Dfs/fantasy discussion week 1

2daBank

Voice of Reason
I’m not real serious into dfs anymore but I do still like playing in the single entry small fee tourneys. I’ve won or placed pretty high in my fair share over the years, unfortunately not the huge ones that pay bunches, but the ones that have somewhere between 500-few thousand entrants. Still cool to turn few bucks into nice chunk. Plus they are just fun for me :)

So anyways thought we should have a thread to see if we can help each other out a little. Like for myself I tend to be stronger at some positions than others and feel like I’m pretty good finding lower priced under radar guys but don’t feel as if I’m very strong getting my money worth (in production) of the higher priced players we obviously need to have big games to have a shot, nothing more frustrating than having couple low priced gems balling out only to see your couple expensive guys doing squat!! Lol..

I play draftkings which full point ppr (think FanDuel only a half point per reception). I used to play both just personal preference for DK format and site. Oh DK also has the 2 rb, 3wr, and flex while seem to recall FD being different. Prices also tend to be little different but no matter, should matter to the conversation.

Tight end never been a great strength for me, this week I’m pretty high on Doyle for colts but little worried he gonna lose targets to Ebron so would like to hear what everyone thinks or who else they like here.

Anyone have a idea what kind of workload we can expect for Cook for Vikings? I’ve heard no restrictions and I really like that kid. Just no interest having a guy that gonna be limited to minimal touches!!

I’m pretty high on Drake for phins, 14 backs priced higher and I think he could easily be in the 6-8 range in points this week. Tannenhill back and imo he a checkdown type guy, no Landry there anymore so think drake could become nice security blanket and he got the wheels to bust one., along those same lines I love amendola this week also and he very cheap.

Speaking of qbs who check it down, I think David Johnson almost a must among pricier picks, Bradford has always been caption checkdown and now he doing so to one of best recieving rbs in the game! I feel like defending rbs in passing game was a struggle for skins last year so think I will have a lot of DJ shares this week..

Anyways I just wanted to get this thread started and see if there was enough interest from guys wanting to contribute.. Im watching the mizzou game and doing lineups for next few hours so can’t wait to read some others thoughts.

Back