DFS/Props Week 3

ScopeY

Pretty much a regular
Solid week 2! Lets keep it rolling.

As a reminder this data is solely for 2022, if you see any mistakes, or any injury pop ups, please come share!

Thurs Night

PIT/CLV

Pit has a good P/RB matchup.
Clv has a good RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Middle of the road in terms of ASR/ALY matchups, so nothing stands out in that regard.
Pace of play is 11th (/16), and actually the lowest O/U of the week.

- Pit uses 3 WR sets pretty frequently, as the lowest snap % of Diontae/Claypool/Pickens was 85% last week. Olszewski/Boykin are the odd men out. I think for DFS purposes, Pickens is the cheap homerun hitter you're looking for on that side. He has an aDOT of 21.17 through 2 games (only 6 targets) but if he connects, thats a 13+ point play potential..... we saw the Jets had done it a few times last week to this defense, and Pitt are underdogs. Diontae may be a must have, he has such a safe floor on full ppr sites, as he's averaging 11 targets a game, and has a healthy 10.09 aDOT as well. I can see people being scared of Najee because of this looming injury, but he had an uptick in snaps from week 1 with a 71% snap count. He had 21 total touches, 6 of which were targets.
- On the Clv side of things the 2 backs are on a true 50 50 split, but they are so heavily utilized. We usually like chubb for rushing and hunt for receiving, but they have just 10 targets combined (6/4 split respectively), typically thrown to from behind the line, I don't like it. You may need 1 in a single game slate, as they have the TD equity, but I don't hate avoiding them entirely. The only consistent pass catcher has been Cooper, averaging 8 targets/week, atleast 6 in each. Peoples-jones disappeared last week, and Bryant is guaranteed 4~ targets. Do we know if Minkah shadows, or just plays 1 side? I guess that would be my only arguement against it.

D. Johnson Rec Yds O53.5 -125 2.5-2
H. Bryant Receptions O1.5 -110 2.2-2

G. Pickens Longest Reception O15.5 -140 1.4-1

Solid week 2! Lets keep it rolling.

As a reminder this data is solely for 2022, if you see any mistakes, or any injury pop ups, please come share!

Thurs Night

PIT/CLV

Pit has a good P/RB matchup.
Clv has a good RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Middle of the road in terms of ASR/ALY matchups, so nothing stands out in that regard.
Pace of play is 11th (/16), and actually the lowest O/U of the week.

- Pit uses 3 WR sets pretty frequently, as the lowest snap % of Diontae/Claypool/Pickens was 85% last week. Olszewski/Boykin are the odd men out. I think for DFS purposes, Pickens is the cheap homerun hitter you're looking for on that side. He has an aDOT of 21.17 through 2 games (only 6 targets) but if he connects, thats a 13+ point play potential..... we saw the Jets had done it a few times last week to this defense, and Pitt are underdogs. Diontae may be a must have, he has such a safe floor on full ppr sites, as he's averaging 11 targets a game, and has a healthy 10.09 aDOT as well. I can see people being scared of Najee because of this looming injury, but he had an uptick in snaps from week 1 with a 71% snap count. He had 21 total touches, 6 of which were targets.
- On the Clv side of things the 2 backs are on a true 50 50 split, but they are so heavily utilized. We usually like chubb for rushing and hunt for receiving, but they have just 10 targets combined (6/4 split respectively), typically thrown to from behind the line, I don't like it. You may need 1 in a single game slate, as they have the TD equity, but I don't hate avoiding them entirely. The only consistent pass catcher has been Cooper, averaging 8 targets/week, atleast 6 in each. Peoples-jones disappeared last week, and Bryant is guaranteed 4~ targets. Do we know if Minkah shadows, or just plays 1 side? I guess that would be my only arguement against it.

D. Johnson Rec Yds O53.5 -125 2.5-2
H. Bryant Receptions O1.5 -110 2.2-2

G. Pickens Longest Reception O15.5 -140 1.4-1
There's George!

2-1 +0.8

"I'm waiting for Njoku's snap % first" Said this week 1, and I had a buddy of mine who pointed out njoku to me last night, before the match, and I looked further into it, and prior to this game he was the #2 TE in snaps played.... maybe he was being used more as a blocker? Idk, but either way, i'm an idiot for not changing or going harder on him last night. Oh well.

Going to try and get some down as I have a busy day tomorrow.

