Denver SanDiego Under 47 Tonight

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
Wow what can I say, DENVER vs SANDIEGO. I really think this game will go under tonight, I have a good feeling for this Denver team and here is what I think.

Just looking at making the game simpler, trying not to make it any harder than it has to be.
San Diego is a high scoring team full of stars, ripping it up lately vs the likes of the KC's Detroits, Baltimores and Tennesse? Consider this my friends San Diego has went under the total of 47 in 5 of their last 6 games. The only game that went over was vs DETROIT where they stink and quit.

IN SanDIEGO WINS this year check this out. Points allowed 3, 3, 14, 10, 21, 14, 10, 17, 14. this team wins with D, no one knows it, the have CROMARTIE this guy has already 10 int's and is a rookie.

Why is this total so high it is because of DENVER and their fading D. Denver goes over the total in their games in 2 different ways.

They score 30+ points and went over the total of 47 in 4 games. They allowed 38, 34, 20, 28, 27 and have went over the total.

This is important but check this out Denver has scored on some games this year. 15, 23, 14, 20, 3, 31, 13, 7, 27, 34, 34, 20, 41, 13, so really we have a team that is not good offensively. Their high scoring games were vs the Bears, Tenneseee and KC, all 3 were struggling on D big time this year. Any good D they played look at the results, they do not score and I know why.

JAY CUTLER cannot see the field very good under 12 yards if there is pressure coming at him big time. He can see the field better deep. Anyone notice that every DENVER big passing play is the same, fake to the running back and get CUTLER on the rollout, and have him hit someone deep on a crossing route. SanDiego and any good D takes away the rollout, Houston did this, and kept Cutler in the pocket and sacked him. A SHANAHAN team moves the ball with Cutler but self destructs now because Cutler cannot make plays from the pocket.

I think we will see what we saw from PHILLY vs DALLAS here, in terms of expect the unexpected. I think that the Denver D will put out a much better effort and attempt to make amends for the first game where the Chargers crushed them. If they take it personal and stop the Chargers, I think we have our answer here. The over under in this game is dependent on how many points DENVER gives up. I will lose if DENVER quits and just lays down tonight, but they are on prime time, and off a revenge loss, and don't want to get killed again. Also we have the fact that the Chargers may be resting people in the 2nd half which can only help big time.

Also when everyone is sour on a team like the Denver D, they usually come up and shock people, especially in divisional games where they are more competitive. I do know that Denver has some athletes on D and I think if they can play one of their better games on D, this will go under. I also like that both teams lack the deep vertical passing game which can put the games over, they both run the ball which kills clock.

Playing the under as I expect Denver D to play decent enough and then the game should hit the under of 47

Before we crown San Diego back to their old form and offensive juggernauts consider this they scored in their last 6, 23 vs Indy, 17 at Jaxsonville, 32 vs Ravens, 24 at KC, 23 at Tennesee and 51 vs detroit, what is funny that a blowout vs Detroit always makes every team look great, earlier this year the Eagles did it too vs the Lions and everyone was like WOW what a team. They are still a team that is scoring in the mid 20's range.

Interesting read Sammy. Sounds right on to me too. Anyway....have a good holiday! & GLT :smiley_acbe:

i agree.. im gonna go small on it for the game total and smack the hell out of the under 2h if it's a high scoring 1h, gl and merry xmas..

Thanks guys, everyone have a good Xmas and some good holidays. Hope this under hits tonight, also be Safe and don't CHASE LOSSES in Bowl Season as it will result in some new Maxed out Credit Cards.

Nice call Sammy....Merry Christmas!!!! Only wish I tailed you on this one....maybe next year will be better for me....have a good one & keep up the good work!:cheers:

Back