DFS/Props Week 6 Discussion

ScopeY

Pretty much a regular
"For those that don't remember, I'll try to get down general matchup information from a dfs/prop perspective as best as I can, but please jump in whether it is to add input, correct a mistake of mine, or if something is unclear. I'm sure all 3 are going to happen.

When reading the summaries I'll typically use great, good, meh, bad, those 4 terms are sectioned between ranked 32nd-25th, 24th-17th, 16th-9th, 8th-1st. Ie. Ekeler has a great RB matchup, because the opposing defense is ranked somewhere between 25th-32nd in DVOA vs the run (something like that).

Edit: I do sort pressure rate/asr, as well as line play/aly in top 1-5,6-10, and 23-27, 28-32, so you may see me say Great/Good, and Meh/Bad, 11-22 are not stated. My ranges (which may adjust) for Great/Good/Ignore/Meh/Bad TT's and O/U's will be this.
>24.5 >50
>23 >46.5
20-23 43-46.
<20 <43
<17 <40

Now since it is just Week 6, some of the data listed will undoubtedly be skewed, but as the season progresses it'll get more accurate."

1696957201083.png

You obviously needed Chase's big game to contend, but Burrow was just 5% owned off a bad year, and amazing matchup, and if no higgins, we knew there would be more concentration. The RBs were nailed (by all really as they were high owned), Thielen comes in again for like the 5th week now, I didn't have him unfortunately, and he also scored 16~ of his 30 points on the last, garbage time, drive... brutal.

As you can see from this, week 5/season numbers;

- WRs were used 40% of the time in the FLEX position, 60% RB, 0% TE --- season total is now 78%/20%/2%, WR/RB/TE.
- RB + Def stack were 50% of the time. --- season total is 50% higher to 22% of the time.
- At least a QB Team Stack was used 100% of the time --- season total is now up to 96% of the time.
- QB Game stack was used just twice, 20%, of the time (for the 2nd time in a row) --- season total is now down to 42% of the time.
- QB + WR + RB Stack was not used once of the time --- season total is now down to 14% of the time.
- DEF was paid up for twice, and punted never (under 3K). --- season total is now 24%/32%/44%, high/mid/low pricing on the season.

The cut/cash line for this weeks tourney was 153.38 (Wk2 - 138.30, Wk3 - 165.18, Wk4 145.84), It was an okay slate for me, had just 6 lineups over that number, but my top was 192.48 (which paid for more than 3 entries alone). As you can see I went 3 CIN team stack, 1 NYG + 1 MIA, 2 DET, 1 TEN + 1 IND. I actually did have some NOS D, and Rice as a cheap punt option, my combinations were just off a smidge, as I had pierce/DET here. Was very close to turning a much higher result.

1696957796240.png

Won't be around Friday/Saturday so will try to do my best to get as much done before sunday morning.

Thursday Night/Showdown Slate

DEN/KCC

Broncos have a good RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Chiefs have a great P/RB matchup.
Russ has a meh pressure rate situation, and a meh pass potential. Jav. Williams? has a good run potential.
Mahomes has a great pressure rate situation, and the best pass potential. Pacheco has a great run potential.
Pace of play is 10th.

Injuries - DEN - On D, Broncos have a handful of Q's, S Justin Simmons one to keep an eye on. On O, TE Dulcich may return.
- KCC - On D, DE/LB Karlaftis(79%)/Bolton (88% - who missed last 3 games) are Q. On O, TE Kelce is Q.

I want to take a piece of the DEN backfield, as they have good PPR floors, but if Jav Williams is in, do we trust his usage? Not really, if he is out, DK did us no favors in McLaughlins price this week, I will play 1 of these 2 very small if that. Perine does come in cheaper than the 2 of them, and has a 12% target share on the season. He saw a year high 60% of snaps last week too, only seeing below 45% in the blowout loss to Miami, and on the season runs a route on 41% of dropbacks, that's good... he may be the best option back here. In the 4 games Jeudy has played, him and Sutton are practically identical. Sutton have a target share that is 2% better (22.41 to 20.68), but Jeudy leads in aDOT 13.17 to 10.23... while I'd rather go to sutton at 1.2K cheaper, I will say that Jeudy played the most amount of snaps this season last week, 86%, if you see this as a sign of things to come as he is getting healthier as weeks go on, then it could be good to get on him now, while I think he will be lower owned.... I still think I'll have more Sutton though. Yes Mims has a massive 20.5 aDOT, but he is averaging just 2.4 targets/g, and has yet to cross 35% of snaps, Perine is just $400 more, and Brandon Johnson, who roughly plays 50% of snaps on the season is just a quarter of his price, and a much better punt option. Trautman has been playing 90% of snaps, and I guess if dulcich is out, you can punt him, but he isn't that cheap, and has a target share under 10%, with a meh aDOT of 4.64... if Dulcich is all systems go, I'll gladly play him, his 2 targets this year were both deep (9+ I believe), and that coincides with his 2022, where his aDOT was over 11 in 10 games.... He may be a lock for me honestly.

The last 2 weeks Pacheco has averaged about 60% of snaps, 20 opps/g (2t/g), while the targets create a low PPR floor, he is projected to be in a positive run game script, has scored in 3 straight, and is coming into a DVOA matchup that is as good as any (albeit slightly skewed negatively against Den D --- but still), he is a great leverage off popular Mahomes + Receiver stacks. Not going to go all in on it, but I will be creating some lineups centered around it. I just hate the KC WRs, but I guess it creates uncertainty for all in showdown slates, and if you get it right, it could make you. Last week was practically a 1 possession game until the 4th quarter. The snap counts went as follows, MVS/Moore/Watson/Toney/Rice, 65%/56%/44%/38%/30%. Let me start by eliminating some people. Sky Moore is a no go for me, this was the 3rd straight week of snap decline, the lowest snap share of the season, and he had a 5% target share for a terrible aDOT of 1. he is also priced second. Pass. Watson somehow continues to see playing time, he;s priced the cheapest, had a massive 28.33 aDOT last week, and leads on the season at 22.5, he'll be on my list. I didn't expect MVS to be priced 4th in DK, he also had just a 5% target share, but he had the 2nd best aDOT at 13.5, and has a big season number at 17.36 too, He is just like Watson, I think I will alternate between this 2 in lineups when I want cheap value/possible HR hitters. Which leaves me with just Toney/Rice. Rice concerns me because he is the most expensive, and I think he will actually be the most popular piece too, but shockingly, that 30% snap count this week was a 3rd straight decline, I have a lot of concerns here, and may actually full fade (which my redraft leagues don't like to admit). Toney is the opposite, he's cheaper than Rice/Moore, has seen his snaps rise to a season high last week (38%), and finished #1 in target share at 15%. His aDOT is trash at 0.5, but they like to get it into his hands, and we know he is deebo esque with the ball, I'm fine with using him. Watson or MVS > Toney >>>>>>> Rice >> Moore. Look if kelce is healthy enough, you play him. He somehow got hurt last week, and came back into the game, this made him have his worst snap % of the year (59%), but he ended up with the most targets he has had on the year (11), he has a massive 25% target share in games he has played. The only argument, is maybe in a blowout they sit him early to not reaggravate anything... but idk if I go down that road. I think Noah Gray is fine, but he is 4.4K (probably just incase Kelce sat), he plays a lot of snaps, has a good aDOT of 9.4 with Kelce, but I think I'd rather go down to Toney/MVS/Watson with Kelce active. Blake bell may be just $200, but if kelce is in, I'm out, as his only 3 targets on the season came week 1.

