Dec 4th - Dec 10th Weekly Discussion Thread...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Fire away.

Monday's card is full of terrors.

Lean Philly and Indy but potential big spot on deck tomorrow.

Probably pass on tonight and watch a little football.

No Fun League may not be any better dude

if i wasn't Gahden bound may have been a flix and chill night :shake:

Bucks- Like the matchup and I wouldn't be surprised to see the C's lose 3 in a row.

Wizards- Gobert's return has this line higher than it should be. Wiz have been playing good ball and I'll actually be looking to play them on some short lines this road trip.

Cavs shouldn't be too interested today, could be caught sleepwalking- Bulls are god awful but I'm hoping markkanon can body up Love and Bron to be normal not superbron.

bucks playing 4/6 i think but more telling is that they were on the road for 3-4 games then they came home from Portland for a game and now they are right back on the road completing the 3 time zones while not having time to adjust. i know these guys are young and used to this shit but they have to be saying wtf schedule makers....revenge game for bucks as they lost by seven in a low scorer back 5 games into the season. think the bucks are healthier now than they were then but to long ago to trust my memory

utah and wiz holding their opponents to low scores when they win.....low score her?

agree on Wiz Lex, they have either won or been in every game for a couple weeks now, 5 game roady that is all west and then finish up with brooklyn at the end, if they have a good trip that one may be where they fall down, like them in the first two for sure

not sure c's lose to dall wednesday at home though.....that game may go over though if they assume the win going in

cavs could be good second half play if the numbers line up

Yep, NFL eatin' ass as always.

Pacers got the cake, Sixers not so much.

Nice, nice play on Tuesday. Damn shame about the Disney involvement though.

Curry out for an undisclosed time with an ankle injury, they're calling it a sprain.

Want to ask Steve Kerr why the hell he was playing on a 3rd in 4 and 5 in 7 ?

And he'd played 30+ mins the night before, a kid with surgically repaired ankles.

Scurry is the team dynamo. They can win without him sure but regardless of what folks say or think, dude is the most important piece on this team.

Kerr should wear this one and shoulder the blame. Put his player in a fatigue spot where injuries have a higher risk of occurring.

Dumb.

Different situations can be looked at differently.

It's when it gets abused on every back to back.

3rd in 4, 5 in 8 and back to back can make exceptions especially given a player with an injury predisposition.

Devin Booker today as well, played almost 40 mins in the previous game. Groin injury.

totally agree emkee and it's huge reason why Pops is a great coach and is so successful. Problem is for teams like the Suns Booker is the only draw for fans and their only chance to keep it (relatively) close.

Umps in Boston are solid for the under. So I am betting it over anyway since it should go over anyway easily

2 things to be aware of.
Major look ahead for Cleveland
Kings are on 3 days rest. They have covered their last 9 starts on 3 days rest

Looking at under in Buck game. Detroit plays at home next vs GS and then Boston. A win is urgent.. Not clear about the big men matchup. Maybe under in Spurs. The Spurs want low scoring games during this crowded period. Miami is unlikely to do well here with their big man out but its not clear they want an under

Current leans are Boston, Denver, over Cleveland and knicks.

Denver is shitty on the road but good history against NO and need to start figuring out road play. Sac and over look good, Cleveland doesn’t cover spreads at home. Boston is Boston and although Dallas has been playing decent, wins were against shitty opponents.

Knicks decent at home, playing below average team.

All injuries aside, these are my leans but seems line movement is against me.

Currently I just do not know how to cap Denver. Boston is certainly not crazy but Dallas is really coming together offensively which is why I like the over. Memphis is also hard for me to cap. 2 team teaser of Detroit and Kings would be high equity. Indiana beat Cleveland badly in Cleveland and is one of the best teams in the East

I just looked at the GS injury report, Then I looked at the refs. GS is playing the game before Detroit. 1 unit Hornets plus 5

I am playing Detroit under. Detroit and Kings teaser Some ML parlay. Hornets. Bet Boston over this morning

I took wiz tt over 110... expecting 0 effort on defense by the suns
Suns usually do have zero effort on defense...their defense is their offense...

Wizards are very inept offensively without Wall though.... shall see...

Only way to pay the Cavs tonight is ML.

-2 opener steamed to -4.5, non-injury steam too.

LeCramps wants to shit on the C's earlier win-streak but this dude has shown he has no issues messing with the spread.

Anything under -185 is decent, imo.

the hornets bench is really shitty now with zeller & kaminsky sidelined....

not sure if it will matter tonight though.... the hornets won't be taking the bulls lightly with those two out

My bad, some of the steam was injury related. Turner and CoJo probable for Indy, spread back to 3.5...

Thinking Denver pulls out a W tonight and like the over too. Coach was streamed on how they played 2nd in NO. Long road trip and some decent teams ahead, thinking this is their best chance.

anyone know of another site that has the matchup stats like blankets? Those guys have officially ruined that site over there...

be nice if we could have those matchup stats here.....

Not sure if the wiz line looks kosher but clipshow are on the do not bet list

Now that the spurs line is below 7 with players out, they look very good vs a suns team in the dreaded 2nd game back home from a 5+ game RT facing a conference foe...

can check out betcrimes thread or here is the killersports link

http://www.killersports.com/nba/que...d+o:conference+=+Western&submit=++S+D+Q+L+!++

also think the hornets are a good fade after heavy minutes last night while they continue to be very shorthanded.... Dwight usually plays well against the lakers though

Brooklyn is playing good basketball on both ends of the court and plays their second straight game in mexico vs a heat team struggling mightily without whiteside... definitely lean nets

Orlando is playing its 5th game in 7 nights but cant trust the hawks... the magic bigs should have strong games

Cavs playing 3rd game in 4 days with travel in between each game, leaning philly

Hornets are a dead team, their effort last night was very questionable.

Would avoid this team for quite sometime.

watched philly play lake show on thursday. they did not look like a very organized team to me and appeared to take the lakers a little too lightly, a lot of turnovers and poor ball movement on the offensive end, tried to rally at the end but fell short. if cavs come to play i can't see philly competing but like nba says it is 3/4 for the cavs, probably won't play the cavs here but may get involved at half

boston in a revenge game but i'm not sure if that means a lot....i do know that detroit will not play like they did in boston as that was their best game they have played to date i think...boston off a tough lost to the spurs where they played hard but relied too much on Kyrie on the offensive end in my opinion although he was throwing 36....feels like a win for the c's

I'll get into this card a bit myself later. Blazers also got boatraced by the Bullets at home last week too.

Back