Denver vs Dallas discussion

txtennisboy

Pretty much a regular
Gentleman- haha...yea right...do not have a whole lot of time to discuss games because of the 3 kiddos under 4. Post thoughts on what you might think of this match-up:tiphat:

Should be a heck of a series.

Few quick thoughts.

Denver swept the season series 4-0 but three of those games were one possesion finals. The other was a 10pt game. Also, three of those meetings were in first half of the season. Last meeting was on March 27th, a 103-101 Nuggets win in Dallas.

Chauncey has owned Kidd for several years. This is obviously a big matchup. Kidd has been playing to what his strengths are though lately. He doesn't get out of character. He simply tries to knock down outside open threes and keep the team in it's offense.

Two great sixth men in Jason Terry and JR Smith. Btw, a travesty that Terry wins 6th man award playing starters minutes. Either one can win a game for their respective clubs.

Dallas better offensively but Denver better defensively.

I imagine that their are at least two road wins in this series and after watching the first round feel it could go the distance.

first game, will take Denver ml. i think denver's bench has a little more energy and defense though i dont think dallas will go away easy..

I agree with Cash. I'm going to be on the Nuggets ML for a bit in Game One. I also think Denver can win this series. They're just getting scoring from too many people right now and feel too athletic to me for Dallas.

As BAR said, Chauncy owns Kidd and I think being back in Denver has Chauncy on a mission.

I want to think there's a lot of value in Dallas, but Denver is playing so well right now.

I think J.R. Smith's unconscious and imo stupid decisions to shoot the ball could cost Denver the series, but then again the Mavs aren't a team I really want to have money behind

denver is a young team orchestrated by Billups at the point. Dirk has played excellent thus far. Denver has gotten the better of Dallas in the regular season going 4-0. I dont see this series going more than 6 games. it's going to come down to match-up's and i feel like Denver has the advantage and have too many good shooters.

i'm just waiting for a big man to appear in this series, but there's no one that can do anything on the interior so i can see some games filled with poor shooting %s and maybe there will be some serious value in unders here

first game, will take Denver ml. i think denver's bench has a little more energy and defense though i dont think dallas will go away easy..

close to what i expected....

don't know much about carlisle as a coach, so dont know what kind of adjustments he will think of. Also, not sure if Dallas has the players to make any adjustments.... and at the same time.. Carmelo had a bad game, so if he plays a "good" game. then what..

will probably make the same play for game 2...

interesting game 1...mavs were hanging for 3.5 quarters.... i do not expect much more than what they did...Kidd had 8 to.....i expect more of the same in game 2

Denver -6.5 4 units

over 206 2 units

i think Dallas could win that series if they play like they did i the 3q.

...Barea provides some great scoring off the pine for that team and not many teams in the NBA are that deep

i think Dallas could win that series if they play like they did i the 3q.

...Barea provides some great scoring off the pine for that team and not many teams in the NBA are that deep

I saw him score as well, but i dont see it happening that much, he score on a few missed assignments, while he may get 1 or 2 buckets, i dont see him doing much else, the big men for denver are playing solid defense, just my .02..

Back