Last edited:
Sunday Morning/Showdown Slate

BAL/TEN

Ravens have a great P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Titans have a bad P/RB matchup.
Lamar has a good pressure rate situation, and a good pass potential. Gus Bus? has a good run potential.
Tannehill has a bad pass potential. Henry has a meh run potential.
Pace of play is 14th (bad/last).

- Injuries - BAL - On D, LB Clowney (62%), LB Oweh (50%~, may be returning after 3 missed weeks) are Q, On O, G Mekari/T Moses are Q, both have played over 70% of offensive snaps.
- TEN - On D, DT Tart (53% - missed last week) is Q. On O, WR Burks is Q.

Lamar is the ultimate dual threat QB, going into a pass funnel defense. His average on the season rushing is 9.4 carries, 53 yards. Individually, balty RBs have hit that just once (Gus bus week 2), how can we possibly stomach clicking either Hill/Edwards. If you must choose 1 of these 2, I guess I'd go hill, as he atleast has PPR upside, and when playing from behind, it's looking like he will lead the backfield in snaps, but again, I'll be avoiding in 90%~ of lineups. I have no problems with Flowers, last 2 weeks he has played practically every snap, He has a massive target share of 28%, but the worst aDOT among the WRs (albeit still ok) at 8.6 -- it is worth noting, post week 1, he has finished at or above an aDOT of 13 3 of the 4 weeks.... now you may think those target numbers on the season are kind of skewed, as OBJ/Bateman have missed some time, but in weeks 1/2, and 5 where all 3 played, he still had a 28% target share, I am for it. The other 3 WRs are a tough juggling act. OBJ is priced at #2 on BAL WR list, but in his return he only played 53% of snaps, and in his 3 games has yet to clear 4 targets... Bateman seems to be the WR4 now with all healthy, but he is the cheapest, and does get a couple opps a game, I probably won't have any, but I'm fine with the idea. I'm kind of hoping Agholor goes unnoticed with all 4 being healthy... but he was actually #2 in snap counts, and has an aDOT on the season of 13.29 (greatest among the 4), he is not only a deep threat, but was targetted the second most last week, Flowers/Agholor >>>> Bateman >>>>>> OBJ. Andrews played a season high 94% of snaps last week, he runs a route on 84% of dropbacks (T-1st among TEs this week), in his 4 games he has a really good 23.73% target share, with an ok 6.57 aDOT, and averaging 1.25 RZ T/g... he can always be played.

How can we play top dollar for Henry? If you think BAL's D gets had/Titans play in a positive run script, so be it... but the minute the game moves from neutral script in BALs favor, he has potential to dud you. Twice this year he has not even gotten to 10 FPs in PPR formats, and he's failed to break 50% of snaps twice as well (these 2 stats go across 3 weeks)... Do I think he can break a slate still? Yes. Do I think me full fading can possibly end in regret? Yes... but I think a 90% fade to full fade is the right play more often than not, so I'm going for it. I do think Tenny will be playing from behind, so I don't hate spears, he seems to have an ok PPR floor, but I did think he would also be cheaper, I'll probably be normal weight, but possible lighter. If Burks is in I have no issues in playing him, in his 3 weeks, he had an ok target share of 16%, but his aDOT was a massive 18.08. I'd like to make note of something too, Chris Moore averaged 33%~ snap share with the bigger 3 WRs weeks 1-3, he had just a 6% target share, but a massive 25.4 aDOT, he is a homerun hitter, and he is at the floor price of $200!!!! In the 2 games Burks was out, his snaps rose to 71~% avg, and his aDOT was maintained at 26... I'll have him in either scenario, but I think he will be extremely low owned if burks is in, yes please. I'd like to fade Ikhine, but idk if I can.. he has the worst aDOT of the 4, but he is pretty cheap too, and has typically been on the field more than burks when both are in... he is obviously a stronger play with no burks, I mayyyy fade if burks is in, but I get it either way. Hopkins is an alpha, he has a 30% target share on the season, with a great aDOT of 13.29, I'll make sure to have most of him when it comes to TEN sides. Chig has been a major disappoint this year, the Titans do play 3 TEs, and Chig has a meh route run % on drop backs (63%), he isn't cheap enough for me, despite coming off a 9 target game... I think I'll mostly fade. Whyle/Wesco play enough to be considered, but they are rarely targeted, and cost more than Moore.... I guess if Burks is out, and Moore is going to be super popular, if mass entering, you can make a case to pivot to one of these 2 and hope for a TD.

Last edited:
Sunday 1PMs/Main Slate

WAS/ATL

Commanders have a great P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Falcons have a great P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Howell has a meh pressure rate situation. Br. Robinson has a meh run potential.
Ridder has a bad pressure rate situation.
Commanders TTR is 18th.
Falcons TTR is 8th.
Pace of play is 9th, O/U Rank is T-7th (meh).

- Injuries - WAS - On D, S Forrest (99%) is out.
- ATL - On T, T McGary (88%) is Q.

