Derek Mason Fired

Sarah Fuller gets prompted to assistant special teams coordinator so she can get another week in the news cycle.

Derek Mason had to want out of there. I joke about wanting to get fired, but if you quit they don't owe you the money left on the contract so you have to stick around. The contracts are ridiculous even for mediocre and sub-par coaches.

Still don’t understand why Vanderbilt can’t be the Stanford or Northwestern of the South.

Franklin won there. But the rest of the SEC was down those two years he was there. Think he won back-to-back 10 win seasons.

Stanford had Harbaugh and replaced him with Shaw.

Northwestern had Randy Walker and Fitzgerald took over after his passing.

So the right somebody has to start it and want to be there and then if/when that coach does leave there has to be some continuity to continue the trajectory with the right successor if it is going in the right direction. It's hard to get that right.

From the Tennessean, as much as I think anyone publicly knows about his contract:

Mason’s contract is not public because Vanderbilt is a private university. But he had at least three years left on his deal. In 2017, Mason’s contract was extended to five years. And he received another contract extension in February 2019, though the terms were not released.

According to 2018 university tax returns obtained by The Tennessean, Mason was credited with $3.5 million in total compensation that year. His current salary and buyout are not available to the public.

Sarah Fuller gets prompted to assistant special teams coordinator so she can get another week in the news cycle.

Derek Mason had to want out of there. I joke about wanting to get fired, but if you quit they don't owe you the money left on the contract so you have to stick around. The contracts are ridiculous even for mediocre and sub-par coaches.
Facts

Apparently Fuller told players at halftime basically why they suck. The gall of that manufactured hype show is insane. But she gets styled as a hero for squibbing a kick and running off the field. Absolute lunacy, stupid motherfucker.

My wife heard she gave a halftime talk, knowing basically nothing about football. She said she couldn't believe someone would join a team and then a week later tell the rest of the team how things should be.

So why didn't this coach use her for extra points and field goals? That's what they should've asked him. I know he's fired and all but she's a kicker right?

So why didn't this coach use her for extra points and field goals? That's what they should've asked him. I know he's fired and all but she's a kicker right?

I don‘t think they were ever in range for a kick in that one game she „played“ in

Apparently Fuller told players at halftime basically why they suck. The gall of that manufactured hype show is insane. But she gets styled as a hero for squibbing a kick and running off the field. Absolute lunacy, stupid motherfucker.
No way. Is that in the article? I haven’t read it yet.

No way. Is that in the article? I haven’t read it yet.

why can’t women just be awesome at women’s Sports.
Or....
If we want true equality we have one league for each sport and the best men and women compete for spots on those teams. The WNBA and female soccer and whatever other sports they play should be eliminated because it’s holding them back from the NBA and MLS. It’s unfair to women.

I've ripped on women's sports my entire life, but especially now that I have two daughters, I'm glad they exist.

I like them because they teach hard work. You work at something, you get better, and then hopefully you have some success during games. Sarah Fuller skipped a few steps.

I've ripped on women's sports my entire life, but especially now that I have two daughters, I'm glad they exist.

I like them because they teach hard work. You work at something, you get better, and then hopefully you have some success during games. Sarah Fuller skipped a few steps.
You see what I’m saying though?

Argentina just had a tranny playing in a girls soccer match. I mean cmon. I should cut my shit off and become a weightlifter or female roller derby participant.

Back