Debate time: PP vs Dwade

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
I'm sure you have seen it the last several days. I have my thoughts, what say you?

Pierce a superior defender and competitor in my opinion.

Once he was surrounded with elite talent the Celtics were arguably the best team in the league for those 3-4 years.

His game was better to watch, too, then an undersized 2 guard.

I have serious issues with Wade's rings. That Dallas series was fixed and he needed Lebron/Bosh for the other 2.

Are you guys just trying to be contrarian here? This is a joke; almost all of the NBA world has essentially called pierce a joke for insinuating this. Pierce was an awesome player, More rings, more all star appearances, more all defense (pierce never made all defense). Not trying to belittle PP, sixers fans have nightmares of taking larry huges over him. but come on now, wade may be the 3rd best sg of all time

I also will never be a fan of discounting rings bc a player has good players around him....that's what a championship team is, a team with multiple great players. And if you wanna play that card, Pierce got one and it was only when he got Ray Ray and KG

Paul got led into this debate.

Peeps bagging Pierce right now.

Dude is ultra competitive so of course he's gonna say he's the better player than D-Wizzle.

By the constellations Wade is the better player but he's had the 'easier' run.

The Truth was clutch, Wizzle not so much.

To be #2 all time in C's history in a shit ton of categories speaks for itself given the names that have played for that franchise.

These comparison arguments are 10 of this, 10 of the other.

I'll pass in this debate, both have won me money at various stages.

PP gets my vote for most underrated player though, easily.

Wade the hyped more glamorous dude that appeals to the kids better.

Pierce owned LeCramps, btw.

This is not an actual debate topic. ESPN literally made it up to kill time in early April.

This is not an actual debate topic. ESPN literally made it up to kill time in early April.

Tend to agree.

Beadle, Jalen and Chauncey regularly get on Paul.

If you asked PP who was better out of him and LeBron or him and Kobe, he'd immediately say he was.

Dude is competitive AF and backs himself as most dudes that rise out of Inglewood do.

Nothing to see here.

Better debate is who is more overrated...

Westbrook or Draymond.

Tend to agree.

Beadle, Jalen and Chauncey regularly get on Paul.

If you asked PP who was better out of him and LeBron or him and Kobe, he'd immediately say he was.

Dude is competitive AF and backs himself as most dudes that rise out of Inglewood do.

Nothing to see here.

Better debate is who is more overrated...

Westbrook or Draymond.
Gotta Throw Simmons in there too

D3qTJscXsAMuG4N.jpg

Back