16.3, 7, 22.4, 15.9, 22.7, those are the combined ppr FPs of TE's each week vs this ATL defense, 17~/g given up. In his 3 full games, Thomas has averaged 80% of snaps, 7.33 targets, with an ok aDOT of 6.73, DK only has him priced at 3.5K, he definitely needs to be in your player pool. I think there is a path to maybe do a game stack in this game, howell + receivers can be viable if they are in a negative script, as we've seen already, they aren't afraid to continually throw when playing from behind, they've done it a lot this season already, and because of it, are #2 in pass/run ratio. But if you think it is semi competitive, or they play with a lead, I'd avoid at all costs. There isn't much of a price difference between McLaurin/Dotson, but Mclaurin as a superior aDOT (11.16 to 7.57), and target share (26.29% to 17.25%), can't play Dotson... and if you look the other way, Samuel is cheaper, and almost mirrors his stats (7.11 to 7.57, and 14.59% to 17.25%), and that doesn't consider the couple of rush attempts he gets per game. McLaurin>Samuel>>>>>>>> Dotson. I'd only consider Robinson if you think WAS plays with a decent lead... while he was targeted in the blowout last week, he played under 40% of snaps, and got to just 10 opps... pass.

Look I like Joonu Smith, I recommended him heavily in the showdown slate in London, but there is no way I can click him being just $100 cheaper than Pitts. He has had atleast 6 targets in 4 straight, and his 18~% target share/6.24 aDOT look fine on the surface, but then you look at Pitts. He has a 21% target share, and a great TE aDOT of 11.72. He is the same price as Thomas, and technically has a lower volume floor, but he has as much upside as anyone else, and in tournaments, you definitely look for that. Kind of like Washington, I think you can only take these WRs in a game stack, if you think they'll have a positive script. London is kind of cheap for a 20% target guy/10.2 aDOT, but when that share is on a team in the bottom quarter in pass/run ratio, it doesn't look as appealing. Now I was ready to tout up Mack Hollins as the sneakier stack (again), as he is almost floor priced. But a couple things. ATL has brought in V. Jefferson from Rams (unsure about how big of a role he will be getting but could eat into him), and Hollins somehow had just a 39% snap count last week, and finished with 2 targets in a neutral/competitive game. His 14.47 aDOT/price are both nice, but again, strictly for mass entering, and if you think it will be a positive passing script. Bijan has had 3 games now with just 16 opps, while this as a floor is nice, you are paying top dollar for him. I want to say his 2 targets last week (both coming later in the 2nd half somehow) was an anomaly, but there is some risk. I think if you believe ATL wins/plays with a lead, it may be best to keep him out of rosters (fine with an allgeier if mass entering), but otherwise, he should still be a fine play.

MIN/CHI

Vikings have a great P matchup, good RB matchup.
Bears have a good P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Cousins has a good pressure rate situation, and a great pass potential.
Fields has a meh pressure rate situation.
Vikes TTR is 6th (good)
Bears TTR is 13th.
Pace of play is 1st (great), O/U Rank is 5th.

- Injuries - MIN - On D, CB Evans (94%~) is Q. On O, WR JJ is out, WR Addison is Q.
- CHI - On D, S Jackson/CB Gordon may both be returning. On O, G Patrick is Q. RB Herbert is D, RBs Homer/Johnson are Q. WR St. Brown is Q, TE Kmet is Q.

The pace is the best, the total is near the top, and we have injuries that are allowing for cheap value options. The argument here is tournament leverage/concentration, but lets get into some numbers. My initial lean is to be much underweight the field in terms of pass catchers/qbs. Cousins is priced as the QB4 on the slate, he just lost the best WR in the game, and has no rushing upside... how can we stomach that? Yes minny is #1 in pass/run ratio at 70%, but know that in 3 of there 4 losses, they were behind either big early, or atleast at somepoint by 2 possesions. In the one game in which they actually led/won, they were at 47% pass/run ratio, which would be good for 31st in the league, he only had 19 pass attempts that week. I'm saying these things to know that there is a real chance you can gain big leverage by fading this offense a bit in tournaments. Addison at 5.7K seems fine even for one-offs, despite JJ playing 3 quarters~, Addison finished with a 20% target share, and a good aDOT of 11.56, and you'd think some of JJs 13% from that game could be dispersed to him. Powell came in for the last quarter+~, and had a 13% target share, 11 aDOT,, and he is min priced... now, against KC they were down 2 plus possessions, IF you think CHI can play with a lead/big lead, he has to be a play, otherwise, scratch him. Osborn doesn't have the aDOT of addison, but targets wise they are practically equals, and he will probably be a 100% snap guy, we've seen him have spike weeks last year, and if he going to be much lower owned than Addison, I have no problem going heavier here as leverage. I like Hockenson, but he is the #1 priced TE, I can see him being the #1 owned TE, and his aDOT is just ok at 6.62, and his target share 20%.... the plus to him, is 20% of targets on the #1 passing team is huge, and JJ's targets need to get dispersed as well. I don't have issues with him, but I'm leaning towards MIN playing with a lead/close game, making me want to be more underweight. Everyone wants to talk about Mattisons snap shares going down last week, but it is not like Akers went up, at all. I still think it was a product of being down 2 possessions with 17.5 minutes left, and running 31 more plays across 3 drives after.... and it is worth noting, he did come in on both of the 2 drives the vikes got into the RZ... I think I'm going to ride him for another week until his decline becomes a tend, not only will my comments make him already lower owned than he should be, he will be a huge leverage off the popular passing stacks in this game.

Would it shock you that Fields is the QB3/4~ going into this week, after the start to the year he/the bears had... wow.... and he is cheaper than cousins (more reason as why you just can not play kirk). Who ever is actually the starting RB this week, based off health, can be considered, as they are all below 5K, I still don't know if I go here though unless all 3 of Herbie/Roschon/Homer are out. Moore has some great stats, a 24% target share, and a great 13.06 aDOT to go with it, these numbers have only increased week to week, and he has another great matchup. I'm fine if you want to go here. Mooney is the WR2 here, and plays 80%~ of snaps, while his target share is meh in his 4 completed games (14%), his aDOT is just as good as moores (13.13), and he is priced in the 3Ks, I think he is a fine tournament punt/pivot -- keep in mind no claypool, and maybe no st. brown either. Kmet is a mirror image of hockeson in terms of snaps/targets/aDOT, he comes 2K cheaper, but with technically less projected volume most weeks, while I'd rather have moore, and maybe punt TE, I have no issues if you want to go here (or over Hock).

SEA/CIN

Seahawks have a great RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Bengals have a great P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Walker has a great run potential.
Burrow has a meh pass potential, Mixon has a bad run potential.
Seahawks TTR is 12th.
Bengals TTR is 4th (good).
Pace of play is T-7th, O/U Rank is T-3rd.

