Dead Man Walking....We got a dead man walking over here....

JumpOnBoard

CTG Partner
InsideUSC @InsideUSC
Not a great post-practice press conference when 2 of 3 players #USC provides contradict Lane Kiffin

InsideUSC @InsideUSC
Marqise Lee said Lane Kiffin incorrect about players only meeting not happening. "Kiffin don't know," Lee said #USC

InsideUSC @InsideUSC
Max Wittek also contradicted Lane Kiffin. Said Kiffen very brief Sunday in meeting on QB decision. Kiffin said meeting extensive #USC

InsideUSC @InsideUSC
2 tales of same meeting: ``I spent time with Max making sure he's ready to go,'' Lane Kiffin said. ``It was real brief,'' Wittek said #USC

InsideUSC @InsideUSC
#USC QB Cody Kessler: ``The first 2 weeks, I'd be lying if I didn't say it's tough to focus on the game when you're competing for a spot.''

InsideUSC @InsideUSC
#USC coach Lane Kiffin: ``We're not trying to lose. Just because we run the ball doesn't mean you aren't trying to win.'

Unfortunate-Children-GIF-05.gif

USC is on my fade list for sure...Lee is also a clown, even on the field

InsideUSC ‏@InsideUSC 9 Sep
#USC coach Lane Kiffin: ``We're doing a lot of things really well.''

#USC QB Cody Kessler: ``It gives the other team momentum when the fans boo you.''

I think a distinction needs to be made. Most fans were booing Lane Kiffin, not the #USC team

InsideUSC ‏@InsideUSC 11h
#USC is now offfering pro-rated season tickets. What's the pro-rated victory total after Lane Kiffin lost to WSU? pic.twitter.com/8LO34sD28b

Jump havin waaaay too much fun with this... I love it! Lol

"Kiffin don't know" cracks me the fuck up. :rofl:

News reports out of LA detailing Kiffin's potential ousting have gotten the alumni all riled up...

Reporter-surprise-kissed.gif

USC Athletic Director to Kiffen:

[video=youtube_share;hqPRwq3QJsk]http://youtu.be/hqPRwq3QJsk[/video]

InsideUSC ‏@InsideUSC 8 Sep
Lane Kiffin did not know Texas fired def coordinator. ``Clay's still here,'' Kiffin said of OC Clay Helton. Uh, fans don't want Clay fired

Lane Kiffin quote of the night: ``. I need to do a better job.'' #USC

#USC coach Lane Kiffin names himself playcaller. Quarterbacks pass on taking starting role

Lane Kiffin was told some fans are screaming for Max Browne to play QB. His response: ``I didn't know they were screaming.'' #USC

Lane Kiffin on boos: ``It speaks to how passionate SC fans are. That was not a product anyone should be happy to see.'' #USC

Lane Kiffin said, ``I am completely shocked by what's going on'' with the passing game #USC

This has been in the works since the Stanford loss last year, just so we're clear. Program has been headed down a steep hill for 12 full months.

“A TV promo during the Trojans’ game with Washington State uttered this slogan: “The University of Southern California. Anything is possible.”

Even losing to Washington State, evidently. At home.

USC, with no pass completions longer than 19 yards in its first two games, moved up to No. 3 in the Bottom Ten rankings. During a post-game interview, Lane Kiffin, the increasingly secretive USC coach, declined to confirm that he was Lane Kiffin.

Hawaii (0-2), which somehow found a way to lose to USC in its opener, took over the BT lead by default, if not defense.

As for last week's leader, Purdon't did. The school was ejected from the Bottom Ten for winning a game.

Wreck, Record............... Last Loss........................ Next Loss
1. Hawaii (0-2)................ 14-33, Oregon St.............. Idle
2. Syracuse (0-2).............. 27-48, Northwestern......... Wagner
3. USC (1-1)...................... 7-10, Washington St....... B.C.*
4. San Diego St (0-2)......... 7-42, Ohio State...............Oregon St
5. Iowa St (0-1) .................Idle................................... Iowa
6. Pitt (0-1)........................ Idle................................... New Mexico
7. Cal (1-1) ........................Def. Portland St, 30-27.... Ohio St
8. New Mexico St (0-2).... 21-44, Minnehaha ............UTEP
9. Idaho (0-2) ....................10-42, Wyoming ..............N Ill
10. Miami (O) (0-2) ............7-41, Kentucky (Ky)...... Cincinnati (O)

*Not the comic strip.

http://harveysbottomten.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-trojans-make-their-move-by-steve.html

All this being said, USC is going to hammer the Jesuits. This isn't wake forest and it ain't at home. It will be my biggest bet of the week.

Back