Denver @ L.A.

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record: 122-95 (56%)

06'/07' NBA Record: 3-1

2-1 last night. Oh yeah, Charlotte's best player went down after 13 minutes, likely costing me that one. Cool.

Denver +5 (-115)
Played this mothafucker last night at Pinnacle, bought it up. Denver is healthy, and I think they have something to prove here. They didn't just lose to L.A., they got embarassed. Carmelo is the best player on that court tonight (Sorry EB) and he won't let them fall back early. All he needs to do is go to the hole and not settle for jumpers and he'll shoot 20 FTs, as well as get EB and CK in foul trouble. Martin and Camby just need to defend and rebound, and get out in the open floor too for some dunks. 40 minutes with the flu for EB last night, and they're banged up in other spots too. Better coach, more rested, and revenge. Close game all the way.

Looks solid.

You like the UNDER at all there? Totals broke 200 once in last 8 meetings I believe.

Inspekdah- Would lean towards it, but those Denver boys like to run after every rebound so it's not for the weak at heart lol

Clippers are really thin right now. Kaman, Cammy, Magette... that's a huge chunk of their offense... and revenge is on Nuggz minds... kinda like this one now the more I think about it.

BOL tonight Killa, I'll probably be looking into this game more after my exam @ 2...you got a great line! :shake:

Copps- Sorry I never got back to u man. Nah, not a ML dude. But this ML definitely shoulda cashed for BAR. What a joke. GL tomorrow man.

Back