- Injuries - SEA - On D, LB Brooks (76%), CB Bryant (77%), CB Burns (45%) are all Q. On O, Gs Lewis/Haynes are Q. WR Metcalf is Q.
- CIN - On D, CB Awuzie (73%) is Q. On O, WR Higgins is Q.

Prior to the bye, Walker played a season high 71% of snaps, and finished with 17 opps. My problem is he had 0 targets, and is the 7th priced RB. I think he is always a candidate for 100+ 2+, and he is in a great DVOA/Run matchup so I won't cross him off, but I won't be overweight either. We finally are getting to the point where Metcalf/Lockett prices are separating a bit... this makes me like lockett a little bit more. He leads Metcalf in target share 22 to 19%, but loses in aDOT, 9.63 to 13.09, if you go here, you can make a case for either.. I probably won't have much. SEA still back to 3 TEs, all played between 45 and 58% of snaps, they have low route run %'s, just pass.

With Higgins is out, Boyd practically played in his same role, snap snaps, same etc, and the aDOT was bad. Irwin fit right in where Higgins was, and finished with a 23% target share, and a 10.2 aDOT, he is just above floor price, and can definitely be played without Higgins. With Higgins in, god I want to back him, but he has burned me so many times my bias wants me to just say eff you. Chase may be a lock for me with or without higgins. Without, he had a MASSIVE 43% target share, and an aDOT of 8.11, with him, he had a 29% target share, and a 7.27 aDOT, while the aDOT leaves a lot to be desired, he is a huge ppr upside, and has YAC/HR potential, and already has 9 RZ targets too. In his first game back since week 2, Irv Smith played 61% of snaps (2 other TEs had over 25%), and he drew 0 targets --- without higgins too... PASS. Mixon is so steady, last week he had 29 opps (4 targets), in 3 of 5 games, he has had atleast 4 targets, he only has 1 TD on the season, it wouldn't shock me to see him be optimal, but it wouldn't shcok me if he does nothing really great for you either.... I can be sway either way with him.

SFO/CLV

49ers have a bad P/RB matchup.
Browns have a meh RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Watson? has a bad pressure rate situation, and a bad pass potential. Ford has a meh run potential.
49ers TTR is T-10th.
Browns TTR is 22nd (worst/bad)
Pace of play is 15th (worst/bad), O/U Rank is 11th (worst/bad).

- Injuries - SFO - On D, LB Greenlaw (88%) is Q, On O, G Banks is Q, RB Mitchell is Q.
- CLV - On D, DE Garrett (77%) is Q. On O, G Bitonio is out, C Pocic is Q. QB Watson is out, and TE Njoku is Q.

This game has the worst pace, and o/u... it makes you want to skip it altogether. Opposite of MIN/CHI, the argument here is tournament leverage/ownership. Personally, my lean is to come close to a full fade, and play maybe a lineup or 2 around some SFO players. It isn't like these players aren't great, it's just that the matchup looks so rough, if a guy like CMC goes under 5% owned, and he hits one of his great games, you'll separate yourself so well, but with Mitchell possibly back, and the possibility of a lopsided affair, he may not get his full compliment of opps/snaps. Between Aiyuk/Deebo, if you go here, Deebo leads in targets 24.5% to 21%, but Aiyuk has a massive aDOT at 15.67, compared to Deebos 7.42 --- while Aiyuk has slate breaking aDOT, I feel like a tougher defense gives way to more movement/closer LOS targets, so I lean Deebo. Kittle is to expensive for me, even if he crushes, You could go down and have a better matchup/range, or up and same thing, passing.

I know this sounds crazy, but I feel like I don't hate the idea of Ford. He should definitely get the goal line work, since replacing chubb, he is averaging 4.33 targets/g, and actually saw his highest snap count in his last game (despite Hunts 2nd week). He's only 5.2K, if he gets a TD, he will be a low owned & cheap player that could easily have gotten you 20 points. I know there is risk, but I'll take a stab in a couple lineups. Again, I'm not saying to hammer this side, I will have minimal amount if that, but PJ Walker is floor priced at 4K, and if he get can to 200~ yards, and 1 TD, He could atleast 2.5X his salary... maybe the defense sets him up in good field position, and somehow he throws for 2 TDs? Is the path to success possible? Maybe, and this side will be roughly under 1% owned... Panthers last year were a run first team with only DJ moore, and he attempted more than 22 passes once in 5 starts... in that game he was a pretty inaccurate 19 for 36, but finished with 317 yards and 1 TD, and you can argue his weapons are better here (but the matchup is obviously worse), now I wouldn't really one-off these players, but obviously if trying to be cute, I'd pair him with one off Cooper/Moore ---- maybe Njoku.

CAR/MIA

Panthers have a good P/RB matchup.
Dolphins have a great RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Young has the worst pressure rate of the main slate, and a meh pass potential.
Tua has the best pressure rate, and a good pass potential. Mostert has the best run potential.
Panthers TTR is 20th (meh).
Dolphins TTR is 1st (best/great).
Pace of play is T-7th. O/U Rank is T-1st (good).

- Injuries - CAR - On D, still no CB/LB Horn/Thompson for 4~ weeks now, S woods (85%~) is out for 3rd week, S Bell (100%) is now out, DT Brown (88%)/LB Burns (80%) are both Q. On O, RB Sanders is out, TE Thomas is Q (and TEs Ricci/Sullivan are already out). Gs Zavala/Corbett are out.
- MIA - On D, LB Phillips (71%) is Q. On O, RB Achane is out, RB Wilson is D. G/T Williams/Armstead are out.

Man Carolina is ravaged by key injuries this year, especially on D. Either way, it is hard not to like Hubbard, he is just 4.3K (nuts), and is thrusted into a lead role. The last 2 weeks, in tough matchups, he has averaged 51% of snaps, and 13.5 opps (2t/g)... can only imagine those numbers going up here. Thielens prices has finally risen, but I think he is still cheap enough were people go here, His target share is phenomenal, with a meh aDOT of 7.55, I still think he will be the most common bringback with MIA, and I have been fading him practically every week.... I am going to regret this, but I think I'm going to continue it for another week, but you don't have to agree with this take. In Charks 3 full games, he's had an ok target share of 16%, but his aDOT is massive at 15.55, he is only 4K, and has HR potential for tourneys... won't have a lot, but as a one-off/punt option in a lineup or two, I get it, but lets get to Mingo first... he is a touch cheaper than chark, and in his 3 full games, he's played at least 86% of snaps, has a better target share at 20.5%, and an aDOT that still is good at 12.35, I think he is the better one-off/salary relief option for a lineup or two. If I. Thomas is in fact out, I guess Hurst will be put into a bigger role, but his target share is meh at 10%, his aDOT is okay at 6.21, and he isn't that much cheaper than that 3.5K~ range TEs I mentioned earlier, passing.

