Denver +1.5

gotta say I like it, and this could be my only play of the night.

The Nuggets are playing very well and Utah are just awful, I know the odds are short on the Nuggets, the real line would be around +3,5, but the thing is, Deron Williams is doubtful as is Giricek.

Hmm, some sources say Deron is doubtful, some probable. Let's say questionable? :D

Anyways, I like the Nuggets here, they're showing a lot of heart lately.

This # is obviously off. I dont care what any1 says, Denver should be laying a few points here with Williams QUES. That being said, I am NOT betting Denver, but certainly not betting against them.

I can't agree that Denver should be favored vs. any team at home that is even .450 or better... not even .500!

Granted Utah has injuries... but Denver has basically beaten who they should recently.. and still lose where they should. I think this hype about them is just Stern media crap.... they have absolutely no shot at beating the Spurs or the Suns... 5 or 6 game series... easy.

The Jazz on the other hand haven't played well at ALL. That being said they are at home and Denver is as big a rival as they have...

Worst this game should be is PK

Adding...

Detroit -5, -110, 1.65 units
I think Detroit will clinch home court, Orlando will try to win but will lack class to pull the upset.

Detroit u 185, -110, 1.65 units
I expect a good defensive effort against a playoff team.

GL. I would rethink detroit after reading this article:

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070411/SPORTS0102/704110376/1127
Pistons coach Flip Saunders isn't the type of guy who likes to look too far ahead.
But with the Pistons" magic number to clinch the East at one — they play host to the Magic tonight — he is allowed to peek. Isn't he?
"We still want to be sharp, but we get the guys some rest,” said Saunders, whose lineup likely will go to more of an exhibition format for the remaining five games after tonight. "We"re lucky, in that we really don’t have any back-to-backs down the stretch here, so that’s a positive.”

Thanks fellas.

DuY, I read the article, but wouldn't they want to clinch the home court before relaxing?

Sticking with my initial calls today.:wacka wacka:

I actually bought 10 units of Nuggets +1.5 and sold back 5 units Jazz +1, so I am hoping for a middle here. I couldn't risk more that 5 units, that would be dumb if Denver doesn't deliver.
I also bought 1.65 units Was +8,5 and 0.5 unit WAS ML @ 4.95. Finally got 1.65 units on u194 in that game.

The middling and the Was bets won't count on my records, since the former is not really capping, and the latter was posted too late.

Go on Denver, roll the Eurotrash!:smiley_acbe:

Last edited:
Yet another heartbreak loss for the poor Wizards.

Detroit let Orlando back in the game, giving them momentum, looks bad.

Nuggets up 7 by half, but I have a feeling this game will be really close.

Nice evening, Utha got within 3 near the end, but folded haha.

Love you gold nuggets.

4.5 - 1.65 = 2.9 units on posted plays today (and further 2.1 on the "unposted/unofficial" ones).
money; Bling bling cathcingg!!

:cheers:

Back