Detroit/STL Total

CapTwo

Richmond Local TV Legend
Just one today, Legace vs OSGOOD!

and I lied, I have two!

Under 5 (+120) 1 unit
Detroit -1.5 (+155) 1 UNIT

In case you havent noticed, this will be STL's first home game in their last EIGHT games. Thats a sick roadtrip, and we should see a slow start to this one in their first game home in weeks.

<LI class=morehot>Under is 5-0 in Blues last 5 home games following a road trip of 7 or more days. <LI class=morehot>Under is 4-0 in Blues last 4 home games.

<LI class=morehot>Under is 4-0-1 in the last 5 meetings. <LI class=more>Under is 7-2-1 in the last 10 meetings in St. Louis.
Now I'm not a pucks man, and I dont claim to be, and I cant really go in-depth like some of you other crazies, but I really like this total.
2 excellent goaltenders going head to head, and I really dont think STL will put up more then 1 or 2 goals here.

I could either play it at 5.5 at -140 juice, or go with the value wager, try to push my luck, and take the + money. I'll take the + money

GL fellas :cheers:

Last edited:
Dammit.

I know hasek got the nod last game, and I stupidly figured he would again tonight as well, even thought it's not an important/big game for them.

This is why you are the pucks man, and i am not!

Thanks for the info.

:shake:

CNT, in all honesty I don't think that will be a bad thing in this particular case. I would lean under here, but the line is spot on if you ask me. Hope you cash. :cheers:

yeah, would lean that way, since the leafs seem to be surging and finally finding their groove on the offensive end these last couple weeks...

the last two times these two met, the total was also set at 5.5 and both times flew over.

both teams on 3 days of rest...but i dont know either of them well. does that mean they will get off to a rusty start, or come out swinging??

boston on the road has been a very solid under play this year, and especially these last couple weeks, i dont know if i want to go against that.

any reasons to leaning over?

also I like your detroit -1.5 play, and am going to tail, which is not normal for me. but at +155 way too difficult to pass up. just in case detroit has an offensive spurt and soars over the total at 5.

added:

Detroit -1.5 (+155)

Sheer value.
I can now rest easily that my 2 pending wagers are at + money.

Hopin for a 3-1 type game, either way, it's going to be a sweater.

Satyr, is right, the total should fall RIGHT around 5. and its going to be scary

Thanks to you both for your input btw, it is much appreciated!
pucks is certainly not my flair, so its alwasy welcomed.

Would like to be optimistic but if we trust the past these looks suspect. Legace has played Detroit at home 6 times.
Under 5 has cashed 1 time as has Detroit minus 1.5.

Tuck, you don't factor in the fact that STL came back home from a 9 game road trip? I'm aware that they will be looking to beat DET if they get up for anyone these days, it's them. But the Wings are generating momentum again, to me there is more than 50% chance that Detroit will blow them out. The other 50% (or less) would cover every other result. The value is there if you ask me. Not sure about the under, could be on the line.

Could be Toivinen in nets for St.Louis also, read that theyre going to give him lots of starts to see if hes worthy of returning next year.

Fuck. I should have waited till closer to game time to consider the under or lock in on it......

Please no Toivinen, although that helps the puckline.

I believe a team usually tends to rally its first game at home after a bad road trip but no Legace. This could be very interesting in a few days when the Blues with Legace probably play at Detroit Friday. Will have something on Detroit today but small. GL

tuck or anyone else, im not much of a pucks capper, I dabble in it from time to time when I feel like I have a strong lean or want some action.
like today, i will probably lose both of these wagers, just because i hit the flames under last night. lol.

please tell me this, because I'm confused as hell.

toivinen is in net, right? so why has the over actually dropped 5 cents....
are the books welcoming money on the over?

i would think with the netminder change, the line would move the other way, or not move at all.
wouldn't more money be coming in on the over after no legace decision???

why has the line actually dropped 5 cents.
either late money is pouring in on the under, or the books are welcoming "over" money with open arms.

your take on this?

oh yeah, and the PL now down to +145 on 5dimes.
THAT, i understand. that makes sense.

Back