Desmond Howard should be fired.

SHSUHorn

Thief
Wow what an idiot. Did anyone catch the bowl preview before tonights game? Each host at the end was suppose to then name the one bowl game they are most looking forward to and break it down. Howard says Texas vs Cal in the Holiday. I'm thinking he just left off the Aggie part but then starts talking about the matchup of thorpe award winner Aaron Ross vs Deshaun Jackson.

You've got to be kidding me he is getting paid to do this when he doesn't even know the teams in the bowl game he is most looking forward to.

I heard that too. I started wondering if they just feed them games so that everyone talks about a different game or something? Too funny...

They get different games before the broadcast guys. My neighbor two doors down is a sports broadcaster local station. He tells me that they don't even get to pick which games they want to focus on or which players the want to interview in the locker room.

SHSUHorn said:
Wow what an idiot. Did anyone catch the bowl preview before tonights game? Each host at the end was suppose to then name the one bowl game they are most looking forward to and break it down. Howard says Texas vs Cal in the Holiday. I'm thinking he just left off the Aggie part but then starts talking about the matchup of thorpe award winner Aaron Ross vs Deshaun Jackson.

You've got to be kidding me he is getting paid to do this when he doesn't even know the teams in the bowl game he is most looking forward to.

He can run the run, but he cant talk the talk. hahahah

You would still think he would know which teams are playing in the Holiday bowl. I bet you 99% of the guys in the cfb forum know thta Texas is playing in the Alamo not the Holiday.

There are the 5 or so % in this forum who every year say take florida becuz they play well in the swamp over uga..

So 99 might be a tad high ;)

2 hours later he does it again. Wow. I thought it was a retape but it wasn't. Your telling me noone at ESPN or on the panel had the balls to tell him? LMAO.

desmond%20howard.jpg

abcs said:
There are the 5 or so % in this forum who every year say take florida becuz they play well in the swamp over uga..

So 99 might be a tad high ;)

ABCS,

Dont they play that game in Jacksonville ?:36_11_6:

Wow!! That's a fucking joke....he should be terminated. Anyone remember the ESPN DreamJob challenge where the winner would be hired....I remember one of the executives on the show was telling the candidates during their mock sportscenter auditions that fucking up like Howard did would result in termination right away. Well, we all know that ain't gonna happen because ESPN are a bunch of pussies!

Dont want to bring the race card in with espn but i will..

Rush makes comments about mcnaab and is fired instantly.., even though espns ratings had never been higher..

Irvin makes comments about romo must have some black in hin.. after the previous year mike had been busted with drugs again and nothing happens

INTERESTING

Back