anything u70 will be an auto play from me.

almost made the cut (prob will all win lol)

DaVante yds over & TD pays+260 and I think it hits easy

Deon Jackson rush & rec o82.5- pretty low considering his usage will be sky high. Like the wr prop a little more just because it can get covered with just 2 catches, but I'd be surprised if he didn;t get 99+ combined.

Ekeler rush & rec o112.5- still leaning heavy on this one. Would think he gets targeted a bunch & maybe they even use Sony at rb and line Ekeler out wide a couple times. Also with Chargers I think DeAndre Carter might be worth a look.

Mostert rush & rec o76.5- Wouldn't expect a ton of Wilson & MOstert should be able to rip a couple big ones off. I like him better than any Hill or Waddle prop today & still may play that one.

Jacobs rec yds o19.5- wouldn't be surprised if he rips off a 20+ yd screen at any time. He's hit or miss on rec but his catches are lined at 3.5+ $ so they 3 catches are expected & I think that gets him there.

I worry bout Tua in the wind., otherwise I’d be all bout fish offense, I’d just be little careful cause you think they be popular and Tua doesn’t throw a ball that cuts thru wind,, I think wind will push it around so bears can play ultra aggressive and trust he can’t hit them over top this week. I could look like a dummy cause I love fish play calling/offense and those 2 dudes on outside are scary but just the wind and a not strong arm make me say “hmmmm”. Fish backs might be where I look. Who is their main touches guy? Looks like that’s mostart, really like his over 64.5 rush yrds.
1667749557295.png

Notable inactives/not inactives we weren't actually sure about

D. Harris (boot to Ramondre)
CB Flowers on Bengals (boost to Moore/Carolina QB-WRs)
RB Moss inactive (Jackson/Lindsay show)
CB White on Bills (boost to Wilsons of the world)

WRs Lazard and Watson in.
DET TE Wright is in.

Here what I ended up playing today:

Mostert ov 64.5 rush
Fields ov 50.5 rush
Mczlauren ov 66.5 rec
Engram ov 38.5 rec
Ertz ov 38.5 rec
Walker ov 188.5 pass
Jones ov 100.5 rush/rec

Think that bout it. Gl everyone,

Here what I ended up playing today:

Mostert ov 64.5 rush
Fields ov 50.5 rush
Mczlauren ov 66.5 rec
Engram ov 38.5 rec
Ertz ov 38.5 rec
Walker ov 188.5 pass
Jones ov 100.5 rush/rec

Think that bout it. Gl everyone,

Can't blame you for any of it, not that I'd play the under, but the only 1 or 2 I'd have reserve on is ertz/walker, but they're so low.

I liked raiders players but I’m not sure bout game script for them? Think they play with lead which could lead to big jacobs day, I do like adams also tho. Ultimately I just bet the raiders tho. Went w engram cause he been getting the work and think jags be throwing late.

Can't blame you for any of it, not that I'd play the under, but the only 1 or 2 I'd have reserve on is ertz/walker, but they're so low.

Yea walker ain’t exactly one I was gushing over but less than 200 yards in a game I think they for sure trailing and cincy has the banged up secondary. Gotta think he throwing 35+ times with that low a number I had to.

Far as ertz seattle has horrific numbers against te’s, as you said he gets targets, and just 38.5 for highest priced te seemed like a value grab. The way I bet them I have a chance to hedge out on him if everything else goes well, we see. Appreciate the feedback as always bro.

Scope thanks for the great thread every week, really helpful with handicapping! I played these props today. GL fellas.

Ekelar over 56.5 Rush Ydg. -117 .5*
McLaurin over 70.5 Rec Ydg. -102 .5*
Engram over 37.5 Rec Ydg. +104 .5*
Gibson over 24.5 Rec Ydg. -114 .5*

1 PMs

A. Jones Rush&Rec O100.5 -145 2.9-2
G. Wilson Rec Yds O49.5 -115 2.3-2
A. Gibson Receptions O3.5 +100 2-2
E. Engram Rec Yds O36.5 -115 2.3-2
J. Fields Rush Yds O51.5 -115 2.3-2
D. Foreman Rush&Rec Yds O85.5 -115 2.3-2

A. St. Brown Rec Yds O78.5 -105 1.05-1
T. Conklin Rec Yds O26.5 -110 1.1-1
D. Cook Rush Yds O74.5 -115 1.15-1
R. Stevenson Rush&Rec Yds O111.5 -115 1.15-1
T. Tagovailoa Pass Yds O259.5 -115 1.15-1
DJ Moore Rec Yds O61.5 -125 1.25-1
K. Pitts Rec Yds O39.5 -115 1.15-1
M. Hollins Rec Yds O37.5 -115 1.15-1

Scope thanks for the great thread every week, really helpful with handicapping! I played these props today. GL fellas.