1 PMs

LVR/TEN

Raiders have a great P/RB matchup.
Titans have a meh P/RB matchup.
Carr has a bad ASR matchup, Jacobs has a good ALY matchup.
Tanny has a great ASR matchup. Henry has a meh ALY matchup.
Raiders are T-8th (/26) in TTR.
Titans are 14th in TTR.
Pace of play is 9th (/16), 8th in the main slate. O/U is 7th (/13).

- Raiders are actually top 10 in pace when in neutral situation, and the spread is close, so that may be a lean to it being a bit better than middle of the road. I actually prefer the matchup for the raiders, and they may be 1 of my 5 selections for the week. Waller quietly leads the team in aDOT, as a TE.... but the target scarcity scares me... having said that, its better to be on him pending the breakout when you see it coming at some point, he'd be on my TE list. Adams may be looking like a must start kind of guy like in green bay... so far he has an aDOT of 10.75, and 12 targets a game.... not saying he catches every ball, but thats 12-129 potential with no YAC..... and we've seen him looked at in the redzone readily. I don't have Jacobs either, especielly if you think they play with a lead... he's at 15.5~ touches a game, and saw his snap count go from 60 to 72% Wk2. As a potential bring back,
I think I'd only have Burks, he is beating woods in targets and aDOT, and no other pass catcher is worth it.

CIN/NYJ

Bengals have a great P matchup, good RB matchup.
Jets have a meh P/RB matchup.
Burrow has a bad ASR matchup, Mixon has a bad ALY matchup.
Flacco? has a great ASR matchup, Hall? has a bad ALY matchup.
Bengals are 7th in TTR.
Jets are 24th in TTR.
Pace is T-1st, yet O/U is 8th.

- Call me crazy, but these teams play fast, and I kind of like this game for one-offs at least. I think Jets could be a sneaky cheap option... they may let up points, but there will be opportunities for sacks/turnovers, which is what you prefer. I know he's pricier, and can be a slate breaker, as well as being on the field almost 100% of the time through 2 weeks, but I think I prefer the pivot to higgins for DFS. He's cheaper, and coming off an injury scare, he played 89% of snaps, and actually is the leader on this team for aDOT.
Breece hall scares me, he looks efficient with his touches, but he saw a 60-40~ split week 1 (60 to carter 45 to hall), turn into a 60-25-20 (carter/hall/johnson)... now as 6 point dogs, the most likely scenario is it plays out a lot like week 2. Carter has been just as good, and is gamescript proof. He'd be my perferred back if you need to go cheap. The jets pass catchers are tough... we have 3 viable ones, where the lowest snap count has the best overall stats, yuck. I think I'd go Davis>Wilson>Moore, but it wouldn't shock me for either to lead the other. It's also worth noting that Conklin is an everydown player, I'll look into it more for props come sunday morning.

BUF/MIA

Bills have a great P matchup, and bad RB matchup.
Dolphins have a bad P/RB matchup.
Allen has a great ASR matchup, Singletary has a meh ALY matchup.
Tua has a meh ASR matchup, Edmonds? has the worst ALY matchup.
Bills are 2nd in TTR.
Dolphins are T-8th in TTR.
Pace is 16th, 13th(/13) in the mainslate. O/U is 2nd.

- Ugh, something has to give here. Defenses look good at stoppign the run, the pace is slow as heck (I will saw buffalo is a bit below average in neutral situations, but still). yet the O/U is 2nd highest of the week. I'll probably be on the under actually, which I know is scary, as both teams have homerun hitters. I'll let others chase the miami/ravens game from last week, and the bills offensive potential in this one. MAYBE I'll one-off a buffalo WR.
Sidenote - Edmonds/Mostert may be in a true 5050 split.

PHI/WAS

Eagles have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
Redskins (It's going to happen.. I mean Commanders) have a great RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Wentz has a good ASR matchup.
Sanders? has a great ALY matchup.
Eagles have the 5th TTR.
Redskins have the 22nd TTR.
Pace is 4th, and 4th in main slate. O/U is T-5th.