How do we not play the Moose?!, No Achane, Wilson is doubtful... if he is out, it is at worst a 60-40 split (imo more like 70-30) with Ahmed. They're 2~ td faves, and have an incredibly projected run matchup. Plus Achanes last 2/3~ weeks has kept Mosterts price from really deviating, he has to be in your player pool. Hill as an unreal 30% target share, paired with a 12.22 aDOT, he can hit a homerun at any time, even in weeks 3 and 5s blow outs, where he didn't even get over 53% of snaps, he did more damage than 99% of other WRs, I'll never talk you off. I won't talk you off Waddle, but his price just doesn't match his production this year, and I'm lowest on him with this offense. He could be a good tournament leverage/play, and last week it seemed like they put an effort in getting him involved (10 targets, b2b endzone targets), but without the TD, he finished just 5 for 35. for 7.6K, there's risk. Smythe is cheap, and continues to play a lot, but he only runs a route on 67% of dropbacks (which is meh), and his target share is under 10%, will he eventually have a good week? Sure, but I'm passing for now.

IND/JAC

Colts have a meh P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Jaguars have a good P/RB matchup.
Taylor/Moss have a meh run potential.
Lawrence has a good pressure rate situation, and a good pass potential.
Colts TTR is T-14th.
Jags TTR is 3rd (good).
Pace of play is 3rd (good), O/U Rank is T-3rd.

- Injuries - IND - On D, 2nd week without CB Flowers (99%). On O, no T Smith (100%), C Kelly is Q.
- JAC - On D, LB Lloyd (92%) is Q to come back after missing 2 weeks. On O, no WR Jones, no T Little.

They say Taylor is expected to get more playing time, which is easy, considering he only played 15% of snaps, but he is priced higher than moss, and they may be in a true timeshare... until we see what actually is going on in this backfield, I feel like both are kind of overpriced, so I'll pass. At WR Pittman has been great, on the season he has a 29% target share with a meh 7.7 aDOT, if you really need salary relief, I guess Downs is a dumbed down version of Pittman, as he has a 20% target share, and a 6.82 aDOT, I don't think I go to him but I get it. Who I am interested more in (for what feels like the 99th time already) is Pierce. On the season he has just a 10% target share, but the guy plays close to 100% of snaps, and in Week 3, where Minshew drew his only full game start, he had a 17% target share and a massive 23 aDOT... I'm taking my chances. The Colts are still using 3 TEs without Jelani, Alie-Cox is unplayable, Granson seems to be the one most targetted, but he has seen his snaps consistently drop, while Ogletree as seen them consistently rise, I guess if you want a true punt and hopeful TD, ogletree is the one.

Etienne has been a really good workhorse. In 4 of his 5 weeks, he has at least hit 23 opportunities, and has never had lower than 3 targets (4.2 average/g). He's been almost an 80%+ snap guy, which only 5~ RBs can say the same. I have no issues if you want to go here. Z. Jones has realistically been out for 3 weeks, and now a 4th, in those 3 games Kirk has led with a 24% target share, but an ok aDOT of 8.54, Ridley has just a 16% target share, but a massive 15.82 aDOT.... I think a lot of the target share problem comes because of a small sample size that includes Ridleys 2 target performance where JAC led ATL by 2+ possessions for 3 quarters, taking week 4 out, he had a 20% target share,and maintained is aDOT of 15.47. I think he is an alpha, and capable of being played, Don't mind kirk if you want to go there though. In those 3 weeks Engram has had a good target share of 22%, that is solid for PPR formats like DK, my issue is his pedestrian aDOT of 4.21, and a salary that kind of puts you in a weird spot, I think I'm mostly passing.

NOS/HOU

Saints have a good P/RB matchup.
Texans have a meh RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Carr has a good pressure rate situation, but a meh pass potential.
Stroud has a great pressure rate situation. Pierce has the worst run potential.
Saints TTR is T-10th.
Texans TTR is 16th.
Pace of play is 5th (good). O/U Rank is T-7th (meh).

- Injuries - NOS - On O, T Young is out, and G Peat is Q. TE Johnson is out.
- HOU - On D, CB Stingley (98%) is out for 4th week, LB Harris (66%) is Q to return from a 1 week absence. On O, C Green is out, and WRs Woods/Dell are Q.

Kamara is probably to cheap for his production, especially on DK. He is averaging 25 opps, with 8.5 targets/g. I will have a healthy amount of him. Olave has a really good 26.5% target share, with a great 14.07 aDOT, and idk if it's the whole Carr shoulder, or the come back of Kamara, but the last 2 weeks have been pretty bleak for him, and he seems to be priced a little bit too high, it also doesn't help that the saints D just doesn't allow for shootouts. I guess for tournaments, you can make a case that a guy with that aDOT/Target combo going super low owned is great leverage, idk if I can stomach it though. Thomas is also much cheaper, has a good target share of 24% too, and an aDOT of 10.67, so it's not like you can't pivot to him if you really want a part of this passing attack. Again, I probably don't have too much of either if I do. Without Johnson, Moreau came in and played 67% of snaps, but he just wasn't utilized for routes, even Johnson was under 10%~ target share, probably pass, despite being so cheap.

Pierce does have b2b games with over 20 carries, but with just 1.5 targets/g, He isn't expected to have much room, and hasn't touch 60% of snaps yet... he is 5.1K, maybe he gets some short yard TDs... idk if I can do it, but I guess I can see the argument. We don't know the status of 2 of the 3 WRs just yet (woods/dell), lets assume all are in, here are their stats on the year. Collins/Woods/Dell --- 20.69/22.99/16.09, and aDOT of 11.36/9.18/12.89. Imo Collins looks slightly superior to Dell and they are closely priced, and he's injury free. I don't think I'll have either, as I slightly prefer the PPR floor of Woods, and he is also just 3.8K, I'd lean there. I don't hate schultz, but I can't play him at that price with better options... his last 2 weeks, while the most productive, has been his lowest snap count, and he has a run route rate of 61%~, which is meh, they need more blockers than anything, and probably more so tomorrow.

Sunday 4PMs/Main Slate (Cont.)

NEP/LVR

Patriots have a good P/RB matchup.
Raiders have a good P matchup, meh RB matchup.
M. Jones has a meh pass potential.
Garop has a good pressure rate situation, but a bad pass potential. Jacobs has a bad run potential.
Pats TTR is 19th (meh).
Raiders TTR is 9th.
Pace of play is 2nd (good), O/U Rank is 9th (meh).

