• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Detroit @ Boston and NBA Sunday...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
61-52-2 +14.53 units

Alrigtht, I hate doing this but I will be playing both the side and total in the same game. Feel very confident I have this game pegged. We shall see. Detroit has been unpredictable as can be but they showed me something Friday night and in fact in New Orleans as well. Since Iverson played the first 8 minutes of the game in New Orleans, they have played great defense again and showed the hustle/determination we were so used to in previous years. Another big thing on Friday night was the re-emergence of Stuckey. MC was right about one thing. He gets lost in the shuffle with Iverson out there and doesn't stay aggressive. He looked like he did for that great stretch earlier.

This should be a pretty ugly game basically like most Boston/Detroit games have been this year....

Detroit +9.5 -110 3 units
Detroit u 180.5 -110 3 units

FIRST

AI still out and hamilton to start again? just trying to confirm, thats what im seein

GL BAR:cheers:

Yes.

And Rip will start the rest of the year. Things will be interesting when AI is healthy but they had to do something. I called for this back in January. Bring AI off the bench and just give him the ball at will basically.

Let's get these. I unfortunately missed the Milwaukee play, and fortunately missed the LA Lakers play on Friday night. Good luck!

Wow, in effect 6 units on Boston's offense being contained at home.

Not lacking for boldness- I see Boston hasn't scored less than 99 at home in almost 2 months, and only once in almost 3 months (although granted they've played some pretty shitty defensive teams).

GL. I wonder if the Phoenix/LA total will clear the Boston/Detroit total after 3 quarters? Seems likely.

GL BAR. I am on Detroit as well. I looked at this total pretty hard b/c I know these teams usually play unders and I figured Boston would still be getting used to the new parts, but I noticed they tend to score more in Boston than in Detroit so I decided to lay off.

On this one as well,

I think of the two top teams, Boston and LA, that Boston fails to cover and LA puts away the suns routinely.

Last edited:
killa makes an interesting and powerful statement in regards to boston home games .

they are a monster under team away but like to run especially in the first half at the TD bank .

i believe 8 of 10 det/bos games have gone under though .

3 gigantic over refs in boston today headed by that snake/vermin joe crawford
who never met a foul he didnt like to call .

liked det and under initially but may just stick to the side .

rip needs to attack the rim and get to the line like he did versus orlando .

detroit needs to put some pressure on the defense as they stay too lazy relying on
jumper after jumper from the perimeter and we all know that boston defense will get a hand in the face .

hope it stays under for you bar . good luck and continued success . :shake:

3 gigantic over refs in boston today headed by that snake/vermin joe crawford
who never met a foul he didnt like to call .

Heard about that earlier but couldn't get to a puter to hedge off. When I got home, both teams werec around 15 FT's already with time left in first half.

adding

LA Lakers -4 -110 3 units

Been liking Indiana for a few days....anyone have some thoughts, pressed for time right now.

No real thoughts but also like the Pacers. Nice grab with the Lakers before the Nash injury came out.

looks like u'll juice out on Bos game BAW

also grabbed Stons +10.5 (inflated local line)...this team has to work in 2 new players and still tryin to find rhythm with Ticket out...they will struggle for a time esp ATS so good to fade right now

and like kobe -3 esp afta Nuggs loss....grabbed last nite prior injury

got all lines from local

gl man

Last edited:
Wow, didn't even know about the injury or line move.

See what happens.

Looking at Pacers still.

Boston was just in a bad spot with the Pistons playing better. No need to fade them, there will be value once everyone starts thinking they cant win without Garnett. They still have a stud team, they just have to figure out how to get Marberry (sp) into his most productive role.

I was close, figure bron win it at bizzer...lol

Lakeshow getting murdered...

Good call on hedge Ret...

wow

how pissed off kobe at HT

W great surge but today we are and have seen two things. Two of the more horrid defensive players in league sit out(Iverson and Nash) and look at how much better the team defense looks for their respective teams.

Goes back to something I have mentioned before. Barbossa is playing at a much higher level now. Do not doubt they will be giving Nash his freedom and playing Barbossa as starting point guard some time next year.

Yup, Barbosa is playing excellent.

Great effort by them today. Essentially limit them to 110ish today. Very impressive work by the Suns.

wow, hate to go against but i love this spot for the cavs. agree on pacers though. :popcorn:

well so much for the middle try

at least i juiced out on it...got cold feet late and was correct...suns came to play

Indy looks like a solid home dog play...and will be on them

ATL scare me some....Bron has B2B revenge games.....which does he show up for? winning streak breaker team or Mr. Wade? have to check some stats before playin

gl man

One thing I noticed about the series between Hawks and Cavs-
Last year it went like this:
Cavs win at home
Hawks win at home
Cavs win @Atlanta

This year:
Cavs win at home
Hawks win at home

Back