Detroit Vs. Seattle

sodapop

ABBA fan
Ok seem to be getting back on the plus side again....

Thanks PhillyRoom to your $2500 play last nite...

Why is Detroit only a -3.5! Yes there on the road, playing late in Seatle but I feel they have some momentm going with 2 wins and 2 days rest well it least 1 day rest and 1 day of traveling. Racheed should play and when we beat them 97-93 at home, we didnt have CWEBB, LINDSEY HUNTER, OR RASHEED WALLACE.
I also think that they want to get tonight and tommorow in portland to keep that momentem going for Dallas and Phoenix. Sure coach saunders will rest his starting five a little more then usuall for rest to these big games. But I think coach Saunders realizes when the playoffs come that the series are gonna have to guy the full 5 and 7 games, I just feel that is how detroit is built.
There older and lots of experience and when a team like Golden State just runs past you for almost the whole game it really makes you realize that they are going to need to use there endurance and experience.

In conclusion I think this will be a big test for Detroit to see how games 3 & 4 after games in seatle and Portland.

With that being said I feel there gonna go out tonight with a lot more shots in the paint and less 3's and more defense like a championship team should look like. My 1st big play that I feel really good about.

Detroit -3.5 5*

Coments welcomed......'an_horse'

I like Detroit too. Although Seattle are strong at home, they are off a long road trip, which is normally a bad spot.

I will watch the line movement before deciding.

I initially liked detroit too but with 88% on them and the line not moving i am second guessing my original thought. I would wait to B.A.R. chimes in because he knows the pistons inside and out.

Def an enticing line. Same as the Clippers game. Detroit knows they have a tough road to hoe this month and would be wise to take care of teams like Seattle.

Detroit feasts on poor defensive teams like this with the new offense(since Webber came aboard). We saw it last Friday night in Denver. I think this is a similar scenario.

As long as Detroit keeps the same intensity they have had all trip they should win this game.

Added advantage with Seattle just getting back from the road-trip.

Back