Deontay

captjohn67

Pretty much a regular
Wilder wins in round 7-12 (+251) --- Szpilka's only loss was to a top contender by a 10th round TKO to Bryant Jennings - hoping/expecting a similar result from the polish soccer hooligan - GLTA

I don't hate it.

I don't know what's going to happen. Obviously Wilder SHOULD win. Szpilka has so-so defense and not great punch resistance. That could spell disaster against Wilder.

But, to my knowledge, Wilder hasn't been in with a southpaw. Certainly not one on Szpilka's level. This is Artur's chance to make some noise, so motivation isn't a problem. Wilder talking an awful lot about Fury. Maybe he overlooks this guy? I don't know.

I might ride with Szpilka in 1-6. +1218, and let's see what happens.

He hasn't fought a southpaw in almost 3 years (Audley Harrison) and agree this will be a tougher test. Also agree Wilder might not be as focused as he should (talking shit with Fury on Twitter) but I would like to think the attempted headbutt by Szpilka should have him dialed in. I certainly don't have a ton of money on it, I just think it will take a while to wear him down. I hope one of us is right and best of luck to you sir

Thanks Gators (handshake)Adding half unit on each...Dillashaw wins in 4th (+1425)Dillashaw wins in 5th (+2000)GLTA

Good call on Wilder, bro. That was a nasty right hand.

Gonna ride with Mansour by KO tonight +270. Figure he needs a KO to win. They'll have no issue robbing him on the cards.

And a long shot, Aaron Martinez +650.

Back