Detroit @ Portland LIVE

how come you don't put all your plays in a single thread? why always make a new one?

never understood this...never have a record posted (doesn't really matter to me), no time of bet for live plays (ie 5:42 2Q), no reasons for the play (you used to for NHL plays)...

no hate, just pointing it out

how come you don't put all your plays in a single thread? why always make a new one?

never understood this...never have a record posted (doesn't really matter to me), no time of bet for live plays (ie 5:42 2Q), no reasons for the play (you used to for NHL plays)...

no hate, just pointing it out
I make a new thread so that people know what game they’re getting before they even open my thread.
I don’t keep a record, I’m sorry, I’d gladly let you handle all accounting duties if you’d like.
There’s a time stamp here, I make the wager and immediately make the thread. It’s not a perfect system but my team and I are working on it.
The ultimate reason is because I think it’s going to win. Plus it’s a live bet the line changes all the time so the reasoning for the bet at that very moment probably won’t be applicable later.

Just my 2 cents.......

think what pypprus meant was that there’s too many threads making it look like blankets.....

I agree with pypprus......maybe just 1 thread is good enough.....thanks for your plays.......

Just my 2 cents.......

think what pypprus meant was that there’s too many threads making it look like blankets.....

I agree with pypprus......maybe just 1 thread is good enough.....thanks for your plays.......

I would say one thread for all of the plays on a given day is standard though right? Everybody does not have to have one thread overall that they just add plays to

I hope these aren’t veiled accusations of fraud or that I’m trying to post fake plays and bamboozle the members of the site.

I hope these aren’t veiled accusations of fraud or that I’m trying to post fake plays and bamboozle the members of the site.

It’s not what I meant.......just not used to seeing every play being a new thread.......so blankets feel to me.....

Aside from that, an interesting thought from @Pyppurs about score/the etc with live bets. That can be tough. For instance, in an NBA game I play it/post it immediately. I look at it as one is following along or not. Now, I've seen it on other platforms where numbers definitely were fudged for live bets. It's annoying ... I'm about learning etc and hopefully us all helping each other so what's the point in trying to have a gaudy record? This is a mature space here generally and it's not like someone is looking to make a service from live plays. Either way, good things to think about. I'll chew on both.

If anyone wants to voluntarily give me money to provide my insight on any game you can message me for my Venmo info. Buyer beware.

If anyone wants to voluntarily give me money to provide my insight on any game you can message me for my Venmo info. Buyer beware.

Wasn't trying to call you out and insinuate or accuse you of anything, several posters post the same way. You can post whatever you want, I'm not checking for your record...

Live betting aside - it's harder to start a discussion for live bets unless you state pre-emptively what you're looking for in the game/stats or an injury happened - just found it weird that you starting a new thread for separate games with a bet but don't mention any insight or prompt a discussion?

I personally like your style for posting plays. I do not like reading through season long threads. That’s just me. Keep it up.

Back