Degenerate late play on por

i already had -8 for the game on port. so it would have been same line as me. gl to us if u took it.

don't see the motivation for portland. more motivation on seattle's part they are playing at home. i can understand portland vs lac the other night. lac just stinks. seattle has younguns that keep fighting. i'm on the under 2nd half. so at best i'll split.

It does l ook gross but I have G.S. and the over in a par so hope to hit any opinion on ov un of that game sec half
I don't like the port play so took G.S. sec half 5 and ov 13.5 don't know how smart that is but that my pissed off bet I have those every once in a while good luck let me if you did anything

i had under for the game. they went nuts in 2nd quarter. i think lakers fight back but sitll lose. it should go over. yesterdays game got close to the point where it was possession ball. so lot of time went off. i think this game gets close and goes down to wire with GS winning. i took lakers -5 at half and over 113 hedged out of under bet. hope i am right.

seattle scores 22 in the 3rd with 9 portland points. 1 minute left in 3rd. glad i bet the under 2nd half. will push my portland -8.

yea my under looked really good until that 2nd. glad i could hedge out. and now on the over. so we can win all our bets. lakers lose by 6 or less and go over.

That would be nice G.S. better not pull that third court shit like they did last nite had the same par last nite and that court screwed it up :hang:

while i have -5 for lakers 2nd half i also have lakers -2.5 for game. just get our overs. gSW in foul trouble early. lakers in bonus rest of the 3rd.

Back