Demaryius....

Shocking... really, wasn't long at all I remember watching him play. Such a young guy, very odd to see, obviously he was an amazing physical specimen.

Thomas died from medical complications stemming from a 2019 vehicle crash, KOA Broncos reporter Benjamin Allbright learned. He died in his home state of Georgia and had been reluctant to travel lately because of the lingering complications.

I just saw this on the news. Very sad, I lived in the Denver area during his heyday and loved him even though I hate the Broncos.

Doesn’t seem like he suffered any serious issues in the 2019 car wreck so I’m not sure what to think about that connection. He was charged with vehicular assault since a woman in the car suffered serious injuries . He was doing 70mph in a 30 zone. Seemed like a really good guy and came from a troubled home. Way too young. RIP

If the violence of a car wreck hurt him so badly, then what did football do?
Legit question. Will say violence of one incident can probably do more damage than a combination of a bunch of knocks

Auto racing seems to have figured it out to limit the impact of the neck/brain but who really even knows there? Concussions are brain on skull impact, be pretty awesome if a CAT scan was covered as part of the annual checkup for all of us.

Way too young. May he RIP. He was an absolute beast in his time.

On a side note the world we live in is really weird. I opened an article this morning about his death and scrolled the comments section to see if there was any insight as to how he died. Must have taken about 10 mins for the anti vaxers to jump on this story. According to them he was recently vaccinated and the real reason is being covered up in much the same way as so many other healthy athletes around the world who dropped dead after being vaccinated. The psychology of people who make up and spread fake information like that is really interesting to me.

Way too young. May he RIP. He was an absolute beast in his time.

On a side note the world we live in is really weird. I opened an article this morning about his death and scrolled the comments section to see if there was any insight as to how he died. Must have taken about 10 mins for the anti vaxers to jump on this story. According to them he was recently vaccinated and the real reason is being covered up in much the same way as so many other healthy athletes around the world who dropped dead after being vaccinated. The psychology of people who make up and spread fake information like that is really interesting to me.
I can‘t stand when people want to monopolize or usurp unrelated news items for their own divisive and political purposes. Screw those people. Let Demaryius have the spotlight.

Back