- Injuries - NEP - On D, 2nd week w/o LB Judon (70%)/CB Gonzalez (80%), they have about 6 other players Q, billichek special. On O, T/G Reiff/Strange are out. WRs Douglas/Juju are out, Thornton is Q.
- LVR - On D, CB Hobbs (93%) is out for 3rd week, CB Bennett (83%) is Q to return after a 1 game absence

I'm not sure if Stevenson deserves to be at 5.4K just yet.... I know his snap counts have been dipping, but weeks 4/5 the Pats were blown out from the jump... 4 of his 5 opponents were PHI/NYJ/DAL/NOS, nothing to scoff at. Prior to last week, he had no fewer than 17 opps in a game, with 3 targets being his floor. He runs a route on 52% of dropbacks, which is T-5th best among RBs....I will absolutely be playing him, especially if people move off of him. I think Bourne/Parker both offer us good vlaue plays. They're both cheap, and really the only 2 receiving options on the team. Despite 3 of 5 games at 50% snap count, Bourne has a decent target share at 18%, with a massive 15.27 aDOT, I like him as a dart one-off at the least. In the 4 weeks Parker has played, his target share is a touch worse at 15%, with an aDOT of 10.95, I'd rather Bourne, but if you have conviction with Parker, be my guest. I don't think I can play Henry at his price, as his target share is just under 14%, but he does have a great TE aDOT at 9.64, if you really want to punt the position and TD hunt, Gesicki isn't a terrible option, as his aDOT is just as good at 9,76, while there's obvious risk, I get it in tournaments.

Jacobs already has 4 games with at least 5 targets, he plays almost 80% of snaps, and is typically a lock for 20+ opps, I have no issues if you want to go here, I'll probably be neutral in exposure. Adams has the best target share in the league, at 34%, with a good aDOT of 10.8, while averaging 2.4 rz targets/g... if you can afford him, and prefer him over the top options, I get it. If you want some salary relief, you can comfortably turn to meyers (especially if you are a believer in revenge games), He is just a softer version of Adams... in his 4 games, he has a great target share of 27%~, with a decent aDOT of 9.86, and is averaging 1.75 RZ targets/g, and he comes in considerably cheaper... only 2 WRs to think about here, and both are extremely viable. Pass at TE, they are in a time share, and don't see much work.

DET/TBB

Lions have a good RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Bucs have a bad P/RB matchup.
Montgomery has a good run potential.
Baker has a great pressure rate situation. R. White has a bad run potential.
Lions TTR is 7th (good).
Bucs TTR is 17th.
Pace of play is 11th (meh). O/U Rank is 6th.

- Injuries - DET - On D, S Branch (77%) out for 2nd week, and still out S Gardner-Johnson/CB Moseley. On O, G Jackson (99%) and T Nelson (25%) are out. RB Gibbs is out, and TE laPorta is Q.
- TBB - On D, LB Nelson (39%) is D, LB Barrett (60%) is Q.

Montgomery is priced as the RB2 this week, and rightfully so. Returning from injury in week 4 he has played at least 75% of snaps, averaging an insane 29.5 opps, and without Gibbs last week he was targeted 6 times.... well there is no Gibbs this week, and aside from week 1, Bucs have been kind of gashed on the ground... I have no problems going here, it is a matter of salary/can I fit him. St. Brown is back, and in the 4 weeks he has played, he has a 23% target share, and an aDOT of 8.77, while my redraft leagues are excited, his price for DFS purposes has me concerned, as there are players around him that have higher target share/aDOTs, and are playing in games that don't have one of the worst paces... they're also faves, so the script could get away, I'll be underweight. I'm still unsure about the ancillary pieces in Detriot, because last weeks script was fluky, had no St. Brown, and Jameson Williams returned... the snaps look wonky, and I kind of want to take a wait and see approach with how it'll be dispersed this week. LaPorta has been great, he runs a good amount of routes at 70%, his target share is over 20%, which only a handful or so of TEs can say, and has a decent aDOT for a TE at 7, there is injury concern though, and he is priced as the #2 TE... I'd rather look elsewhere.

I think White is a good buy-low candidate in redrafts AFTER this week, as he has had a brutal schedule that begins to soften quickly. He has played no less than 70% of snaps, hitting over 90% once already, He has a safe PPR floor, 3.33 t's/g, and is good for just under 20 opps, he is cheap enough and probably will be low owned, where if you wanted to take a shot in tournaments, I get it, not sure how much I will though. If you think this game turns into either a shootout, or a pass heavy script for TBB, don't be afraid to fire up Evans. The guy is quietly having a great statistical year, Evans practically missed Week 4, but including the 37% snap count he had in that game, he is still averaging a 26% snap share, with a great aDOT of 13.55, and is carrying no injury designation, totally fine with him. Unfortunately for Godwin, he has a great target share too of 25%, but his aDOT of 8.67 is meh, and he is just $200 cheaper than Evans, the gap needs to be a bit wider before I consider. Otton is cheap, and practically an every down player, he runs a route on 77% of dropbacks, which is good, and has a 12.5% target share, his aDOT is meh at 4.53, but I do think he is a safe play.

ARI/LAR

Cardinals have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
Rams have a great P/RB matchup.
Dobbs has a good pass potential. Demarcado? has a good run potential.
Stafford has the best pass potential of the main slate. K. Williams has a great run potential.
Cards TTR is T-14th.
Rams TTR is 2nd (great).
Pace of play is 6th (good), O/U Rank is T-1st (good).

- Injuries - ARI - On D, S Thompson (100%) is out, LB Woods (70%), DE Ledbetter (64%) are Q. On O, no RB Conner, WR Hollywood is Q.
- LAR - On D, DT Brown (40%) is out, LB Jones (100%) is Q. On O, T Noteboom is Q.

While I think the backfield could be an equal timeshare, I still think Demarcado will be a better play, as the depth chart news will pivot people off of him (or the backfield as a whole).... Hollywood has 28% target share, and a really good aDOT of 12.36, he is low 5K, nobody has that combo and is that cheap, he is absolutely viable, and possibly a good bring back candidate for game stacks. There's no reason There's no reason to play Moore, when Wilson is practically the same price and has almost the same target share but a massive gap in aDOT, 13.72 to 2.88. I say this every week it seems, but Ertz continues to be disrespected. He has a 22.5% target share, with a good TE aDOT of 7.74, he plays 75%+ of snaps, and has an 81% route run rate on dropbacks, he should be MUCH higher.