Let's take it to the bank!

You not worried bout the wind in Chicago for Tua @ScopeY ? That kinda why I went mostert, love fish offense, it clever, could certainly get it done with short stuff and yac but I’m not sure what anything of Tua’s traveling over 10-15 air yards will look like. That my one concern but really like your card as well. Gl today

I thought hard bout evkler rush+rec but decided I had enough already. Gl today

You not worried bout the wind in Chicago for Tua @ScopeY ? That kinda why I went mostert, love fish offense, it clever, could certainly get it done with short stuff and yac but I’m not sure what anything of Tua’s traveling over 10-15 air yards will look like. That my one concern but really like your card as well. Gl today

15MPH winds can disrupt but its not terrible, and it gets lighter as the game goes on, but ya YAC can get there too, I didn't want to take waddle/hill overs because maybe just 1 hits it, but figured this was a safer route.

15MPH winds can disrupt but its not terrible, and it gets lighter as the game goes on, but ya YAC can get there too, I didn't want to take waddle/hill overs because maybe just 1 hits it, but figured this was a safer route.

That not terrible, I had read 20+ w gust but didn’t know it was dying down.

I will not play atlanta receivers......

I know rodgers has been meh this year, but it doesn't help him that every game he's already missing a WR, and/or WRs go down mid game (and now jones too, idk how serious)

What a damn disaster. The worst of it I don’t even enjoy nfl. Thank god for ncaa! My sides been better than props but I don’t bet much on them! Yesterday went 3–1 on day games and only one i bet was pounding the fuvking raiders who been the bane of my existence. Lol

Sunday Night/Showdown Slate

BAL/NOS

Ravens have a meh P/RB matchup.
Saints have a great RB matchup, and a meh P matchup.
Dalton has a good ASR matchup, Kamara has a good ALY push.
Pace of play is 13th.

- Injuries - BAL - On D, CB Peters is Q. On O, no TE Andrews, no WR Bateman, no RB Dobbins still, RB Edwards is doubtful. WR Robinson is Q.
- NOS - On D, CB Roby out for 2nd week, CB Lattimore out for 4th week, they may be getting CB Williams back however. On O, no RB Ingram, no WR Thomas, WR Landry is Q.

- Last week without Bateman, Duvernay/Robinson/Proche all played between 63-66% of snaps in a pretty neutral game until the 4th. Vegas thinks that plays out the same. Duvernay and Proche both had 4 targets, but Robinson had 8... problem is he's questionable with a late week pop up. If he's out, Wallace/Proche become my faves as they're super cheap and should get deep threats, as duvernay kind of stops you from getting all the big dogs. Likely will be about 99% owned, and rightfully so. He had 7 targets last week AFTER andrews had 5 already, to go along with 2 RZ targets. Lamar loves his TE, and and he had an aDOT/r of 8.7... he's captain material at his cheap price too, and lets you fit in the QBs (who have the highest ranges), and Kamara. I usually say no to Bal RBs, but with no dobbins/Edwards, Drake could see 65%+ snaps, and probably go underowned, he's not off my list entirely.
Kamara is an alpha, 70% of snaps was his floor WITH ingram, and now that's not a problem. He's averaging 22~ opps. a game where 7.5 are targets, talk about sick floor/ceiling combo. Him/Lamar/Likely are the MVP cnadidates IMO. Olave/Callaway/Smith/Shaheed/White all played 23-59% of snaps last week, landry may be coming back but its a crapshoot overall, and I don't want to much exposure. Even with Vannett playing 58% of snaps last week, Johnson hit 73%, his 3rd straight game at or over that number. He doesn't have a safe floor, but he's another cheap option is you go Likely-Lamar/Kamara --- Dalton? then whatever 2 pass catchers from either team. (maybe balty D + drake)

Back