DeMinaur +650 today against 18 year old Alcatraz is a joke

King Slap

CTG Honorary Super Moderator
Yeah yeah, anything I post turns to :violin2: immediately

BUT - they have this lined like Alcarez is Nadal in his prime. It's a joke of a line, it's worth a few shekels

Be back when DeMinaur loses 6-0, 6-0

Crazy number but I get it on the surface

Looking at the other match more intently and w/o seeing a line yet, I'd have PCB -225 or so and guessing I'm wayyyyyy off on it

Crazy number but I get it on the surface

Looking at the other match more intently and w/o seeing a line yet, I'd have PCB -225 or so and guessing I'm wayyyyyy off on it
Well the midget did open -180 and is down to -130, so Pablo may not be a bad bet

I also hate posting this cause I am terrified to post any plays lately but I took Radu Albot +500 for a Benji just now. Verdascosauce has lost it the past 24 months IMO

I also hate posting this cause I am terrified to post any plays lately but I took Radu Albot +500 for a Benji just now. Verdascosauce has lost it the past 24 months IMO
I've been betting live tennis since 4:30 this morning lol

Unfortunately I can't get many live bets (I did get Djoka at +100 which covered everything I lost on Wolves) on my book which was crazy after the first set

Lost a bit on Tseng, but still up big on the day, just betting whatever I can and hoping to get on a big heater if I can hit something big

Well Radu was a waste of $100, oh well, rolled the dice. DeMinaur will likely be same result

Still haven't looked but Schwartzman as a favorite is laughable imo

PCB is his worst matchup possible I think, Schwartzman shouldn't out stroke him and PCB serve is a million times better

Still haven't looked but Schwartzman as a favorite is laughable imo

PCB is his worst matchup possible I think, Schwartzman shouldn't out stroke him and PCB serve is a million times better
Alright I'll bite. I do like Pablo a lot in the matchup too I just hate how the midget somehow gets dirty and wins points he shouldn't and always luckboxes wins

Not a fan of betting against Schwartzman because he's a pest against virtually everyone he plays and everyone who bets against him

I just think it's a terrible matchup for what he does

Not sure what you took but I'm confident she wins this set then the next one might be 6-2 type

Not sure what you took but I'm confident she wins this set then the next one might be 6-2 type
Took her -110 for 330/300 - it's been working for me lately (Djoker losing first set every time has blessed me) I think she breaks here

Reactions: KJ
Took her -110 for 330/300 - it's been working for me lately (Djoker losing first set every time has blessed me) I think she breaks here
Ha I laid -225 on Joker to win the 2nd set once he fell behind in the first

Ha I laid -225 on Joker to win the 2nd set once he fell behind in the first
Interesting bet, why not take him +100 in that spot to win match? Obviously if he won 2nd set he wouldn't lose the 3rd..

Interesting bet, why not take him +100 in that spot to win match? Obviously if he won 2nd set he wouldn't lose the 3rd..
I usually bet sets, not matches live because walkovers, etc

Iga is an outlier today and I have RCB pre-match but will watch and wager live accordingly, even if it's game to game

Iga gonna face fuck this Russian cunt in the 3rd

Poland ain't happy with Russia atm

To be real, I don't even know who Swiatek is or what she looks like but I do know she's been on a tear since COVID hit the tour. I had blind faith when I saw her -110

Naw I'm more the beach volleyball type that acts cool as shit most of the time but has that inner insanity

Obviously attracted to nurses for this reason

Slap I can't bet against Alcarez right now especially in Spain, you really think DeMinaur has anything for him?

Lmao also at someone saying Djoka is just purposely throwing these first sets to get extra practice in (I know the person was being sarcastic but still funny cause...well...you all know)

2 match points blown

Twice serving for match and shits down his leg

Alcaraz making an insane one handed baseline shot on the run

F*** me

Back