- Sanders has more yards after contact, than he does before contact.... think about that. He also has 66% of the RB rush attempts. He's still the guy, and has a great DVOA matchup and ALY matchup, as 6.5 pt. road faves. Sign me up. Just, please, please, don't steal a ton of rushing TDs Hurts, kthx. I still think Aj Brown and Devonte Smith are interchangeable, and for arguments sake, Smith has actually played more snaps (and is close to 100%), I'd only have them if I was stacking it with Hurts, who obviously has a safe floor, and high ceiling combo, and can be played naked. But Sanders is my 1st choice here.
Washington confuses me.... Gibson and Mckissic are in like a 55-60, 45-40 split, but Gibson has way more usage, I just wish they leaned on him even more because having 20~ touches a game with 60% capped snap count would only mean great things if he was out there more. Not against using him, but I think I'll pass. Wentz is 4th in air yards thrown, and game flow projects him playing from behind.... I don't want him per se, but I want one of his catchers as a bringback or a one-off. While Samual has more usage/touches, I'd rather have Mclaurin, or Dotson, as they both have 12.5+ air yards per reception, and I want the homerun hitter. Side note, dotson had a 99% snap count last week.

KCC/IND

Chiefs have a great P matchup, bad RB matchup.
Colts have a good RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Mahomes has a great ASR matchup, Helaire has a meh ALY matchup.
Chiefs have the 3rd TTR.
Colts have the T-12th TTR.
The Pace is 10th, 9th/13 in the mainslate. O/U is 3rd.

- No RB in KC hit over 50% of snaps last week, and none were over 40% week 1.... ouch. I want helaire to succeed, but for DFS purposes, how can you trust anyone back there? Who has the best aDOT, as well as the highest target share in KC, the last comment gave it away, but it's kelce. 3 of the 4 WRs in KC with targets of 5 to 5.5 per game, I don't trust any particular one, and would rather have Mahomes + Kelce, or naked Kelce.
If Pittman plays, I have just him. If you think Colts keep it close, I won't ever talk you off Taylor, He has 25+ touch potential and td equity every game he plays.

HOU/CHI

Texans have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
Bears have a great RB matchup, meh P matchup.
Fields has a bad ASR matchup. Montgomery has a meh ALY matchup.
Mills has a meh ASR matchup,
Texans have the worst, 26th TTR.
Bears have the T-16th TTR.
Pace is T-1st, and O/U is 12th.

- You read that right.... this game is T-1st in pace...... despite 1 team having the worst TTR.... uhhhh, sneaky stack spot? I think so. I don't even know how to look at chicagos passing stats. Fields has a total of 107 air yards through 2 weeks... thats unreal. I know week 1 was a slush fest, so pass, but even in 1 game thats bad. I think that obviously goes up before seasons end, and could start this week. Houston has been burned by WR1's twice this year. So give me mooney over anyone else to start, I'll atleast have that.
Cooks may be a must have for me, and I may pivot a couple times to collins, ones PPR friendly, the other has a bit better aDOT. Show me Pierce can maintain 60%~ snaps, and maybe I'll have him at a cheap price, but in a game that techinally they're a dog in with a low O/U, I'll pass for now.

6 down, 7 to go. More later hopefully.

1PM Continued.

NOS/CAR

Saints have a good RB matchup, and a meh P matchup.
Panthers have a good RB matchup, and a meh P matchup.
Winston has a meh ASR matchup, Kamara? has a great ALY matchup.
Baker has a good ASR matchup.
Saints have the 15th TTR.
Panthers have the 25th TTR.
Pace is actually 3rd, despite an O/UR of 11th.

- First we have Chi/Hou T-1st in pace, and now we have Saints/Carolina 3rd!!.... Pretty remarkable. I still won't say this is a game I want to stack or be over the top in ownership, but I do think one-offing here can give you good leverage. But first things first, NOS has an identity problem in the backfield, we have a questionable kamara, with question marks in workload, and for year-long fantasy players, it looks like Tony Jones could be the handcuff you want over ingram... having said all that, I'll pass on the backfield for now, but won't fault you for wanting to buy low on kamara in an above average match but even his week 1 touches didn't impress me. Juwan Johnson may be a solid punt at TE, he has 80%~ snap count, and averaging 6 targets a game/10.5 aDOT/r. The 3 WRs are a crapshoot, kind of like the jets, all have 70%~ snap counts, and aDOTs between 10 and 13, 20-24% target share, which one will get it? Idk, and its why I'm not going to be heavily invested.
CMC back over 90% snap count, only 4 backs last week even had over 76%, that's a solid advantage. I think he can be played I bet at less than 5% ownership, as people see them as dogs, with a bad TTR, and a low o/u, as well as an injury designation mid week. If you want, you could go CMC + NOS WR/TE, CMC by himself, CMC + Def correlation (if you still don't believe in famous jameis). I don't think a Baker stack will win the milly, but one-offing Anderson or Moore is fine, they are really the only 2 people who catch balls minus CMC.