I'm praying ARI can keep this game close/interesting, as I want to fade Kyren.... I still think he can break a slate with his usage, but he has seen his massive workhouse snap count drop in last 2 weeks, and I just love the passing attack more. Last week Puka AND Kupp had almost a combined 70% target share, and BOTH had aDOTs over 11, idk if I can fit him, as they are priced big, but I may try to get a lineup or two with both of these guys. Tutu seems like the forgotten soul, but he still also had a great aDOT of 12.8, but his target share dropped to 14.71%, for tournaments, I think he is still viable as a pivot to these guys, as I wouldn't be absolutely shocked if he beat one of them in FPs, and he's cheap! Higbee is an ok option on paper, but he took a backseat last week, and he is more expensive than the 3.5K range of TEs we like a lot, pass.

PHI/NYJ

Eagles have a meh P/RB matchup.
Jets have a good P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Hurts has a meh pressure rate situation, but a great pass potential. Swift has a good run potential.
Z. Wilson has a bad pressure rate situation, and a bad pass potential. Hall has a bad run potential.
Eagles TTR is 5th (good).
Jets TTR is 21st (meh).
Pace of play is 12th (meh). O/U Rank is 10th (meh).

- Injuries - PHI - On D, CB Slay (100%), DT Carter (51%), S Evans (82%) are all out and CB Maddox (90%) is still out. On O, no WR Watkins.
- NYJ - On D, CB Gardner (98%) is out, CB Reed (98%) is out for 2nd week, backup CB Echols is out.

Swift is not priced correctly for his usage... I like him a lot this week, the only issue is goal line work can be hurts, but either way, he's shown to be a workhorse, and the last 2 weeks he is also averaging 5 targets/g, I hope he goes unnoticed. Devonta Smith has been really good with a target share of 22%, and an aDOT of 12.38, but how can we take him when he is just $800 cheaper than Brown who has a 33% target share, and a 13.61 aDOT... I get pivots/leverage in tourneys, so I'm not saying completely cross him off, but give me brown all day. Goedert runs a route on 84% of drop backs, which is the best for a TE in the main slate, he has a good target share at 18%, and an ok aDOT of 6.68, I'm fine if you want to go here again, just know his spike week last week could draw more ownership.

Hall turned the breaking of his chains into 52% snaps, and 25 opps (3 targets), you can make an arguement every one of those metrics are more likely to increase than decrease, and if that's the case he is still a steal at 6K, unfortunately I'd rather fade this week in a tough matchup. When you have over a 30%+ target share and you aren't over 6K, you can be played every week... he also has an aDOT of 10.26, with the secondary injuries, and a positive game script, I have no issues with Wilson this week. For the same reasons I think Lazard is a really good punt/salary relief one-off at 3.7K... he plays practically every snap, and has a great aDOT of 14.1. I don't want to play conklin as the jets play 3 TEs, and he doesn't run a lot of routes, but he does have a good target share of 17%, and an aDOT of 7, I don't think he has to be x'd off your list.

Last edited:
Sunday Night/Showdown Slate

NYG/BUF

Giants have a meh RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Bills have a great P/RB matchup.
D. Jones has the worst pressure rate situation, and a bad pass potential. Barkley? has a meh run potential.
Allen has a great pressure rate situation, and a great pass potential. Cook has a great run potential.
Pace of play is 13th (meh).

- Injuries - NYG -
- BUF -

-

Monday Night/Showdown Slate

DAL/LAC

Cowboys have a great RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Chargers have a meh RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Dak has a good pass potential.
Herbert has a meh pressure rate situation.
Pace of play is 4th (good).

- Injuries - DAL - On D, LB Vander Esch (100%~) is out, CB Diggs is obviously still out, and 2 depth CBs are out too (Wright/Goodwin), S Thomas (33%) is doubtful. On O, TE Hendershot is out, and G Edoga is Q.
- LAC - On D, S Woods (28%) is out, S Gilman (100%) is doubtful to return after 1 week absence. DE Bosa (50%) is Q. On O, WR Palmer/TE Parham are both Q.

Cowboys games have been so weird/lopsided. There has been just 2 games where the 4th quarter was within 2 possessions (in either direction), I think this has hurt Pollards stats, which is great for us. I hope he goes lower owned, as there is 4 big names priced above him. In his 2 closest competitive games he has had a floor of 26 opps, a ceiling of 33.... and has played as high as 86% of snaps. In all 5 games he has never had fewer than 3 targets either, he will probably be my top captain. Again it is really hard to gauge, but Week 3, a competiive game, in which all 3 WRs were healthy, the snaps went Lamb/Cooks/Gallup, 83/80/69%, Tolbert was really a non factor. In that game Lamb/Gallup/Cooks all had a 19% target share, and it was Gallup who lead with the best aDOT of 10.14, while I think either can be played, I will mostly go to Gallup for his price over the others. Ferguson is an okay option, he is priced similarly to Cooks though, and has a meh aDOT of 4.11. The Target share of 17% isn't bad, and he is averaging 2 rz targets/g, so I get it. I'll note that Schoonmaker plays 30%~ of snaps, while not really being targeted, he is floor price if trying to jam al the top guys.

Ekeler played 51% of snaps when we last saw him, while he had 21 opps in that game anyways, he did finish the game... Did they go into the season planning to limit his snaps?, will the first game back from injury continue that trend, despite his backups playing like shit in his absence... I know he is a slate breaker, with a good floor, but he is priced at the top, and there is at least some degree of concern... I feel like being a bit underweight could be good leverage. In the only game without mike williams, Palmer led the team with a 33% target share, and a massive 18.63 aDOT.... people will be scared because of injury, but if he is a go, I'll gladly be overweight. I'll note Johnston had a massive aDOT of 17.67, and Allens wasn't anything to scoff at with 13 either, I don't hate any of them, but I'd go Palmer >>>> Allen >> Johnston. If Parham is healthy I'm going all him over Everett... the aDOTs are massively on opposite ends, and the price is on Parhams side too. If he is out, I guess you can play Everett, but I still think I'd rather punt/salary save to Smartt or McKitty

Last edited:
Great stuff as always @ScopeY , I know I say this most weeks but it should be said, really appreciate you taking the time to do all this! I spend very little time on nfl these days so these a huge help to me. Wish I still did dfs like I used to but again time, capping so much this time of year, and very focused on making money w individual props I rarely get around to making any lineups. Years ago I used to do pretty well with dfs for nfl and back in day i did ncaa hoops which they took away for long time, not sure if it came back? I crushed it w the ncaa hoops! Few years I got some pretty big tax forms from them I didn’t realize were coming!! Lol.

