Deeeeeeeeeetroit Basketball

rod_steel

Have an adequate day
This play is really the second one of a 2 day play for me before the playoffs. I couldn't access CTG yesterday, but faded the Pistons against Yao Ming. Everything went to plan except for the fact that Billups was overused IMO having just returned from injury and the Pistons actually fought back instead of packing it in. FFS Billups logged 36 minutes last night.

Pistons +5.5 v Spurs (XX)

+

Pistons ML v Spurs - (+205) (XX)

I'm in a rush now but will try and add more on this later but leave by posting a quote and a few numbers. Straight from the Pistons' general re: his groin injury "It was tight early and then it started loosening up after the half and then I attacked the basket"

Pistons are 13-3 on the B2b, 5-2 on the road this season, it is highly unlikely that Elson will have another career game against them and Cavs will win tonight leaving the Pistons ripe for the taking for the #1 seed should they drop this one tonight.

:smiley_acbe:

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/francisco_elson/index.html

Brilliant analysis yesterday, and at least you made the Covers users happy, shepherding them to the pay window.

Good luck Rod. I think my boys do the job tonight but you do make a point here. :shake: :cheers:

Cheers fellas

This is what I ended up getting. Locked and loaded:

Pistons +6 v Spurs (6)

+

Pistons ML v Spurs - (+220) (2)

:shake:

Got a little greedy in the 2H play, but nothing lost there. Just look for value.

Chase for top spot in the East just got a little more interesting

Going to tail BC on the under in LA, like the Sonics as well but we're dealing with two teams with no motivation at all which instantly makes it a crapshoot

Ciao

Back