BAL/NEP

Ravens have a good P matchup, and a meh RB matchup.
Pats have a great RB matchup, and a meh P matfchup.
Mac has a great ASR matchup.
Drake? has a bad ALY matchup.
Ravens are 11th in TTR
Pats are T-19th in TTR.
Pace is 14th, 13th/14 in MS. O/UR is 9th.

- Hate the pace, and we know we are never rostering baltimore RBs not named Lamar Jackson. If you want to know for your yearlongs, not 1 RB had over 37% snap count last week. I'm not indulging myself in these WRs this week either, they have home run potential, which is great, but I think the Pats will look to minimize that. I think you can always play Andrews, but I like the other TEs around his range better, as well as cheaper ones, so he won't make my list. Naked Lamar or nothing.
Pass on the Pats TEs, I want to say pass at RB, but in a scenario where you see them playing with a lead, one could definitely eat, and we've seen it before. Harris, despite less snaps, has had more touches, and better avg's. I think you can always make a case for meyers too, he has 10+ reception potential, 1 touchdown and he will fault to a top 5-10 WR for the week easily. He has a 30% target share on the team, and a healthy 9.6 aDOT/r.

DET/MIN

Lions have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
Vikes have a good P/RB matchup.
Cook has a good ALY matchup.
Swift has a great ALY matchup.
Lions are T-8th in TTR
Vikes are 1st in TTR.
Pace is 6th, O/UR is 1st.

- Hard to pass on the game where the matchups are great, pace is good, and o/u is the best. Lets start with the 2 big men in detriot. First is swift, yes he saw his snap count drop to 51% last week, coming off injury uncertainty, but the lions led by 2 to 3 possessions for most of that game, and he was still efficient in his touches, This looks like a game where they won't be leading by 2-3 possessions. Give me all the swift you can get. Fun fact, he has yet to be tackled for a loss this year. The other man in detriot is the egyptian good amon-ra! he has a whooping 34% target share, and average 12 targets a game, I think he's personally overpriced, and will be overowned, so I'll limit my exposure, IF you do go that route, and don't want to be all in on swift I think 2 things... if mass entering, do 1 with jamal williams, and a true pivot but exposure to this offense is Hockenson, He has yet to score a TD, but is averaging 7 targets a game and is getting redzone attempts, while being 5th in avg snap counts at the TE position, but TE is deep this week IMO so play it at your own risk.
Minnesota is great, because they are concentrated. Cook/Jefferson/Thielen, that's all you need to debate with yourself. Jefferson is an Alpha but there will be weeks where the cheaper priced, lower owned Theilen will outperform him... I'm not saying its this week, but they both are practically on the field all the time, so if you want to pivot off jefferson, because if he underperforms, it'll be because someone else over performed, then go theilen... but either are possible. I have no issues playing dalvin either but I do think there are other options at that price point.

4PM

JAC/LAC

Jags have a meh RB matchup, and a bad P matchup.
Chargers have a bad P/RB matchup.
Ekeler has a bad ALY matchup. Herbert? has a good ASR matchup.
Jags are 23rd in TTR.
Chargers are 4th in TTR.
Pace is 5th, O/UR is T-5th.

Everything looks OK here, but this was charted by me prior to friday morning and I know the spread has dropped, and the pace/TT's are different without Herbert under center, so we have to take a wait and see approach. With no herbert, people will avoid this game but I think you can still one off Ekeler/Williams/Palmer, Assuming Allen misses too.
I don't think I'll be on Jags players. I will say Robinson further increased his timeshare lead over Etienne. And Kirk/Jones Jr. are playing about 90% of snaps, and they'd be my primary candidates if any.

GBP/TBB

Packers have a meh RB matchup, and a bad P matchup.
Bucs have a great RB matchup, and a meh P matchup.
Rodgers has the worst main slate ASR matchup. A. Jones? has the best ALY matchup.
Fournette has a good ALY matchup.
Pack are T-19th in TTR.
Bucs are T-16th in TTR.
Pace is 12th, 10th/13 in MS. O/UR is T-10th.

