• Start date Start date
D

ddk997

Total 11-6-1 +7.6
Sides 7-5-1
Totals 4-0
Parlays 0-1

L.A Lakers + 8 *2 units
Total line fluctuation in a game where the Lakers can easily win straight up. The Thunders are tearing through teams but might I add these aren't Championship caliber squads aside from Brooklyn(that's being keen). In the past four games the Lakers have used a run and gun type of offense averaging 108 points. The Thunders have just been shooting lights out as they've scored at least 100 points in the past 10 games and scored over 110 points in seven of those ten games. National TV, I expect both squads to be on point and show that these are the two of the top teams in the west. Lakers might not win this game straight up, which they are highly capable of but what I cannot see is them losing by more than 8 points on national TV against their newest "rivals".
104-103

Boston Celtics - 2 *2 units
Strange line you say? I say great line for Celtics backers. My reasoning is the Celtics always struggle in Philly, and they've lost the last five out of six including playoffs. Boston has struggled on the road this year. Boston lost in their first meeting this year. All this points to why isn't the Sixers favored? I usually never use a revenge factor but in this case the Celtics will be playing very hard on national TV and show they are still one of the powerhouse in the east to be messed with.
98-85

Brooklyn Nets -6.5 *2 units
Wanted to see if the line would jump down if I waited it out, guess it will not budge even though it's almost practically split at 50-50. Brooklyn at home is a hard arena to play and the Warriors are fairly overrated in my opinion.
105-92

Last edited by a moderator:
Rough day...Lakers came through in the end, thought I would never ever say this but thank you Chris Duhon.

Celtics just completely fell apart in a game where they SHOULD have won, interesting they are a 6 point favorite tomorrow at home.

Brooklyn possibly played their worst second half thus far.

Well that's the recap to tonight, had a strong lean on Denver but couldn't do it because of their terrible road play.

Nice hit on the lakers. Just realized that they covered as I shut the game off early. Happy I laid off okc. Bounce back tomorrow!

Last edited:
Back