Denver

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Have not bet this yet at 5d as it has Denver plus 7 minus 1 cent so good chance it goes up. Why the side?
All 3 referees. 2 markedly against the home team and 1 where 2 home dogs cash and 1 home fav fails. Also looking at last 10 for each team the referees go 16-9 to Denver.
Denver will be playing at Boston in a very poor rest situation tomorrow so really no hope Friday they may as well leave it on the court today. Kenyon likely to play and the line is already up 2 points from where the silly books started it.
Regarding the match up. Fairly confusing. Denver dominated on a fast style that Cleveland could not match. Now? Just do not know. Just seems right to bet with the books and referee tendencies when the team you are betting on is perfectly reasonable.Also the old Cleveland Utah conflict pops up next for Cleveland as an additional distraction. Referees also favor under but Cleveland offense is way up now and Denver may revert to a fast style in this game so avoiding that issue except for a possible half time bet.
gl

Mr. Boozer returns. :)

Never made it by yesterday to say congrats. Hell of a night you had. I'll be on the Nuggets with ya, hopefully at 7'. GL

on it as well. gl tuck. we can't beat denver the last 5 times, they're now prob more effective against us with billups additions, and they're +7? nice try linesmakers.

Thanks guys:cheers:. Adding Detroit minus 4.5. Why.
Detroit on the road thru 2007 on Thursday is 9-2 ats.
After today Detroit faces
At LA the next day.
At Suns in a 3 games in 4
2 days off and then home against Cleveland
The next day they play at Boston
Will call this the If they have not gone crazy they win tonight rule.
Thats it.

Have .5 bet at 7 now. One way or another will be down for a unit at 7 or higher. Down now at 4.5 on Detroit.
Nice seeing you Satyr:cheers:

K-mart was listed as a gametime decision at about noon today and was just downgraded to doubtful by ESPN.

Just FYI. Good luck!

It's a good match up, gotta like the points. Like Denver this year as a the dog for sure. Lebron is definetley getting better every year, dude looks half man half amazing, but at this level and in this day its getting hard to do it by yourself.

Sorry, referee angle did work but was not sufficient. Denver 24 free throws to Cleveland 12. We were very live even late till the flagrant but bottom line was twice in different sports I allowed myself to be on a Public side and got killed. Funny thing is there was a really good play available in that Cleveland game that I should have seen immediately.

Thanks guys:cheers:. Adding Detroit minus 4.5. Why.
Detroit on the road thru 2007 on Thursday is 9-2 ats.
After today Detroit faces
At LA the next day.
At Suns in a 3 games in 4
2 days off and then home against Cleveland
The next day they play at Boston
Will call this the If they have not gone crazy they win tonight rule.
Thats it.

Nice win.

Thought Iverson and Bynums dumb fouls late might cost ya.

Best sport is clearly college basketball BAR. :36_11_6: There was exactly 1 good bet in the stupid Cleveland game. Fourth quarter UNDER and that situation screamed it and I am out there making a half wit public bet.

Cle 2nd H was fairly obvious IMO .

Den 61% FG , 12/13 Fts and 5/8 from 3 at half but only lead by 3 . Granted Cle also was shooting 61% FG but didnthave the same amount of FTs and like 3/10 from three . Denver couldnt sustain that level obviously .....

Tuck, how can Denver be a public bet, if the line is going up? Doesn't that mean that the public goes with Cleveland?

Close but maybe not best. Cleveland third quarter was a screamer unfortunately for Joe but the second half would be very close action. Even at the end point if Martin does not just lose it I think the result could have swung. First the lame technical then a flagrant. Retire time for him.

Divol I guess it is a question of which public. Everywhere on the net people were posting Denver. Maybe 1 in 10 were posting Cleveland. I believe the books wanted a Denver cover for sure. They thought that was a very possible event. With those referees---it was. The would be wiseguys got nailed though. Books were not unduely disturbed to see that.
Thing is I want a better percentage. Denver betters were on the weaker team when the other team was highly motivated. So we and the books lost but they won a lot of other games. Give me OKC while the public is clapping hands at the improved Knicks and I have much less company. I do not usually want to bet against highly motivated teams. It was a short list of games and I should have been more patient. It was hard though with that kind of referee edge. Simpler play just to bet against the Kings of negative cash flow Dallas. Oh well

Back