- Shitty pace and O/U, as well as a better matchup for the running game over the passing game. I know these are 2 of the best to ever do it, but I'm not backing my DFS money on them in this matchup. I do think you can target the backs though, the problem for the packers is that both play anywhere from 50-60% of snaps each, both can be great fantasy players, but I don't think both can be successful for you in the same week, and I don't want to take a guess on which one will perform.
On the bucs side, we got it easy. Fournette is averaging a whooping 25.5~ possible touches a game, and was one of those 4 guys I mentioned about CMC that is over 76% snap rate last week, he was 2nd at 87%. Add this to the plethora of injured receivers, and I think he has an easy path to 100+ total yards, with 4~ catches... that's a 14 point floor, with 0 tds. Hard to pass up. I know I said no to the passing attacks, but it is true that some of these guys are very cheap, and have an expanded role due to injury (like perriman/gage, and some of the rookie GB wrs) but I don't think I'll be on it... maybe.

LAR/ARI

Rams have a great P matchup, and a meh RB matchup.
Cards have a great P matchup, and a bad RB matchup.
Stafford has a good ASR matchup, Akers? has a meh ALY matchup.
Rams are 6th in TTR.
Cards are T-12th in TTR.
Pace is T-7th, O/UR is 4th.

- Good passing matchups, above average pace/OU, stunted run games, close spread. From the Rams perspective, AROB and Skowronek play close to 90% of snaps, so they'll have games, but they just don't get the targets that kupp does.... Kupp is almost doubling the targets of Arob and Skowronek combined. Thats nuts. If you can afford him, you take him. I do prefer A-Rob over Skowronek, he has a much higher aDOT, and actually has redzone targets, Skowronek has 0. If you want to avoid Kupp but still have exposure to this offense... sign Higbee up. He has a 20% target share, 4 redzone looks through 2 weeks, and is #1 in snap count avg. for TEs, yet will be overlooked. The cardinals have allowed TEs to go, 10-132-2 WK1, and 9-80-1 WK2, that's 30~ points/wk to TEs (20+ without the tds). NO to the RBs.
NO to the RBs for zona too... if conner is out, you could get a low priced option, so I won't blame you, but idk if its necessary. Looking deeper in the stats, for being Kyler Murray, I thought he'd have a receiver in double digit aDOT, but he doesnt.... Hollywood brown is the best at 8.3/r.... not terrible, but nobody has above 20% target share either, so its hard predicting who will go off. I think with a dual threat QB you can always play them naked, that's especially the case when he tends to spread it around a lot.

ATL/SEA

Falcons have a great P matchup, meh RB matchup.
Seahawks have a great RB matchup, good P matchup.
Mariota has a good ASR matchup. Patterson? has a great ALY matchup.
Geno has a meh ASR matchup. Penny has a good ALY matchup.
Falcons are T-19th in TTR.
Seahawks are T-16th in TTR.
Pace is 13th, 11th/13 in MS. O/U is T-10th.

- Shitty Pace/OU, but good matchups, specifically on falcons side. London quietly has the 5th best target share (33.3%) out of all players on their respective teams. That's outstanding. That's with a wk1 snap count of 72%, which went up to 82% last week. I like him..... and I sound like a broken record, but I think Pitts is a nice buylow candidate too but I like to many effin TEs this week. He's another guy thats out there a lot, but has been thrown just 5 catchable balls, sheesh. I'm not sure if I'll fit him in, and the gamescript makes me want to just stick to one-offs at best, but you can make a case for him.
Despite a good run matchup, nobody last week was over 45% snaps in the backfield, yuck. So pass. TE is the same way, pass. Geno has been playing ok, and he has 2 WRs that used to be able to hit HRs.... I'm not saying they can't anymore, but we've suppressed our expectations a lot here, btu they still garner 50%~ of the targets together (Lockett/Metcalf), and they could be a super low owned option.

I’m all bout swift, like his rush/rec number at 77.5.

I would assume mcclarrion will be dealing with slay, I don’t see a rec number for samuals I guess injury concern? I don’t see Dotson having any problem hitting ov 38.5 rec yards.

Usually try to take just 1 prop from a game to limit myself but I like some of these to much.

1PM Props

D. Mooney Rec Yds. O45.5 -105 2.1-2
N. Collins Rec Yds O37.5 -115 2.3-2
M. Carter Rush&Rec Yds O64.5 -115 2.3-2
M. Sanders Rush&Rec Yds O76.5 -115 2.3-2
T. Kelce Rec Yds O71.5 -115 2.3-2
D. Adams Rec Yds O84.5 -115 2.3-2

J. Dotson Rec Yds O38.5 -110 1.1-1
D. Swift Rush&Rec Yds O79.5 -115 1.15-1
J. Johnson Receptions O2.5 -110 1.1-1
D. Harris Rush Yds O47.5 -110 1.1-1

Just incase I'm not here later.

