Dee Liner

I'll agree, Liner is a moron. But if you ask an Auburn fan, there is no way that an African American kid that plays football at Alabama could ever have money or a car because all black football players are poor. Also looks to be about $1K in cash. Guess the student loan payment came in and this retard cashed it out to take a few pictures in a public bathroom.

I'll agree, Liner is a moron. But if you ask an Auburn fan, there is no way that an African American kid that plays football at Alabama could ever have money or a car because all black football players are poor. Also looks to be about $1K in cash. Guess the student loan payment came in and this retard cashed it out to take a few pictures in a public bathroom.

Someone else mentioned this the other day when I posted this. I may be naive here but the guy is on a scholarship...where is the 'loan' coming from and why? I totally understand students that are not on scholarship that do this. I have seen that many a time...just do not understand that part...

Totally understand that college athletes do receive special "gifts", but at least be discreet about it.

It just blows my mind when people in general feel the need to "show me the money" on social media. Of-course it's going to raise eyes brows and speculation, but why get defensive and/or delete the post! Kids will be kids!

Someone else mentioned this the other day when I posted this. I may be naive here but the guy is on a scholarship...where is the 'loan' coming from and why? I totally understand students that are not on scholarship that do this. I have seen that many a time...just do not understand that part...

Students can apply for a Pell Grant Student Loan if they show financial hardship. So even though books, tuition, room and meal plan are covered by the scholarship, students (not just athletes) can get this loan for cost of living expenses. I believe the max is around $8500 a semester depending on level of financial hardship. I think this is subsidized by the govt and there may not be any re-payment required. Of course, anybody can take out private loans for education for as much as they qualify for, they just have to pay them back

Totally understand that college athletes do receive special "gifts", but at least be discreet about it.

It just blows my mind when people in general feel the need to "show me the money" on social media. Of-course it's going to raise eyes brows and speculation, but why get defensive and/or delete the post! Kids will be kids!

As immature and naive as these kids are, I doubt any (or few) of them are dumb enough to show pictures of cash and/or benefits gained illegally on instagram. I could be wrong though

Is the pell grant money how all these guys are able to rock multiple pairs of the latest j's and foams?

Haha but for real it's insane there isn't an NCAA investigation around the clock. All they gotta do is check the IG's. Nothing but the latest shoes and polo all over the page

Haha but for real it's insane there isn't an NCAA investigation around the clock. All they gotta do is check the IG's. Nothing but the latest shoes and polo all over the page

Maybe they buy the clothes from Red on ebay though at a discount from the stores. Just sayin'

Back