December NBA bets

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
Overall record for November:
8W - 7L - 3V+16.68 units

Two plays for tonight:
Boston -6, 1.90 odds - 7 units play
Cleveland -1, 1.89 odds - 7 units play

Cleveland after two horrible games and expect them to show up here.
I just can't trust Kings as short road dogs... Boston much better and Thomas likes to play the Kings...

Last edited:
0 - 2, bad start of the month...

Portland -6.5, 1.92 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle

It's probably bad idea, but taking another bet involving the Blazers... Heat lose body after body, but made some nice road wins. Blazers only 6 - 4 at home, but it should improve, Heat are 5 - 5 on the road, but it should go down and sooner rather than later... Both teams in full rosters, my line here is Blazers -4, so given Heat's depleted roster... Portland should win and easily...

Wizards -3, 1.95 odds - 8 units play - Pinnacle

Orlando been looking well, but Wizards are healthy and should really be focused at home, against direct rival for playoff spot in the East...

Bad play on the Wizards...

Utah -5, 1.91 odds - 8 units play - Pinnacle

Just continue to fade the Kings... Should have done it more, but this team looks bad, despite finally giving minutes to Casspi (that one of the best players in +/- rating when he is on the floor for the Kings). I think they got better rotation, but this team hit the end of the road if you ask me. This been the craziest team in the league for some time now and with Yag's contract ending this summer and Cousins the summer after that, Kings need to make some tough decisions...

Jazz won easily the bet and the game.

Denver +8, 2.02 odds - 7 units play

I like the way Denver are playing at the moment. This is a hard team to trust, because when things don't go well, for them, it can be bad and they don't have a PG that can really run the point, but they are so deep and well coached and have many players with high basketball IQ... This is a team that can surprise many...

Also took NO -2, but the line jumped to -4... Also like Portland (and fading the Kings) and Bucks tonight...

Two bets for today:

Under 213 in MSG - 1.93 odds - 10 units play - Pinnacle
Under 223 in Cleveland - 1.93 odds - 10 units play - Pinnacle

As always... early games Unders... At worst it will be a split....

It's now 211 and 221, but would still take both for 10 units... Early games on Christmas... even OT won't stop at least one Under from getting there :)

1 - 1 was the result on the Unders :(

Pacers -4, 1.93 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle

Pacers are a good team, after few losses, in a nice spot imo. Lost in Chicago, so a good chance to win over direct EC rival.
Bulls started the season strong, but recently... the shooting is a problem as many expected and things don't look too good for them...

Minnesota -1.5, 1.93 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle

Again an interesting match between two interesting teams. Wiggins vs. Parker is always interesting, like most 1st draft picks against 2nd picks, but both teams show few other great young promised.
Minny started terrible, but they managed not to get blown away and not play as bad as their record may indicate. At home, this is the type of game that they should win, more often than lose imo...

Thanks mate, but it's still only 5 - 5 this month and lost a bit on the juice...

Oklahoma -5, 1.95 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle

Clips without Blake and maybe CP3, RW after his third game of his career without an assist and got ejected. There is no love lost between the two teams and I fully expect Thunder to come out rolling tonight...

I like Bulls (that shouldn't lose three games to the Bucks in one month), Memphis (but hate Conley's status). Maybe will play the Bulls...

Now noticed that the line climbed to 8.5 points in Oklahoma... doubt I would play this number, but I do expect dd win by the Thunder...

I agree that Oklahoma rolls over the Clipps tonight. Wish I had gotten the earlier 5. I'm still trying to decide if there is still value at 8.5

Back