Detroit/Toronto Side

BetCrimes1984

CTG Big Brother
Detroit -7

Detroit s 9-2 SU & 7-4 ATS since Webber's first game UTH loss (which coincided with Billups first game back from injury) for DET. That'd be 8-3 ATS but having destroyed Boston through 3 periods they well and truly left the backdoor open.

Detroit is 1-5-1 ATS off 4 SU wins in their 4 previous games, this season. As they put form on the board and get peeps believing in them, the books oversell them.

Toronto is 2-5 ATS when losing a game SU that ends a multi-game win streak. As they put form on the board, the books oversell them so when that form ends, their ATS performance goes the way of their SU performance. Both teams are in a spot where they've been oversold this season, offsetting each other's bad numbers.

Toronto is 5-5 ATS in B2Bs this season, 4-3 ATS vs -.500 teams (1 loss to Miami, basically a +.500 team in disguise), 1-2 ATS vs +.500 teams.

Toronto's first 17 road games saw the Dog (Toronto everytime) go 11-6 ATS. Since then the Fav is 7-1 in their last 8 road games (TOR itself 4-4 ATS). To compensate for *wholesale* Dog covers it seems a bit of an adjustment has been made towards the favourite in their recent road games, such as Detroit is here tonight. This is a key aspect for me, here.

Delved into this one as a cue from BAR since no totals grab me. Theres a few pointers against Detroit, but you have to like, imo, TOR B2B off a big win against the Lakers, on a home/road split. Detroit's alternation of ATS covers for 8 straight games, coming off a win, means my bet is a small one.

Last edited:
Good luck BC. :shake: hopefully the Stons will bounce back from a lousy start.

:cheers:

The 1st period rarely betrays anything, Satyr. Stones have led their last 2 games by DD at the half, wasn't expecting the same here.

This could have swayed me earlier as I have alot of respect for your plays (obviously B.A.R.) as well, but I just can't get past the Raptors 10-2 SU record last 12. I know the Pistons have been equally good, but to me the Raptors are still trying to prove themselves in games like this one where the Pistons can somewhat coast knowing that they have righted (sp) the ship. GL though as I'm not on either side.

JP - I hear what you're saying. TOR have been much like CLE last season, covering and losing ATS in blocks..

started 2-6
then 11-1
then 0-2
then 5-1
then 1-3
then 8-1
then 1-4
now 5-0 headed into tonight

I didnt (dont) see them going 8-0 into the All Star break, so belly up here means I'll have a long hard look at CHC since thats the 1st of a B2B (for TOR) with Jersey at home the next night.

The 1st period rarely betrays anything, Satyr. Stones have led their last 2 games by DD at the half, wasn't expecting the same here.
Yes I know what you're saying, it's all about the 4th quarter, if it's a close game of course.
Raptors hanging in well so far, 49-43 HT.

That 13-0 Stones run was a good sign, but they strolled into the half, and 3 straight 3-balls didnt help matters. Still, if TOR were going to feel their circumstances here, it was always going to be in the 2nd half. Stones just need to extend that intensity which reeled off that run.

Back