I didn’t do much tonight. I do feel like there a very big game coming from juedy at some point! I know the mims kid been getting the deep balls but juedy used to be good for more than a possession receiver didn’t he? Last game he finally got more targets than Sutton. I didn’t worry so much bout the preferable matchups for donks as much as I figure game script should lead to Russ throwing. Love Pacheco props.

I did a sgp

Russ ov 218.5 passing
Juedy ov 53.5 rec
Pacheco ov 74,5 rush

2 straight plays

Juedy alt prop 80+ was +260
Pacheco 80+ ev money.

Gl everyone

Great stuff as always @ScopeY , I know I say this most weeks but it should be said, really appreciate you taking the time to do all this! I spend very little time on nfl these days so these a huge help to me. Wish I still did dfs like I used to but again time, capping so much this time of year, and very focused on making money w individual props I rarely get around to making any lineups. Years ago I used to do pretty well with dfs for nfl and back in day i did ncaa hoops which they took away for long time, not sure if it came back? I crushed it w the ncaa hoops! Few years I got some pretty big tax forms from them I didn’t realize were coming!! Lol.

I didn’t do much tonight. I do feel like there a very big game coming from juedy at some point! I know the mims kid been getting the deep balls but juedy used to be good for more than a possession receiver didn’t he? Last game he finally got more targets than Sutton. I didn’t worry so much bout the preferable matchups for donks as much as I figure game script should lead to Russ throwing. Love Pacheco props.

I did a sgp

Russ ov 218.5 passing
Juedy ov 53.5 rec
Pacheco ov 74,5 rush

2 straight plays

Pacheco 80+ ev money.

Gl everyone
Of course! Appreciate the comment....

Some weekend plans cancelled, and ill try my best tomorrow to finish atleast most to all of them up.

While I obviously hope it helps anyway who reads it, it really helps me get my thoughts/ideas down much easier too for picks/players to play, so will continue for as long as I can!

Of course! Appreciate the comment....

Some weekend plans cancelled, and ill try my best tomorrow to finish atleast most to all of them up.

While I obviously hope it helps anyway who reads it, it really helps me get my thoughts/ideas down much easier too for picks/players to play, so will continue for as long as I can!

Oh I get it. I’m super happy to hear my ramblings help ppl out, it makes me thrilled to know that but I def have my own selfish motive, it helps me a great deal to write this stuff out, if I can’t come up with something I like then I know it probably not a great play, wish sometimes I would get better at listening to myself as often times I’ll read one my ramblings after the fact and think “how did I not make that bet??,!?!?” Sometimes I need a interpreter for my own stuff!! Lol

I did a sgp

Russ ov 218.5 passing
Juedy ov 53.5 rec
Pacheco ov 74,5 rush

2 straight plays

Pacheco 80+ ev money.

Gl everyone
It seems to me that Chiefs have been really good at shutting down the opponent‘s top wide receiver? What do you like about Jeudy?

It seems to me that Chiefs have been really good at shutting down the opponent‘s top wide receiver? What do you like about Jeudy?

Well it’s kinda debatable he the top wr isn’t it? Until last week couple weeks Sutton had gotten more targets and yards, think last week 1st time Juedy got more targets (I could be lying here as I’m going off memory, lol. Anyways feel like not much that would make a defense key on one or the other as the top guy is there? Maybe they treat juedy as the 1? Maybe they don’t really distinguish between the 2 to give one extra attention? Honestly it had nothing to do with kc d, it more bout me expecting Jeudy to continue being more involved now that Russ and him getting in sync and the fact I assume game script will have donks throwing.

Obviously I don’t really love him cause I woulda played 100+ yards instead of only his reg number and 80+ at +260, I almost always go for the 100+ if I love a guy! I feel like he used to have the ability to get deep. It could be mims the full time deep shot guy tho? I dunno, just wasn’t sure they would pay more attention to Jeudy than Sutton, I think Jeudy is starting to get more comfy, think game script favors lot of throwing. I feel fairly confident he can get over 53 or whatever it was. 80+ just a shot, maybe mims wouida beem better just think Jeudy has the potential to become a guy putting up #1 type numbers consistently and just waiting for it to happen. Assume they have to throw a lot in 2nd so now as good a time as any. We know Kc will find a way not to cover, they could easily be a lot of garbage time yards for him and Russ. I could see this bet looking bad for 3qrtrs but still cashing, If you wanted to take a shot with mims instead I wouldn’t say you crazy. I’m just waiting for light to turn on w jeudy. He got 50 against jets, think they have better lock down guy than Kc.

I think Pacheco my fav, he could easily have 100+ tomight even tho I didn’t play it.

Although Russ 218.5 seems crazy low. That almost implies donks keep this close all night w run game. I guess that possible as Kc will def find a way not to cover, that much a given! Lol

Dulcich/den offense was bad.

5-1 onslaught stack was way to go, with sutton --- thankful he was best receiver atleast. Wilson didn't even get to 100 passing yards, barring terrible conditions, how is that possible in todays NFL?!

5-1 onslaught stack was way to go, with sutton --- thankful he was best receiver atleast. Wilson didn't even get to 100 passing yards, barring terrible conditions, how is that possible in todays NFL?!
Killed my fantasy team lol.

I wonder what the record is for starting running backs total rushing yardage over vs the Leos. I mean these guys shut down literally everybody.

At -152 I'm playing.

Other plays I'm considering

Logan Thomas- +240 td scorer & parlayed with yds o49.5 @+650

Went to look up some stats to back a Scary Terry TD play and well well well ATL is pretty bad vs tight ends

Schultz- 7-69-1td

Hurst 5-41-1td

LaPorta 8-84-1td

Engram 7-59

I still think Terry td @+195 has a good chance

Think we get a lot of Andrews this morning. With all the drops last week, big travel week, Lamar goes to his most reliable receiver early and often. Over 4.5 rec and over 51.5 yards

i went and it was a little windy, but i'm starting to learn KC may be a defensive team now

Reactions: KJ
i went and it was a little windy, but i'm starting to learn KC may be a defensive team now

Definitely, and Chiefs offense bottom ten in secs/play (so slower), while 4th in 3rd down conversions... really screwing up Mahomes in regards to fantasy purposes...

Back