DeadEye's Friday Football

DeadEyeDuckie

Pretty much a regular
CFB 2016 Record: 6-0 (+9.00)

Baylor -31.5 (2.20/2.00)
Baylor -19.5 1st half (1.10/1.00)
The duckie has a problem, I'm clearly addicted to chalk...it tastes so mmm mmm good. Better than shake and bake, love me some chalk all day every day and twice on Sunday. But seriously, the points have been made about this game, this cover is Baylor's to lose and not Rice's to win in my opinion if that makes sense. Baylor just needs to come out with some focus and take care of business right away.

Nice start to the season. Lets get the Baylor wagers.

Fondybadger, thanks let's go into Saturday strong. I hope Baylor just comes out focused and finishes drives. I think they will considering the "slow" start they got off to against SMU, settling for FGs

Sorry guys but I'm pretty superstitious, woke up late and accidentally posted my play in Friday's thread. It won. I'm posting the rest of Saturday's material here lol. Duckie crazy like that.

Pittsburgh +3 (2.20/2.00)
Holy shit, Duckie took a doggie finally. Lol, for those of you who remember me from college basketball, you know this recent trend of pure chalk was abnormal for me. Had to shake all this chalk dust off my feathers. Hopefully it doesn't hurt me.

CFB 2016 Record: 9-3 (+9.50)

As tee mentioned in his thread, really would've like to see how Pittsburgh could have done without the lightning delay. You could feel Oklahoma State teetering and they were getting some good pressure on Rudolph.

Back