4PM Props

L. Fournette Rush&Rec Yds O99.5 -115 2.3-2
D. London Rec Yds O53.5 -125 2.5-2
T. Higbee Rec Yds O44.5 -110 2.2-2

I'll probably double up on the 4pms if early is succesful

I played wentz yards ov 241.5 and 1.5 td passes again today. Washington seems like a passing team now! Think they almost gonna have to sling it around vs Philly today!

Also played Allen and Tua both ov 1.5 td passes.

Played cook and mixon both to score a td, they both long overdue to score a freaking td!!

Swift not overdue, he just scores tds!

Gonna keep playing Bateman over receiving yards till they start treating him more like the #1 he is! 45.5 rec yards, yes please!

Weird day all around especially for props man.....

There was a point in the first half of chi/hou where both QBs had 4 completions each, but they scored a combined 24 (or 27) points.... with 0 defensive TDs, and the 1 fields turnover was negated by a mills turnover....
Unfortunately Flacco targetted breece hall ELEVEN times, and carter just twice.
Kelces first quarter was 3-38-1..... then he had 1 more catch for the rest of the game, and it was near the end of the 3rd.
Adams was targetted 10 times and raiders played from behind the entire game, thought we had it, but titans took out the threat.
Gj philly, sacking wentz 9 times, and recovering 2 fumbles... dotson had 8 targets, which makes me think he could have hit his, but idk how many were catchable or anything.
Swift hurts his shoulder (on top of his already ankle injury), lions have a 2 possession lead blown TWICE, and wind up losing the game. Health was always a concern here, but he could have had his handedly imo.
Johnson was a bad pick.
Harris was on his way to his rushing prop, then Baltimore scores on 3 straight possessions within 6 minutes in the 3rd, and now they're playing from behind.

Fournette got to 70 total yards on 18 possible touches, thought he'd be close to 25~ unfortunately.

3-10 -12.05
5-11 -11.25 on the week.

DAL/NYG

Cowboys have a good P/RB matchup.
Giants have a meh RB matchup, bad P matchup.
Pace is T-7th for the week, with one of the lower O/U's as well.
D. Jones has the worst ASR matchup of the week. Barkley has a good ALY matchup.

- 66% of Rush's attempts last week went to either his backfield (mainly pollard), or Lamb. This could be even more significant if schultz misses and/or gallup. I think this is a slate where you can consider taking both backs for dallas. I know its obvious, but with a lead, Zeke with lead in snaps, and if playing from behind, pollard will. I prefer the PPR upside of pollard, as well as them being willing to let him get rushing TDs too. However, I do think if dallas plays with a lead, giants will have a hard time coming back, and a solid defensive performance usually ties to the RB1 (Zeke). In a competitive game, which the spread favors, lamb could see 8+-100+, he's practically an every down player for them. If Gallup is in, I wonder if they do more 3 wr sets, because last week it was really just 2.... but I'd assume, especially with no schultz, that they'd want lamb/gallup/and brown out there.
Barkley is averaging 25~ possible touches a game, and he's 2nd in snap %, just behind CMC. He has a good ALY matchup, and the spread indicates a competitive game, but either way he's gamescript proof (barring an absolutely destruction/early landslide.) and might be a must click for a single game slate, as no one has his floor, with top level upside. The giants WR situation is a mess to figure out minus shepard, problem is his airyards/r is in the 3's, and I not only want upside, you need to differentiate your lineup and digging through question marks is the way. Golladay played 2 snaps last week. Idk if that lights a fire in him, or was a motivational thing, or if he just sucks and is never really going to see the field... I'd pass there, but if multi-entering, dart throw him in 1. Especially because Wandale is still out, and Toney may be out, which leaves them with just 4 WRs. I was hoping toney was healthy as he saw his snaps rise from week 1, but pass either way. That leaves James and Sills. Sills first game in action and he saw the highest snap count (92%) then any WR for the giants last week. James saw his snap count drop significantly, but still managed 6 targets, and should be closer to 70-80%+ if toney is out. I like him the most, as the lowest owned pivot, but Sills can be considered too.

I'll lock in props closer to game time, as some aren't up yet

Back